Got Stress... Any Thoughts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GrillingNemo
Hey everybody.. I have been feeling a little stressed lately and have decided to put everything off this weekend and just do relaxing things, like maybe read a book or watch some tv or something along those lines.. Does anyone have any good suggestions for what to read, watch or even other things to do?

Ax3l
You could read a book, or Watch TV. You know, something along those lines.

Yoshi Paradise
Watch or read something that'll make you laugh.

Neo Darkhalen
play games

Mairuzu
beat it

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Mairuzu
beat it
PREvert.

Originally posted by GrillingNemo
Hey everybody.. I have been feeling a little stressed lately and have decided to put everything off this weekend and just do relaxing things, like maybe read a book or watch some tv or something along those lines.. Does anyone have any good suggestions for what to read, watch or even other things to do?
Go for a nice, long walk.

gefallen_engel
kick something! that always helps me laughing

brightlights
Do anything that gets you out of your head. Take a warm bath, get a massage, sleep. For me its reading book curled up on my couch with some wine. The last book I read was Kim Edward's The Memory keepers Daughter. Lifetime is actually showing the movie adaptation tomorrow night. Maybe try reading a different book so you can watch the movie. Try...The secret life of bees.

ScarletSpeed
Go to the Gym then go for a steam room/sauna, that's what I do when I'm stressed laughing out loud

chillmeistergen
Watch series one and two of the office, while smoking ganj and drinking lager. Later on, read Catcher In The Rye.

Grinning Goku
Masturbate, eat some chocolate, then masturbate while eating chocolate.

JacopeX
Just break sutff. smile

Strangelove
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
PREvert. Strangelove reference awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.