Thing and Colossus vs Hercules and Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Fight in Times Square.

cmack
team 2

tkitna
Originally posted by cmack
team 2

viper88
Herc soloes

guy222
team two

norrinradd43
Colossus and Thing are well above Ares in strenght...Herc is above Pete and Ben. If Ares goes down fast then I dont think Herc can handle both of them.

Bouboumaster
5/10 to each. It all depends of how Ares fight.

If he fight like a 'tard, team 2 lose. If he fight intellegentely, team 2 win.

hunbu04
hercules could solo team one alone with Ares it is a over killed

olympian
Rigth at the moment, Ares have at least one figth with Hercules, better than Ben ever did. And he goes for the hurt rigth away.

Team 2.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 2.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Colossus and Thing are well above Ares in strenght...Herc is above Pete and Ben. If Ares goes down fast then I dont think Herc can handle both of them.

I agree whole heartedly, either Ben or Peter could definitely hang with Herc until the other one put down Ares and then the two together would put down Herc without much trouble.

Herc and Ben have fought a 2 or 3 times for pretty much stalemates, no clear winner. Add Pete and the table is tilted to the duo FTW.

olympian
Ben only really got one stalemate that lasted maybe two pages with both just trowing things to one another. He looked to not have the final edge against Mortal Hercules and the next figth they will have (even if its a flashback story) shows Ben going down in a wrestling match in one page.

Colossus? He doesnt have the record.

I also think even tho Ares is somewhat exageratted in proportion by Bendis, is cleary more deadlier now than ever before.

YFZ 350
This should be a good fight. Ares does not have the record to be able to bang with Thing and Colossus. Hercules will be the key here but if Ares goes down Herc. will have trouble with the duo. As noted above Hercules has never pulled a win over Thing.

Team 2 might win.

Faceman
Gods win .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.