Jungle Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Wolverine, Deadpool(w/ 2 light sabers), Venom and Sabertooth

are being hunted by

{Captain America, The Punisher, and Batman} - 12hrs prep

in Vietnam jungle infested with

Aliens and Predators......20 of each to be exact

Which unit survives the night????

tkitna
Team 1

Knowsbleed33
Light Sabers ftw.

Lord Feron
IDk I got a feeling ppl are gonna say Batman + prep = god lol the predator and the aliens i feel will disrupt the prep being isolated variables and can act wildly. I might say the logan team might lose because how often does the predators walk upon a skeleton made of admantium lol. Might attract the preds to the Logan team. Anyway I think logan team will win anyway.

spetznaz
Actually both will survive the night, since surviving the night means just that .....making it through the night alive.

T1 is made up of people who are either very hard to kill all the way to outright impossible to kill, thus even if they are in a small room with Aliens they will make it. And the fact that they will also be fighting back (and that the threat factor is a 20:20 mix of Preds and Xenomorphs) makes it too easy for the Logan/STooth/Venom/Deadpool team.

T2 doesn't have some of the innate advantages of T1 (e.g. healing factors that range from extremely good to virtual immortality), but they will also make it through the night. Think of it .....this is an entire jungle that only 20 Aliens and 20 Predators. Bruce, Steve and Frank can be very stealthy, and Bruce has experience with Xenomorphs. All 3 will survive the night. (Now, if they had to engage the entire opposition they would have major difficulties, unlike the first team that can be mauled and shot and simply heal)

Anyways, the original question was will the teams make it through the night.

The answer is both teams make it through (Team 1 can do it with more style, since they can just wade in Aliens and hack them to bits, and any injuries they receive on their part they just heal ......Team 2 would take a more covert approach. Both survive)

Hitman911
It's funny how people think that acid will have nill effect on Logan!!
Both teams die!!

Hitman911
Originally posted by spetznaz
Actually both will survive the night, since surviving the night means just that .....making it through the night alive.

T1 is made up of people who are either very hard to kill all the way to outright impossible to kill, thus even if they are in a small room with Aliens they will make it. And the fact that they will also be fighting back (and that the threat factor is a 20:20 mix of Preds and Xenomorphs) makes it too easy for the Logan/STooth/Venom/Deadpool team.

20 preds = too easy?!?!?!?!?!?!? What are you smoking???

MightyEInherjar
Bah! Preds solo.

Bouboumaster
Since the only one who can permantly die in team 1 is Venom, I say that Team 1 solo the jungle.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Since the only one who can permantly die in team 1 is Venom, I say that Team 1 solo the jungle. I guess being trapped could constitute as a kill. The jungle would prolly we riddled with traps for man and beast alike compliments of team 2!!!!

Hitman911
The Preds are getting alot of Love I see!!

NiņoAraņa
Venom dies. no expression

Everyone Else (except maybe the Aliens and Preds) are pretty ok.

Hitman911

Phantom Zone
Team wins you gave Batman prep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hitman911
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Team wins you gave Batman prep. roll eyes (sarcastic) not really....

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lord Feron
IDk I got a feeling ppl are gonna say Batman + prep = god lol the predator and the aliens i feel will disrupt the prep being isolated variables and can act wildly. I might say the logan team might lose because how often does the predators walk upon a skeleton made of admantium lol. Might attract the preds to the Logan team. Anyway I think logan team will win anyway. Nope Logans team die even though Venom is a beast.

Hitman911

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Hitman911
Venom is the absolute BEAST of this thread.

AGREED COMPLETELY. thumb up

Damn, what's with all the Venom hate?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Metalmanx
AGREED COMPLETELY. thumb up

Damn, what's with all the Venom hate? I just don't get it!! All of a sudden being the strongest AND fastest isn't good enough for some people...

TricksterPriest
Venom has a symbiote based healing factor. He does have one disadvantage here. His cloak is actually a liability. Xenomorphs can see through cloaks, and Preds have multiple vision modes which would make him stand out.

Metalmanx
And yet, he could easily attack multiple Preds and Aliens at the same time with his symbiotic tendrils. And various other abilities.

Placidity
Team 1 is overkill.

Juk3n
DP'S HF coupled with weapons that > everyone elses, means he wipes out lots and lots, enough to give his team the win.

If tooth is Adamantium clad - goodnight everyone

Hitman911
Logan's team gets roasted!! Their sheer arrogance will spell doom for them.

TheBadguy
I think team 1 would stomp, too much HF plus the lightsaber plus Venom. I think team 2 is fukd. Cap would probably make it but I don't know about Bats and Punisher.

Hitman911
Originally posted by TheBadguy
I think team 1 would stomp, too much HF plus the lightsaber plus Venom. I think team 2 is fukd. Cap would probably make it but I don't know about Bats and Punisher. WTF?!?!?! Team 2 has prep my friend and Bats has experience with aliens(xeno)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Hitman911
WTF?!?!?! Team 2 has prep my friend and Bats has experience with aliens(xeno)

When did he face off against Xenomorphs? I thought he only had experience against a Predator? I've got that comic, by the way. Great read.

Placidity
Team 1 kills everyone and then some.

Team 2 with Batman's prep might survive. The stealthy nature of the trio won't matter that much since the Aliens have their "xenomorph" vision (pretty much sees everything with clarity even in the dark) , and Predators also have their range of visions that can highlight organisms. So the darkness with not really be an advantage for them at all. But with prep, they have a chance to stay hidden, afterall its quite large jungle.

Aliens will get smoked by Team 1. If they fight the preds, they will probably take out half of them, but ultimately lose.

Predators have a good chance unless they decide to mess with team 1. They might even knock some of them out if they use plasma blasts turn the cloak on, relocate and repeat. But knowing the preds, they will want to fight man to man (or alien to man) which will spell certain doom for them.

Bardock42
The Predators.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Placidity
Team 1 kills everyone and then some.

Team 2 with Batman's prep might survive. The stealthy nature of the trio won't matter that much since the Aliens have their "xenomorph" vision (pretty much sees everything with clarity even in the dark) , and Predators also have their range of visions that can highlight organisms. So the darkness with not really be an advantage for them at all. But with prep, they have a chance to stay hidden, afterall its quite large jungle.

Aliens will get smoked by Team 1. If they fight the preds, they will probably take out half of them, but ultimately lose.

Predators have a good chance unless they decide to mess with team 1. They might even knock some of them out if they use plasma blasts turn the cloak on, relocate and repeat. But knowing the preds, they will want to fight man to man (or alien to man) which will spell certain doom for them. I think after Logan kills one pred that they will formulate a plan to deal with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.