Frontier(s)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
I was surfing the net and came across the trailer for this movie called Frontier(s). It seems like its a mix of the Saw/Hostel movies. There's a comment on IMDB that makes me wanna watch it. Anybody heard of it? Below is the comment and the trailer link.

From IMDB
I saw this movie at Sitges International Film Festival on October, 2007, and I am still trying to survive to the shock. I've seen lots of gore movies as I am a big fan of these kind of genre in cinemas, but I hardly remember something so cruel, so brutal, so anti-human, so dirty and so extreme. It's one of those movies that you must not see with your girlfriend, otherwise you're exposed to have a deep argument about your film tastes. So you are on your own, if you have the chance to take a glimpse to this movie, don't hesitate. It's, by far, one of the most thrilling experiences in the land of gore movies for about the last 10 years.

http://www.trailerspy.com/movie-trailers/view/526/frontier-s-red-band-trailer/

MildPossession
All I've read is crap about it, looks terrible.

jaden101
watched it tonight...the hype that it's gorier or more violent that saw and hostel is unfounded....most of the good bits are in the trailer...infact there is only about 2 or 3 pieces of violence that aren't in the trailer...dont waste your time....it's rubbish

deathbycorn
This movie is Texas Chainsaw Massacre with Nazi's instead of cannibals. Well they are Nazi cannibals. Its just a French version of TCM. Its shit.

ragesRemorse
It is one of those horrorfest movie's. Of course it is dog shit.

jaden101
the premise of the freaky babies that the girl keeps in the mines under the farm is quite a good idea...and well executed in the bit when the 2 guys are climbing through the thin tunnel and he looks behind him with the night vision on the camera and sees one behind him

but they never utilised them enough...

as for the only bit that made me cringe...bolt cutters to the achilles tendon....ouch

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It is one of those horrorfest movie's. Of course it is dog shit.

Im glad i didnt bothered with it then. I had it sitting in my pc for weeks but never found the desire to watch it.

MildPossession
Don't let other people decide if you see a film or not, you might end up liking it.

Darth Vicious
I dont. I usually like movies most people hate. I guess I wasnt in the mood for subtitles.

jaden101
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I dont. I usually like movies most people hate. I guess I wasnt in the mood for subtitles.

well if you ever get in the mood for rubbish....give it a watch

Darth Vicious
Nah, I like my rubbish without subtitles, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.