Goku vs Grimjaw (release form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is black hair goku, the one that fought Captain Ginyu. Who wins. THis is grimjaw in his final espada.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by carver9
This is black hair goku, the one that fought Captain Ginyu. Who wins. THis is grimjaw in his final espada. goku no sweat. and u can just say goku base form, or just goku base. goku at that point could blow up planets, so no contest whatsoever

superchron
Presuming Goku can see and affect him, he wins 6/10. If not he loses. duh

chickenlover98
Originally posted by superchron
Presuming Goku can see and affect him, he wins 6/10. If not he loses. duh 6/10 my ass. everytime. grimjaw cant hurt him

superchron
Do you even know what Grimmjaw's released form looks like?

carver9
Presuming Goku can see and affect him, he wins 6/10. If not he loses. duh

What do you mean by goku being able to see him, are you saying that hes to fast for goku?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by chickenlover98
goku at that point could blow up planets No he couldn't. erm

superchron
What do you mean by goku being able to see him, are you saying that hes to fast for goku?
Besides the fact that i think he might be. I meant the fact that he's a spirit

carver9
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No he couldn't. erm

I guess you dont know much about dragonball huh. The little that you do know , if you know master roshi, he had the power level of 100 and he blew up the moon. Goku base form powers was in the millions, now think about it and please think with common sense. Hell frieza in his 1st form blew up the planet vegeta with just one finger and black hair goku during the frieza saga>>>>>>>>1st form frieza.

carver9

Im glad that we are on this topic, got a question for you. Do you think that bleach characters are faster then dbz characters.

carver9

Theres nothing to show that he is even faster then nappa, hell I can go as far as to say even raditz. Do you honestly think that grimjaw can stand in one spot while 100's of blast is being shot at him and move so fast that the blast appears as if it is going through him. These are the same blast that that picollo shot at the moon and it reached the moon instantly and blew it up but goku dodged it like it was candy. I have yet to see anyone repeat that same process except gohun. Hell goku was moving so fast that when they were flying at him there entire bodies appeared as if it was going through him. When it comes to speed, I dont think that theres any rivals when it comes to dbz.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No he couldn't. erm yes he could. vegeta could have destroyed earth with his gallet gun when fighting goku had it hit the planet

chickenlover98
Im glad that we are on this topic, got a question for you. Do you think that bleach characters are faster then dbz characters. hell to the know. except in the saiyan saga. then yes by far, but by the time we get to namek anyone from vegeta on is faster

carver9
hell to the know. except in the saiyan saga. then yes by far, but by the time we get to namek anyone from vegeta on is faster

I have the same answer as you but its a reason why Im asking this question. I want to see what superchron answer is.

superchron
Im glad that we are on this topic, got a question for you. Do you think that bleach characters are faster then dbz characters.
I think they are when it comes to fighting speed, but not overall traveling speed.

chickenlover98
I think they are when it comes to fighting speed, but not overall traveling speed. i dont think theyve even broken the sound barrier, but even if they can thats a feat even raditz has done. you fail

Dark-Jaxx
Bleach characters have never shown to be faster fighting wise than DBZ characters.

superchron
i dont think theyve even broken the sound barrier, but even if they can thats a feat even raditz has done. you fail
You haven't even read the manga. FAIL. W/e, I'm just saying, there are no real quantifiable signs of speed on either end, except the sonic booms in Bleach. I reallize that DBZ characters travel a lot faster, but have never seen any real way of measuring fighting speed. Hence at least bleach shows sonic booms. Has DBZ ever shown that, I cant remember

chickenlover98
You haven't even read the manga. FAIL. W/e, I'm just saying, there are no real quantifiable signs of speed on either end, except the sonic booms in Bleach. I reallize that DBZ characters travel a lot faster, but have never seen any real way of measuring fighting speed. Hence at least bleach shows sonic booms. Has DBZ ever shown that, I cant remember yea they have

superchron
yea they have When?

chickenlover98
When? i believe somewhere during the frieza saga...

BradBalboa
I dont know who this Grinjaw guy is but by the sound sof this Goku wins, peice of cake big grin
mmmm cake

EvilAngel
I think for this NOT to be spite Goku needs a power limit cap.

As it stands, Goku doesn't even need to be about to see him.

Endless Mike
I was hoping you would at least make it 23rd Budokai Goku....

Really

carver9
When?

Look at any dbz fights and you see a lot of sonic booms. Its consitent in every fight. Or I can always use this for you, goku fighting so fast that everything around him stops moving. Or frieza moving so fast that he is literally tapping the water but he entirely invisible. Or goku throwing a blast at frieza but beat the blast to its destination. Or we can use frieza dodging a thousand punches in a millisecond by gohun, picollo, and krillin, is that a feat that anyone in marvel or dc can accomplish. If it is, proof please. Or we could just use goku dodging a thousand punches from nappa without one touching him.

Goku speed>>>>>>>>>>>grim jaw, and that combat speed and flight speed, since goku wasnt satified with pan flying around the planet in 2 minutes. He must was expecting seconds huh, because he said that that was too slow.

When it comes to strength, goku still have that since on the first comic that was made of dbz, before the raditz fight, goku punched a tree down that weighed 100 of tons and carried it easily to chi chi house. Or we can alway use captain ginyu feats of twinching his arm and throwing people out of orbit with ease. Seems like a feat that only hulk could do huh. Or we can just use the time when tien was fighting nappa and there punches was so hard and fast that it was creating tornadoes and earth quakes and tien actually punched a small mountain and destroyed it. Or we could just use the time during regular dragonball where goku was looking for the banju fan and had to lift a small mountain to find it.

Ban Mido
Oh the same Goku that acted as if Burter's speed was nothing XD? Yeah in my opinion Goku takes this, I mean if it got too out of control he still has Kaio-ken but i doubt he would need it

dvampire
Theres nothing to show that he is even faster then nappa, hell I can go as far as to say even raditz. Do you honestly think that grimjaw can stand in one spot while 100's of blast is being shot at him and move so fast that the blast appears as if it is going through him. These are the same blast that that picollo shot at the moon and it reached the moon instantly and blew it up but goku dodged it like it was candy. I have yet to see anyone repeat that same process except gohun. Hell goku was moving so fast that when they were flying at him there entire bodies appeared as if it was going through him. When it comes to speed, I dont think that theres any rivals when it comes to dbz.

The same shit Goku them does in DBZ we see Bleach charcaters doing also. The afterimage has been performed by Bleach characters also, just like DBZ characters.

As for this match...who gives a ****. laughing

BradBalboa
And what about Friezas strength, when gouk went super saiayn and started kicking his ass frieza got pissed, and whilst goku was fylign at him, showed a glimpse of his full power, by merly thrusting his arms at goku hitting him with a shockwave soo strong it sent goku flying threw lightining and into the ground and he still didnt stop, goku kept going threw the ground for around a quarter of a mile !! Goku has punched someone to the other side of the earth, Buu punched an energy blast straight threw the planet !!

dvampire
Yes, the same damn thing happens in Bleach. The character powers up and shows a new level of power, blah, blah, blah, big ****ing deal. And Goku never punch anyone threw a planet, stop making stuff up. I think every damn person in the world has seen DBZ, we're not stupid. So stop giving them extra power-ups, you're only making yourself look foolish.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by dvampire
Yes, the same damn thing happens in Bleach. The character powers up and shows a new level of power, blah, blah, blah, big ****ing deal. And Goku never punch anyone threw a planet, stop making stuff up. I think every damn person in the world has seen DBZ, we're not stupid. So stop giving them extra power-ups, you're only making yourself look foolish.

I neevr said he PUNCHED THEM THREW the planet, i said he punched them to the other side of the plkanet which eh HAS done, wahc goku vs super 17, goku dodges 17 attack and hits him and when 17 recovers his in the north pole/south pole either one !!
And dont compare bleach to DBZ, the power levels are no where near the same !!

dvampire
Show Goku punching someone from the other side of the Earth? Because he never did that either, so it'll still be wishful thinking. GT isn't cannon.

And I don't give a **** about comparing Bleach to DBZ, since having an argument with DBZ being involved always leads to lies and fanboyism.

IcoZ
The topic was about goku before he became SSJ..... And i think Grimmjow would win. Yes Goku can blow up planets but did you see Grimmjow actually hitting the planet with his Blue Espada Cero? Maybe he would destroy it, Maybe not.... We dont have enough info to end this topic.

stick out tongue

Keollyn
Goku couldn't destroy planets at that time.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Keollyn
Goku couldn't destroy planets at that time.

Yes he could !! Goku has been Planet Destoyer level sicne the saiyan saga !!! This is Frieza saga Goku just pre-ssj !!
Since when he fought Vegeta, vegetas galic gun was going to destroy the planet, and Goku overpowered it, Goku has been planet destroyer before he even herd of Frieza or the Ginyu special forces !!

BradBalboa
Originally posted by dvampire
Show Goku punching someone from the other side of the Earth? Because he never did that either, so it'll still be wishful thinking. GT isn't cannon.

And I don't give a **** about comparing Bleach to DBZ, since having an argument with DBZ being involved always leads to lies and fanboyism.

Even soo, Buu DID punch Gohans energy blast straight threw the earth, Goku balsted straight threw the supreme kais planet fighting buu, and Buu when he was fighting majin vegeta pulsed his energy straight threw the earth !!
FACTS not Fanboyism

BradBalboa
Goku has also been forced into the core of a planet and came out without a scratch( atleast not from that, he was bruse dup from fighting frieza) hes also been right next to a star many tiem slarger than our sun, and didnt get hurt !!and that was pre ssj

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by IcoZ
The topic was about goku before he became SSJ..... And i think Grimmjow would win. Yes Goku can blow up planets but did you see Grimmjow actually hitting the planet with his Blue Espada Cero? Maybe he would destroy it, Maybe not.... We dont have enough info to end this topic.

stick out tongue

You honestly think Gran Ray Cero can blow up a planet? Listen, I love Grimmjow, he rules! But seriously, He can't handle Goku at any point during DBZ. MAYBE and thats a big maybe, during the Raditz saga, Grimmjow would be a threat. But anywhere past that point, Grimmjow is mere rubbish compared to Goku.

Goku has been a planet destroyer since the Saiyan saga.

PROOF!
Vegeta fired Galick Gun at the earth which was an attack specifically for destroying planets. And Goku OVERPOWERED the Galick Gun.

JerseyMage
Goku takes this easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.