LOL of the Moment: Boy's Donated Organs Give Four People Cancer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_21472.aspx

Discuss?

WO Polaski
I don't understand why that's funny.

Robtard
A PC persona? Hmm.

Robtard
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

Discuss?

Unfortunate shit happens, not much else to discuss, as I don't think anyone is at fault. If we learned anything from SithSaber's multiple "Man lives after *insert tragedy*; doctors don't know why, so God must have saved him" threads, it's, doctors make mistakes and misdiagnose people.

WO Polaski
Originally posted by Robtard
A PC persona? Hmm.

Was that... directed at me?

Robtard
What?

WO Polaski
lol... why did you edit? I was halfway through it. sad

There are several people on this website that can confirm that I am not a sock of anyone. big grin

AngryManatee

Discuss?

At first I was like ... then I lol'd

Robtard
Originally posted by WO Polaski
lol... why did you edit? I was halfway through it. sad

There are several people on this website that can confirm that I am not a sock of anyone. big grin

Que?

WO Polaski
laughing out loud

Que pasa, loco?

Robtard
Le francais, l'idiot!

WO Polaski
laughing stick out tongue

ragesRemorse

Discuss?

someone should paste this in the dreams come true thread laughing out loud

dadudemon
This was a very misfortunate story.

laughing out loud

Que pasa, loco?

Last time I checked, Star Craft Ghost was scrapped.

Mairuzu
k

Röland
Originally posted by AngryManatee
At first I was like ... then I lol'd
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3025/thenilold2bd3.jpg

Robtard
Plagiarism on the internet!? It can't be!

lil bitchiness
Well its terrible, but doctors do misdiagnose things often. It is thus always better to go for a second opinion.

The way the article was written reminds me of The Sun. Its just so cringe inducing.

Robtard
Or what I said.

lil bitchiness
What the f**k?

Robtard
Don't jew look at me like that.

lil bitchiness
You ain't seen my real Jew look!

RWAR.

Robtard
I bet that one cost money.

Dark-Jaxx
I don't see how this shit is funny.

Kelly_Bean
I don't understand why that's funny.

Sadako of Girth
Its not.

Even vaguely.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
You guys have no sense of humor.

This is obviously God's punishment on the abhorrent sodomites who received the organs.

dadudemon

This is obviously God's punishment on the abhorrent sodomites who received the organs.

How do you know that they employed the ways of the sodomite? hmm

tortillafactory
When my boyfriend first recounted this story to me, he made it sound like they knew the boy had cancer in some particular part of his body, and it magically spread to donated organs. It makes a lot more sense now.

Lymphoma is scary. Obviously we don't fully understand how it travels through the body or how it can transmit from person to person through organ donation.

So here's the question: is lymphoma "contagious?" Or does organ donation not count as a type of normal transmission?

Devil King
Originally posted by tortillafactory
So here's the question: is lymphoma "contagious?"

Are you serious?

Dark-Jaxx

This is obviously God's punishment on the abhorrent sodomites who received the organs. Nah, I do, but when four people die due to a horrible organ doning accident, I'm not the kind of ass hole to find that funny.

WO Polaski
Originally posted by dadudemon
Last time I checked, Star Craft Ghost was scrapped.

That it was. I'm a Starcraft loving fool though and Nova looks awesome. big grin

dadudemon
That it was. I'm a Starcraft loving fool though and Nova looks awesome. big grin

I was not making fun of you...I am a REALLY big StarCraft fan. I was just admiring your sig by commenting on it. (I wanted to show you that I knew what your sig was about and at the sametime, make sure that you were aware ...kind of like telling a kid that santa clause does not exit.)

xmarksthespot
So here's the question: is lymphoma "contagious?" Yes, it's the most lethal form of cooties. Fear the bald.

dadudemon
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yes, it's the most lethal form of cooties. Fear the bald.

laughing laughing laughing

I KNEW cooties existed!

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Nah, I do, but when four people die due to a horrible organ doning accident, I'm not the kind of ass hole to find that funny.
So what kind of ******* are you?
So here's the question: is lymphoma "contagious?" Or does organ donation not count as a type of normal transmission?
It boggles the mind.

Kelly_Bean
So what kind of ******* are you?

It boggles the mind.
I guess he's a ************ and ***** kind of *******? shrug

tortillafactory
Originally posted by Devil King
Are you serious?

...Yes?

I'm seriously asking if this could be considered a kind of transmission that would make the disease "contagious." I've never really heard of non-contagious diseases being passed by organ donation before. Maybe they do all the time and I just don't hear about it. That's why I'm curious.

Devil King
I've never really heard of non-contagious diseases being passed by organ donation before.

tortillafactory
Obviously I'm missing something.

Robtard
Frontal Lobe?

dadudemon
Obviously I'm missing something.

I think he is making fun of your ignorance of "cancer".

Cancer cells replicate themselves. The organs transplanted had cancerous cells. They replicated in the bodies of the recipients BECAUSE the recipients now had the cancer cells in THEIR bodies from the cancerous young man.

Ergo...they got cancer from his organs.

Leo.M
That sucks. Doctors should have known better.

Devil King
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think he is making fun of your ignorance of "cancer".

Cancer cells replicate themselves. The organs transplanted had cancerous cells. They replicated in the bodies of the recipients BECAUSE the recipients now had the cancer cells in THEIR bodies from the cancerous young man.

Ergo...they got cancer from his organs.

Ya think?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Devil King
Ya think?

But why are you making fun of him? Why not take the time to explain to him why his question is flawed? You can take out plenty of time to argue about municipal police uniform laws and get nowhere, so why not apply you knowledge for something productive? Not only would you earn the "internet respect" of the young man for taking the time out to explain, nicely, why the recipients got cancer, you would also be curbing medical ignorance.

Really, I shouldn't be telling you that because this is the internet and you are definitely not going to become a nicer poster because I "explained the merits" of it.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Protip: Tumors implanted in a person's body can spread cancer.

Sadako of Girth
I do have a sense of humour.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
You sure fooled me.

smoker4
And that would be a diffficult thing? right?

SpearofDestiny

Discuss?

hysterical2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.