Ask your doctor is 'Ass Effects' is right for you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
have you seen this commercial yet?

ygzILmBluUE

Bardock42
No. Awesome though.

gefallen_engel
that's the first time I saw it

Barker
no u?

dadudemon
Yes.

Aciphex is a pharmaceutical which shares company with medications such Protonix, omeprazole, and Nexium. (Note: the examples I provided are different active ingredients...to help steer clear of contraindications upon switching due to complications with a specific medication. I know they are all different but the only one I know by name off the top of my head is for Nexium which is esomeprazole magnesium. You can check if I'm right...but I know I am right.)

Chronic heartburn could be a sign of a serious condition or impending condition: a bleeding ulcer. Death can occur if a bleeding ulcer is not addressed. People shuck off heartburn as common and not very serious. That could be a fatal mistake. Black stool or vomiting blood is a serious sign that there is bleeding in the GI tract.

A bleeding ulcer, if severe enough, can be treated by cauterizing.

The severity of your heartburn can be determined with the most comprehensive examination called an esophagogastroduodenoscopy. (Call it an EGD for short.)

If you have to take an antacid once a day, you may have a serious problem or it could develop into a serious problem. Do not hesitate to go to your primary care physician and/or get a referral to a gastroenterologist.

And, no, I did not look any of this up, so there is a possability that I may have made a mistake in my assessments...

Also, this thread's "lol" was based upon a grade school level play on words.....I like it. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.