Heat_Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Heat_Vision
I enjoy creating sigs when I get the chance so I'll probably throw some in here from time to time.

Raijin
Good work on creating a focal, but the colours are a bit monotone and kinda dull and sigs usually look good without text.

What programme do you use?

Heat_Vision
A trial of Banner Maker Pro 7 naughty

The background color fades from dark red to black from top to bottom. I really didn't do much to the pic but jockey it around a lil and add text. I know there's not a lot of glamour to it but I was going for gritty realism. I think it's rather bleak and I like it. smile

Heat_Vision
Just made this for my character in a guild for Age of Conan. Same premise as the first. Background color is a range of about fifty tones of a neon green to black, front image has a transparency set at I think 50 on Banner Maker Pro 7, the text has a transparency of 10 I think and the text style is papyrus which I usually use. There's more going on in this image with the massive pvp that coheres with the style of game play found in AoC. The neon green and black are my guild colors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.