WW HULK vs Annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
from a different discussion. no bands for annihilus. just the same as we saw him in annihilation. try and avoid turning this into a "wwh=PIS" discussion, please . . . smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Yummy gamma.

guy222
wwh

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by leonidas
from a different discussion. no bands for annihilus. just the same as we saw him in annihilation. try and avoid turning this into a "wwh=PIS" discussion, please . . . smile

..............laughing out loud You asked for it.

durhulk : HULK IS STRONGEST IN COMICS! HULK SMASH PUNY BUG MAN!

skyfather
annihilus ftw

he'd absorb all hulk gamma radiation.

leonidas
could someone show a scan of the bug absorbing energy in a way that would give him the win here?

skyfather
Originally posted by leonidas
could someone show a scan of the bug absorbing energy in a way that would give him the win here?
he absorbed the quantum zones energy from the quantum bands during annihilation.

Tenebrous
by default, i was under the impression that the cosmic control rod grants that very property

horrorwolf
If Annihilus is capable of absorbing all of WWH's gamma, he obviously takes this.

If not, WWH clearly wins.

xJLxKing
I am pretty sure that he absorb something. I don't know what, nor do I remember. Anyways I don't think he need to absorb ALL, just enough to make WW hulk's level tge sane as his

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.