Batman vs. Conan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
Round one: No prep, Batman has his standard equipment. Conan has his sword and battle armor. Fight take place in a open battle field.

Round two: No prep, h2h only (UFC style). Note. Conan has no battle armor in this round.

Round three: No prep, sword fight to the death. Fight takes place in a battle arena. Note. both are wearing armor (gladiator style).

Who wins

guy222
sweet sig my friend

vansonbee
Batman wins the first scenario with his gadgets.
batmanwave

Conan has superhuman strength, Batman can win with submission on the ground. I say stalemate 5/10.

21210-7galan_bat_mite

Conan grew up mastering the sword to defeat evil. Batman loses here.
duel

resolution
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Round one: No prep, Batman has his standard equipment. Conan has his sword and battle armor. Fight take place in a open battle field.

Round two: No prep, h2h only (UFC style). Note. Conan has no battle armor in this round.

Round three: No prep, sword fight to the death. Fight takes place in a battle arena. Note. both are wearing armor (gladiator style).

Who wins

Batman wins number one.

He looses number two.

I actually think Bats wins the third, the Samurais were far more technical swordsman than ancient Barbarians were, and Batman I believe is trained in Japanese swordsmanship.

vansonbee
Originally posted by resolution
Batman wins number one.

He looses number two.

I actually think Bats wins the third, the Samurais were far more technical swordsman than ancient Barbarians were, and Batman I believe is trained in Japanese swordsmanship. Why would you say barbarians swordsmanship is lower then Japanese? racist much? lolz jk about racist part.

It hasn't been shown that japanese swordmanship is superior to barbarians, because they don't exist anymore? for one reason. Batman train in samurai way, but Conan grew up with his sword to fight evil in his every day routine*

resolution
Originally posted by vansonbee
Why would you say barbarians swordsmanship is lower then Japanese? racist much? lolz jk about racist part.

It hasn't been shown that japanese swordmanship is superior to barbarians, because they don't exist anymore? for one reason. Batman train in samurai way, but Conan grew up with his sword to fight evil in his every day routine*

Yeah, the historical point is true, I'm just basing it on depictions in movies and comics . Yet how different could it be from the late medieval swordfighitng that evolved from it?

beast1234
i like conan better but batman take this

vansonbee
Originally posted by beast1234
i like conan better but batman take this
There 3 option to win from. nestvura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.