A older Anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Justme/b
I of course posted this in the wrong place the first time, have never used a forum before, I came across this site in a search and as versed as people seem to be, thought some participant might know the answer to my ?.

A # of years ago I watched a anime movie where the (sort of) good
guy was a wind- dancer or wind something. The opponent's were a brother and sister (that seemed to share more than a name) It's been long enough that I simply don't remember the name of the movie, but would like to watch it again.
The setting for the battles was a city. Does anyone remember this one?

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Justme/b
I of course posted this in the wrong place the first time, have never used a forum before, I came across this site in a search and as versed as people seem to be, thought some participant might know the answer to my ?.

A # of years ago I watched a anime movie where the (sort of) good
guy was a wind- dancer or wind something. The opponent's were a brother and sister (that seemed to share more than a name) It's been long enough that I simply don't remember the name of the movie, but would like to watch it again.
The setting for the battles was a city. Does anyone remember this one? let me just say WELCOME big grin i dont remember that, if i do ill get back to ya.

ScarletSpeed
Welcomebig grin I dont know it, I will have a browse around the web see if I can find anything.

ScarletSpeed
Is it Darkside Blues maybe?

Kero_Co
Absolutely not. I'm going to guess Ninku.

ScarletSpeed
I don't think it's Ninku laughing out loud

Kero_Co
laughing out loud

Unrick
hi there is a old anime i am tring 2 get called devilman have u hear of it

Kazenji
I've heard of devilman but i've never seen it.

Kero_Co
The same

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.