Movie Conan vs Keaton Batman H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in a grave yard.

Who wins?

psycho gundam
this is a joke right? arnie wins by just showing up, keaton's insurance company won't let it happen.

grey fox
Arnie 'sics all of California on Keaton, the state then mobs a piss-poor Batman to death.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Arnold spits on him since he's a bigger box office draw

GahLakTus
Keaton Batman H2h?....HAhAHhaHAHAHAHhahAHAha

Good day to you sir.

Tenebrous
Governator FTW

grey fox
Originally posted by GahLakTus

I envy you with an unparalleled fury, which (if converted into water) could extinguish the very heart of the sun itself.

I really need to buy a Ps3/360.

GahLakTus
Originally posted by grey fox
I envy you with an unparalleled fury, which (if converted into water) could extinguish the very heart of the sun itself.

I really need to buy a Ps3/360.

I take it ur referring to DMC4 - excellent game, joy to complete...

Well worth gettin a 360 - don't think much of ps3's collection yet.

grey fox
Originally posted by GahLakTus
I take it ur referring to DMC4 - excellent game, joy to complete...

Well worth gettin a 360 - don't think much of ps3's collection yet.

If Microsofts little white offspring decides to dip below one-hundred pounds I may consider, however I'd prefer not to buy a new console off the bat, I'm still trying to maximise my Wii Usage.

TricksterPriest
Hey Fox, do you have brawl? shifty Cause a few of us are online and battling.....

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hey Fox, do you have brawl? shifty Cause a few of us are on-line and battling.....

No. embarrasment

I also lack a Wii usb connector (not for a lack of trying though) however I have heard rumour of the Wiis dissatisfying on-line services.

GahLakTus
If Microsofts little white offspring decides to dip below one-hundred pounds I may consider, however I'd prefer not to buy a new console off the bat, I'm still trying to maximise my Wii Usage.
you should invest in the core package - its the cheapest and does everything you want it to if simply playing games is what you require a 360 for...

Endrict Nuul
Please dont spam!!!

TricksterPriest

No. embarrasment

I also lack a Wii usb connector (not for a lack of trying though) however I have heard rumour of the Wiis dissatisfying on-line services.

Sadly, this is true. Nintendo needs to fix the lag. Half second-quarter second lag is death in a game like Smash. sad

Endrict Nuul
Told Y'all to stop spamming.

Mods please close this.....

Badabing
Closed at the thread starters request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.