Darkseid v.s Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
I hope people have that picture of regis philbin talking about fanboyism at hand raver

Mr. Slippyfist
Trick does.

guy222
RKT

Knowsbleed33
RK Thor ftw.

Stoic
RKT

Allankles
DS.

What are RKT's feats again?

Scuzz2.0
RKT 10/10

Slaanesh
RKT..he seems way more powerfull..

occultdestroyer
Rune King Thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
DS.

What are RKT's feats again? So,you are giving Darkseid the win over a character you yourself seem ignorant about?

RKThor defeats him......easily. He could solo Apokolips.

Bentley
I'm sure that some people would claim that a mother box could solo RKT. Not that I know exactly where that came from but...

vansonbee
Originally posted by Allankles
DS.

What are RKT's feats again?
You just want something to read don't you : /

RKT 10/10

Endrict Nuul
RKT 10/10

Nihilist
rkt ina stompt

Juntai
Darkseid speaks the antilife, RKT becomes his *****.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Juntai
Darkseid speaks the antilife, RKT becomes his *****.

You didn't know that RKT was omniscient?

zeel
RKT

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
Darkseid speaks the antilife, RKT becomes his *****. We dont even know if the antilife would work on Thor here.

Who said he had it for this thread anyways?

Kasper Gutman
Its a shame Rune King Thor didn't last for more issues. I put RKT at a higher level then any other skyfather before him. I'd have liked to see him go up against a Mephisto, Dormammu or even Galactus. On the other hand Marvel did the right thing returning current Thor with just Odinforce/Thorforce. Plus its nice seeing a Thor drawn with eyeballs.

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Its a shame Rune King Thor didn't last for more issues. I put RKT at a higher level then any other skyfather before him. I'd have liked to see him go up against a Mephisto, Dormammu or even Galactus. On the other hand Marvel did the right thing returning current Thor with just Odinforce/Thorforce. Plus its nice seeing a Thor drawn with eyeballs.

i am a bit behind the americans in issues. has it been officially said that thor has currently got the odinforce? as far as what i have seen it really doesnt seem that he does!

Sup3rman1521
RUne King Thor wins, poor darkseid

DeathKap
RKT ftw

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
i am a bit behind the americans in issues. has it been officially said that thor has currently got the odinforce?

KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT just dominates DS

Mindset
Yes

Scuzz2.0
i dont believe that thor has odinforce! if he does then Loeb should be shot!

Mindset
He does have it.

Scuzz2.0
so thor with odinforce lost to a brick? i do believe u i am just surprised!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
so thor with odinforce lost to a brick? i do believe u i am just surprised!

He was holding back. He didn't use it during his fight against Red Hulk.

Scuzz2.0
why the hell would JMS let Loeb use thor in that piece of sh.it he is writing if it makes thor look like a punk?

Kasper Gutman
Loeb had a reversal the next issue. Thor landed on earth right behind Rulk and was going to slay him before Savage Hulk stepped in. I'd love to know if that was the plan all along or a higher up at Marvel rained on Loeb's Rulk parade or maybe the disgust of the fanbase got back to Marvel.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Loeb had a reversal the next issue. Thor landed on earth right behind Rulk and was going to slay him before Savage Hulk stepped in. I'd love to know if that was the plan all along or a higher up at Marvel rained on Loeb's Rulk parade or maybe the disgust of the fanbase got back to Marvel. I am sure Loeb got the point from angry viewers on forums, poll, and youtube! DIE LOEB DIE! lolz Comic fans are scary! laughing out loud

Anyways RKT is just on another level against DS. 10/10 Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.