Trinity versus Alice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Trinity from the Matrix versus Alice in the RE movies. Hand to hand combat, no weapons.........who wins?

Robtard
Trinity. Alice is not super-powered, just a lot stronger, faster and agile than normal humans. Trinity is also a master of all martial arts.

Rogue Jedi
and she knows NO martial art skills......riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
and she knows NO martial art skills......riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Why do you consistantly do that?

Edit: You'll say "do what?", so to save time, I'll answer.

Answer: Make rediculously stupid assumptions.

I never claimed Alice was weak, couldn't fight or had a loose vagina. I merely listed the strengths one would have over the other, even if marginal.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Why do you consistantly do that?

Edit: You'll say "do what?", so to save time, I'll answer.

Answer: Make rediculously stupid assumptions.

I never claimed Alice was weak, couldn't fight or had a loose vagina. I merely listed the strengths one would have over the other, even if marginal. wound up pretty tight, are we? how very un Dude of you.

Alice is just as fast as Trinity, which RE movies have you been watching?

Robtard
wound up pretty tight, are we? how very un Dude of you.

Alice is just as fast as Trinity, which RE movies have you been watching?

Defense reply #5, okay, I understand.

The ones where she doesn't dodge hundreds of bullets, I guess.

Rogue Jedi
Defense reply #5, okay, I understand.

The ones where she doesn't dodge hundreds of bullets, I guess. no bullets here, hand to hand.

Robtard
Good lord...

Is the RE chick fast enough to dodge bullets Matrix style?

Rogue Jedi
Good lord...

Is the RE chick fast enough to dodge bullets Matrix style? Trinity cant dodge bullets. confused

Robtard
Trinity cant dodge bullets. confused

I entered in "Trinity Matrix"; this was the first hit:

3wHgXg2zphI

Varius people shoot bullets at her, yet they don't it. Maybe their aim is just shit.

Rogue Jedi
Thats not bullet dodging, she simply moved too fast for the attackers to track her with their guns.

Robtard
Thats not bullet dodging, she simply moved too fast for the attackers to track her with their guns.

They fire bullets, she moves and then the bullets hit the spot where she was. Na.

Rogue Jedi
They fire bullets, she moves and then the bullets hit the spot where she was. Na. which scene in particular are you babbling about?

Robtard
which scene in particular are you babbling about?

The ones where they fire bullets at her?

She has also been shot at by the Agents on numerous occasions; they have super-human speed, yet she's able to usually avoid those rounds.

Rogue Jedi
The ones where they fire bullets at her?

She has also been shot at by the Agents on numerous occasions; they have super-human speed, yet she's able to usually avoid those rounds. Neo dodges bullets on the rooftop in the first Matrix. the bullets are coming right at him, yet he avoids them.

Trinity simply moves faster than the shooters can follow, she doesnt dodge the actual bullet, she dodges the attack, theres a difference.

Robtard
Neo dodges bullets on the rooftop in the first Matrix. the bullets are coming right at him, yet he avoids them.

Trinity simply moves faster than the shooters can follow, she doesnt dodge the actual bullet, she dodges the attack, theres a difference.

Yes, he does.

So she's moved faster than (or equal to) the Agents, who have super-speed themselves, yet she isn't moving at super-speeds? Maybe the Agents switch to regular speed when they're armed and firing?

Rogue Jedi
Yes, he does.

So she's moved faster than (or equal to) the Agents, who have super-speed themselves, yet she isn't moving at super-speeds? Maybe the Agents switch to regular speed when they're armed and firing? Lets take the opening scene, where the cops are trying to arrest her. She runs up the wall before the cops can react, and they open fire, but she is moving too fast for them to TRACK her. If they had opened fire as soon as they entered the room, she'd have been dead.

EvilAngel
Definiation of dodging bullets: When the bullet has left the barrel is is on course to hit somone, and in the time between then and contact the person and moved from the path from the bullet. That is dodging a bullet.

Trinity has never been shown to be that fast, and i quote.

"How did you do that? You move like they do, I've never seen anyone move that fast"

Considering Neo didn't even completely dodge the bullets. I rest my case.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Definiation of dodging bullets: When the bullet has left the barrel is is on course to hit somone, and in the time between then and contact the person and moved from the path from the bullet. That is dodging a bullet.

Trinity has never been shown to be that fast, and i quote.

"How did you do that? You move like they do, I've never seen anyone move that fast"

Considering Neo didn't even completely dodge the bullets. I rest my case. Indeed.

lionlover2053
Although I disagree with Rouge Jedi on the Neo vs Luke thread, I completely agree here. Alice wins. Trinity cannot dodge bullets- only Neo and Agents can.

In any case, I think Trinity may actually have a tad bit better fighting skill, but I just don't think Alice would lose lol. And her strength would be superior to Trinity's as well. Interesting, but not atll that close in my opinion...

Impediment
Wait a sec.....does this fight occur in The Matrix? If not, then Alice would tear Trinity a new ass. If they were in the Matrix, then Trinity would most likely kick Alice's ass.

lionlover2053
Let's say that this is in an outside arena, but that both combatants have their full powers. So Trinity can still move extremely fast and jump extremely far and bla bla bla...I still think Alice wins- there's a mean streak there that Trinity just doesn't have.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, Trinity is faster, but not that much faster, and Alice is stronger.

lionlover2053
And Alice is cooler and sexier...

ragesRemorse
I dont know. this seems as one sided as the luke vs neo bout. For this match to take place one or the other must be out of their respective element. If Trinity were out of her element, she would still, most likely retain her knowledge of fighting, but would, at best, only have speed equal to a professional athlete...,nothing more. In this case, Alice's super strength conquers Trinity's limited abilities.

If alice were to face off against Trinity in the matrix. She would still have her Speed, strength and knowledge of fighting. However, knowing better how to manipulate the Matrix. I would say Trinity wins. She too would have strength to Rival Alice and i have to assume her speed would be far above Alice's ability. Alice is obviously the superior competitor in this match because her skills are not bound to virtual reality. If she is given a respective amount of time to learn how to manipulate the matrix she may be in a league of her own, being bested only by Neo himself.

Rogue Jedi
Alice has a great ass.

ragesRemorse
yeah, and i bet she has nice penmanship too

Rogue Jedi
Which is a most important factor.

Strangelove
I say Alice because she has psionic powers that Trinity simply just can't match.

Rogue Jedi
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.