Deadpool vs Arkham Asylum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Always in the need of money (and not to mention some entertainment to kill time during the occaisional TV Writer's Strikes), Deadpool picks up a new assignment, one that should prove to be most entertaining (and right up his alley)

And that assignment? Infiltrate Arkham Asylum, and take out a variety of targets that have crossed various underworld crime figures of Gotham City.

So, allowing himself to be captured (not without a fight, of course), and "feigning" insanity (which of course, was no challenge to Ol' Wade), Wade Wilson, aka Deadpool, has been committed to Arkham Asylum for the Criminaly Insane.

But its going to be a full house already. Already packed with its usual long-term "guests", Deadpool will have to fight his way to the top of the pecking order, as well as take out the various contracts that he has signed up for.

The current residents of Arkham include: Firefly, The Mad Hatter, Killer Croc, Poison Ivy, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Corneilus Stirk, Charaxes, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow, Mr. Zsasz, and of course, The Joker.

Will The 'Pool be able to fly over this cukoo's nest, or will the Inamtes of Arkham Aslyum show Deadpool who rules this roost and that there is no "Arkham Redemption?

batdude123
Jesus Christ.

Deadpool gets owned.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by batdude123
Jesus Christ.

Deadpool gets owned. by who? confused

batdude123
Originally posted by Master-Borg
by who? confused

doh

*sigh*

Did anyone ever tell you that you give them a headache?

Master-Borg
doh

*sigh*

Did anyone ever tell you that you give them a headache? so you were being sarcastic?

batdude123
No.

First of all, Poison Ivy is a Swamp Thing-lite character who by herself would annihilate Deadpool. Throw in the rest and, you get the point...

Master-Borg
No.

First of all, Poison Ivy is a Swamp Thing-lite character who by herself would annihilate Deadpool. Throw in the rest and, you get the point... they're in arkham...they don't have their equipment dood no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Master-Borg
they're in arkham...they don't have their equipment dood no expression

You're kidding me, right? Poison Ivy doesn't need equipment, dooooooooooooooooooooood.

Master-Borg
You're kidding me, right? Poison Ivy doesn't need equipment, dooooooooooooooooooooood.

ok, Im not familiar with current ivy's power then

I assume she's kept under control with neural inhibitors?

anyways, besides Ivy then, no one in arkham poses a threat to Deadpool

cmack
only people pose a threat in that environment is killer croc, and he goes down easy, wade will have a great time with joker

tkitna
Deadpool would probably win. Doesnt he have an insane healing factor? If so, Poison Ivy is no threat.

TricksterPriest
.............I'm a huge deadpool fan. I consider him one of my all time favorite characters. BUT GOD DAMN! Someone really hates DP to send him to Arkham. no

Against the cream of Batman's rogues gallery, he doesn't have a prayer.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
.............I'm a huge deadpool fan. I consider him one of my all time favorite characters. BUT GOD DAMN! Someone really hates DP to send him to Arkham. no

How? DP should be able to beat Bats. There is like 2 people on that list that might put up a fight against DP unless if there is something I am missing?

llagrok
Really now?

Does anyone there besides Poison Ivy have abilities that can be used without their equipment?

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Explain.

Who is gonna stop Wade (besides Ivy, who wouldn't be in Arkham anyways, unless her powers were cut off).

TricksterPriest
I see it as Arkham being home-court advantage for the rogue's. it's not a straight fight, it's him facing a bunch of loons (some of whom are crazier than him) on their turf.

grey fox
My interpretation....

Wade would become buddies with Killer Croc, smack around Firefly, hit on Ivy (and get his ass kicked), have interesting conversations with Harvey, annoy Freeze ('"Ice to meet you Frosty, oh hey did you meet Santa ? 'Cause I Reeeeeeeeally want that pony ! "wink, Ignore Stirk, Bait Charaxes, hit on Harley Quinn (And succeed ! Joker doesn't give a crap and Miss Quinn has a thing for insanity and sob stories, which Wade has in spades), piss off Scarecrow, compare hit lists with Zsasz and finally.....he'd wedgie Joker.

After all that the Merc with a mouth would blow up Arkham and ride off into the sunset with Miss Quinn and a reluctant Ivy.

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
Really now?

Does anyone there besides Poison Ivy have abilities that can be used without their equipment?

Croc ?

King_Mungi
They allow Mad Hatter his hat in Arkham. Also Poison Ivy was shown in "Arkham Hell" that her powers still work, such as a kiss could still kill, but they made sure no plants were around her so she could manipulate them.

Are the other inmates there like Doodlebug, Magpie, and others? Or we just using the people you listed?

Dark-Jaxx
You do all realise Deadpool won't be allowed his equipment, right? He dies, he's good, not THAT good.

Mindset
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You do all realise Deadpool won't be allowed his equipment, right? He dies, he's good, not THAT good.

How exactly does someone with immortality die?

I don't see how Deadpool loses. Unless they capture him somehow.

Lord Feron
Well I think DP has the advantage because 1. He is a assassin and a good one at that and these targets have no idea that he has them on his hit list, so element of surprise is great. (I forget when but wasent DP in this siuation before but it was like bloodsport in a prison enviroment but not in the DCU?? anyway) 2. He is a excellent at h2h he should be able to just straight up beat most of the guys senseless key word being most. 3. His HF is on par with Wolverines so if he does get hurt by some inmmates he will be able to heal and continue on the next target.
I give DP a good chance of success.

Mindset
His HF is better than Wolverine's, at least on average. He also is peak human or slightly above.

But the main reason I don't see him losing is his HF.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Betterman
Always in the need of money (and not to mention some entertainment to kill time during the occaisional TV Writer's Strikes), Deadpool picks up a new assignment, one that should prove to be most entertaining (and right up his alley)

And that assignment? Infiltrate Arkham Asylum, and take out a variety of targets that have crossed various underworld crime figures of Gotham City.

So, allowing himself to be captured (not without a fight, of course), and "feigning" insanity (which of course, was no challenge to Ol' Wade), Wade Wilson, aka Deadpool, has been committed to Arkham Asylum for the Criminaly Insane.

But its going to be a full house already. Already packed with its usual long-term "guests", Deadpool will have to fight his way to the top of the pecking order, as well as take out the various contracts that he has signed up for.

The current residents of Arkham include: Firefly, The Mad Hatter, Killer Croc, Poison Ivy, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Corneilus Stirk, Charaxes, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow, Mr. Zsasz, and of course, The Joker.

Will The 'Pool be able to fly over this cukoo's nest, or will the Inamtes of Arkham Aslyum show Deadpool who rules this roost and that there is no "Arkham Redemption?

Jesus it's about time Deadpool was put in a loony bin laughing out loud

I think Deadpool FTW, he has been decapitated, shot in the head, turned to goo and could disguise his badass self as The Joker and he wouldn't get touched smile

Bouboumaster
Deadpool ftw 10/10, thanks to the healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.