Our beloved, trusted government always tells the Truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katsu
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

My Friends, this LIE is only the tip of the Iceberg. One of the many, many, many LIES you swallow each and every single day.

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/iceberg-poster.jpg

Listen to our "great friend" Hitler: "If you tell a lie long enough, loud enough and often enough, the people will believe it."

Think for yourself. We need Critical Thinking!

WAKEY WAKEY!

Grand_Moff_Gav
Point?

lord xyz
Hitler never said that.

jaden101
he said "swallow"...haha

lord xyz
No Hitler said Communists are going to destroy the Fatherland, unless he does something.

Hmm, sounds familiar.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Point?

the point is that you should never believe ANYTHING the government tells you like so many people around here so blindly do.That presidents will hardly ever tell the truth about anything and that you should seek alternative news sources out there and listen to them.Three good ones I know of that I can refer you to right now are AMERICAN FREE PRESS.MEDIA BYPASS,and THE NEW AMERICAN. Newspaper magazines that tells you whats REALLY going on in the world that the mainstream media suppresses.the offical story put out,you can pretty much always count on being a lie where what the alternative news sources print,is pretty much dead on and truthful.

Kapton JAC
Yea, Government does lie, but that's just because people in large amounts are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it.

Mr Parker
thats pretty much what I said.

Troop
Originally posted by Mr Parker
the point is that you should never believe ANYTHING the government tells you like so many people around here so blindly do.That presidents will hardly ever tell the truth about anything and that you should seek alternative news sources out there and listen to them.Three good ones I know of that I can refer you to right now are AMERICAN FREE PRESS.MEDIA BYPASS,and THE NEW AMERICAN. Newspaper magazines that tells you whats REALLY going on in the world that the mainstream media suppresses.the offical story put out,you can pretty much always count on being a lie where what the alternative news sources print,is pretty much dead on and truthful. Anything?

So we didn't land on the moon, we didn't go to war?

Mr Parker
Theres been a lot of talk that the first moon landing was a fake.that they have said things like you can see the flag moving in the photos which is impossible since in space that would not happen.They have said somethings like that..dont know,dont know the details on it.havent really looked into it because its not really that important even if its true compared to some of the other autrocities the government has committed that never get reported in the mainstream press.

and oh yeah we have gone to wars no doubt,but they are almost always fake and phony wars invented by the government for personal profit.See katsus great thread STAGED TERRORIST ATTACKS thread.

Mr Parker
yeah we went to wars,but we were lied to by the mainstream press on WHY went to those wars.they neglected to as they always do,to tell us we went to the wars because the us government provoked them and started them.

Magee
All of the theories as to why the moon landing was faked are by people who have no idea what there talking about and every one has been proved wrong. Yes well done, there is no wind in space but when some one is moving the pole and applying force the flag will move.

"Not every waving flag needs a breeze -- at least not in space. When astronauts were planting the flagpole they rotated it back and forth to better penetrate the lunar soil (anyone who's set a blunt tent-post will know how this works). So of course the flag waved! Unfurling a piece of rolled-up cloth with stored angular momentum will naturally result in waves and ripples -- no breeze required!"

darkxbox
yep, and since there is no atmosphere and it is in space, technically, it would continue the waving motion for all eternity...

without a breeze.

jaden101
Originally posted by Magee
All of the theories as to why the moon landing was faked are by people who have no idea what there talking about and every one has been proved wrong. Yes well done, there is no wind in space but when some one is moving the pole and applying force the flag will move.

"Not every waving flag needs a breeze -- at least not in space. When astronauts were planting the flagpole they rotated it back and forth to better penetrate the lunar soil (anyone who's set a blunt tent-post will know how this works). So of course the flag waved! Unfurling a piece of rolled-up cloth with stored angular momentum will naturally result in waves and ripples -- no breeze required!"

the flag pole had a horizontal stick that ran under the top of the flag...it's extremely obvious on the pics

http://www.apollo-projekt.de/images/AS12-47-6897.jpg

i can see where you're coming from but the moon landings and the space race weren't something isoltated from politics...the space race ran hand in hand with nuclear proliferation and the cold war....arguably the most important and potentially destructive period in mankinds history....getting one up on each other...or merely the appearance of getting one up on the enemy was extremely important for civilian morale and patriotism in the 60's...in that context if the moon landings were faked (which i make no argument either way) it certainly wouldn't have been a bad thing...or have no real implication

Katsu
i can see where you're coming from but the moon landings and the space race weren't something isoltated from politics...the space race ran hand in hand with nuclear proliferation and the cold war....arguably the most important and potentially destructive period in mankinds history....getting one up on each other...or merely the appearance of getting one up on the enemy was extremely important for civilian morale and patriotism in the 60's...in that context if the moon landings were faked (which i make no argument either way) it certainly wouldn't have been a bad thing...or have no real implication

Good openminded critical thinking there Jaden big grin

Your analysis of the psychology behind that possibly faked moonlanding is spot on!

The Cold War was a war on all sides, neither side could afford to lose face.

Jaden, whats wrong with you? Im starting to like you...........THIS IS WRONG!

Katsu
All i am asking of people is to think for themselves. Dont believe everything you hear on TV or what some president tells you. Everyone has their own agenda. And that agenda usually does not include the benefit of mankind as a whole but the benefit of the people who are in control.

To quote Public Enemy: Dont Believe The Hype!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Katsu
Everyone has their own agenda. And that agenda usually does not include the benefit of mankind as a whole but the benefit of the people who are in control.

Not that I agree or disagree, but presenting that statement begs one to ask you...What is your agenda?

jaden101
Good openminded critical thinking there Jaden big grin

Your analysis of the psychology behind that possibly faked moonlanding is spot on!

The Cold War was a war on all sides, neither side could afford to lose face.

Jaden, whats wrong with you? Im starting to like you...........THIS IS WRONG!

we disinfo agents are using reverse psychology...we're now so ingrained in the conspiracy theorists mind that we are against every conspiracy theory...now we turn the tables and say that we agree with some of them...thus making the theorists think that we are agreeing in order to cover up for something else...so they end up not believing it even though its true

i'm confused

Katsu
Originally posted by jaden101
we disinfo agents are using reverse psychology...we're now so ingrained in the conspiracy theorists mind that we are against every conspiracy theory...now we turn the tables and say that we agree with some of them...thus making the theorists think that we are agreeing in order to cover up for something else...so they end up not believing it even though its true

i'm confused

I believe you are no disinfo agent!

Katsu
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Not that I agree or disagree, but presenting that statement begs one to ask you...What is your agenda?

One Love!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w189/prb01/8012581979.jpg

A Fair World in which every single Person can have his or her Dream!

Deano
that is a good agenda )

jaden101
I believe you are no disinfo agent!

maybe...just maybe...that's what i want you to think...huh?...HUH? wink stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Here's another great example on why you should never trust anything the mainstream media tells you.They said that Ron Paul has dropped out of the race for the presidency.That was a lie.He hasn't dropped out,he's still running.All you got to do to find out for yourself is just visit any Ron Paul website and they talk about how he is still out there campaigning.The facts are they are just not giving him any media coverage because they dont want him in office cause he is not one of them.

and when I say not one of them, what I mean is he is not a member of the CFR-the council on foreign relations which is a group of evil corrupted people that make decisions that shape and control world events.the likes of The Rothchilds,Rockefellers and Henry Kissinger-who was Nixons advisor and is wanted in at least two different countries for war crimes.Bush and Clinton have been spotted in photos hanging out with Kissenger and the Rockefellers attending CFR meetings.They are both members.Bill and George Bush sr that is.They have been spotted together in photos hanging out together when the CFR has had their once a year meetings they have every year..

I have a book that shows the photographs of them together and everything.so anybody who STILL has this foolhardy belief that there is any difference between the republicans and democrats,the republicrats and the demopublicans as i call them,well I got some real estate property in russia I want to sell you.They both have the same agenda-a one world government-globalization.Paul is running on the republican ticket only because because he realizes that the independent party NEVER gets elected to be president.He used to be a republican but switched to being an independent after he found out those things about the CFR and discovered there is no difference between the two parties of the republicans and democrats.that they have the same agenda.

Ron Paul is NOT a member of the CFR and thats why he wont get elected and why he is not getting any media covergae and being blacked out.Matter of fact,he was on Jay Leno a few months ago and Leno was telling him how he thought it was unfair that he was not allowed to run in the primarys for new hampshire which is vote fraud not to allow a candidate to come on and speak their views.and he was saying-yeah it was unfair and were filing a lawsuit against them.

Thats why they do not want Ron Paul in office and will do everything in the world to make sure he does not get elected.They dont care if any of the other big 3 candidates gets elected because the other 3-Obama,Mccain and Clinton are connected to the CFR and have attended their meetings.You dont get to be elected president if your not a member.All you got to do to find out if they are a member is just ask for a CFR membership list and they'll give it to you. since the big 3 are all members of the CFR they dont care if either of those 3 gets elected because their all corrupted and can be bought off to do their bidding.

Ron Paul cant be bought off so thats why you se the mainstream media lying saying he has dropped out when he hasnt because they dont want to give him any media coverage.I talked about all this stuff on my clinton thread but I realise most people reading this havent read that so i got to repeat it here.They dont want Ron Paul in there because they know he represents what the people want where any of the other 3 candidates,they dont care if they get elected because they all 3 represent big business and big corporations and are willing to what THOSE people want.You'll never hear of this mentioned by the mainstream media though.

jaden101
then, off course, on the flip side, Ron Paul wants to withdraw from every international coallition that exists...NATO...the UN...etc...he basically wants America to become as internationally isolated as North Korea...i'm sure that'll do wonders for the US

"non interventionist" policy...what a steaming pile of shit that is for America...essentially it means "we'll cause all the problems for countries by raping their economies...but when the shit hits the fan, we'll say "hey...not our problem""

KharmaDog
One Love!

A Fair World in which every single Person can have his or her Dream!

That's an impossibility that runs totally contrato human nature at it's most base.

What have you done to advance this agenda?

Bardock42
I agree. I hate the government. It should be destroyed.

Mr Parker
the kind of government we have NOW for sure needs to be destroyed.

Dr. Leg Lock
Originally posted by Kapton JAC
Yea, Government does lie, but that's just because people in large amounts are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. THANK YOUOriginally posted by Katsu
One Love!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w189/prb01/8012581979.jpg

A Fair World in which every single Person can have his or her Dream! Genki Sudo is a SICK fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.