MDK vs Dark Sector

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Murder, Death, Kill's Kirk Hectic
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/geshien/Mdk21.jpg

VS

Dark Sector's Hayden Tenno
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/geshien/dark_sector-196000.jpg

setting takes place inside your typical enormous, abandoned warehouse scene.

who wins?

Kazenji
I'm going with MDK.

Becci
As am I

geshien
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm going with MDK.

could you elaborate as to why?

i think tenno takes it because of invisibility.

Kazenji
invisibility is'nt anything special

If there fighting in water Kirk wins and if there not all he has to do is wait and until tenno throws his weapon and go towards it blasting his gun.

geshien

If there fighting in water Kirk wins and if there not all he has to do is wait and until tenno throws his weapon and go towards it blasting his gun.

i beg to differ, that invisibility isn't special. how are you going to hit what you can't see? moreover, with the cover available.

and the setting is a warehouse. i don't think water is too abundant.

and i'm not sure i follow when you say Originally posted by Kazenji
all he has to do is wait and until tenno throws his weapon and go towards it blasting his gun.

i don't see how that makes him the clear victor.

even if kirk flushes tenno out, he's got a shield to deflect projectiles. and tenno is also well armed with a sick glaive, a handgun (which can vary), and a secondary gun (either a shotgun or a rifle).

Kazenji
Originally posted by geshien
i beg to differ, that invisibility isn't special. how are you going to hit what you can't see? moreover, with the cover available.

Well "if" he manages to hit him with couple of rounds and starts bleeding well that kinda blows his big invisibility act

I did'nt say that made him the victor roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you think about it if the opponant is all invisible and throws something all the other person has to do is either go towards where it came from or wait and listen to the sounds of tenno walking and then start punching him.

Estacado

Hayden has shields you know...... no expression

Does Hayden have the suit?

geshien
Originally posted by Estacado
Hayden has shields you know...... no expression

Does Hayden have the suit?

yeah, i suppose i should've said that, given the image i posted.

ragesRemorse
MDK II was one of the most fun games i have played, so...,MDK smile

geshien
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
MDK II was one of the most fun games i have played, so...,MDK smile

assuming you have a 360 or ps3, you should at least rent dark sector, maybe you'll change your vote? happy

Kazenji
assuming you have a 360 or ps3, you should at least rent dark sector, maybe you'll change your vote? happy

Shame that game got banned here in AUS and for a stupid reason too

geshien

bummer, that does suck.

it is really gory but that's what's so good about it. and it has great game-play.

but hey, there's always e-bay. thumbsup

geshien

damn double post.

Blax_Hydralisk

Yeah.. I was going to say. Why you'd ban Dark Sector but leave games like Gears of War and Mortal Kombat alone sounds beyond retarded.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah.. I was going to say. Why you'd ban Dark Sector but leave games like Gears of War and Mortal Kombat alone sounds beyond retarded.

Your telling me roll eyes (sarcastic)

our Classification board are a bunch of retards

The last one they banned was Soldier of fortune 3/Payback complaing how violent it is

But yet they allowed the first one in and the second in back in the day roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

MadMel
indeed mad

Kazenji
but yet manage to release Soldier of fortune 3 but its all censored and what do you expect it got a shitload of bad reviews.

ragesRemorse

Does it have dogs with six arms though?

geshien
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Does it have dogs with six arms though?

...no.

it has viral zombie like creatures. some have invisiblity. some shoot projectiles. some carry sledge hammers or axes.

they also have soldiers that are reminicante of those in killzone. there are even some in large robotic frames.

and the best part is you can dismember all of them. death

ragesRemorse
...no.

it has viral zombie like creatures. some have invisiblity. some shoot projectiles. some carry sledge hammers or axes.

and the best part is you can dismember all of them. death

eek! well, its no six armed dog, but damn, i really cannot wait until it becomes available at gamefly now.

geshien

reminicante

edit: reminiscent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.