Freddy Krueger vs. The Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
Freddy Krueger enters the dreams of The Mask

Fight 1. Dream world, takes place in a house

After this fight the mask manages to pull freddy into the real world

Fight 2. Real World Empty Street

Rogue Jedi
weird matchup.

DestinyGuy678
both are insane with limited reality bending powers

Bardock42
1st Mask

2nd Way ****ing Mask.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
both are insane with limited reality bending powers

The mask has unlimited reality bending powers...,as long as it is nighttime.

I dont know that Krueger would be able to do anything to The Mask. Krueger exploits your nightmares, but The Mask exploits and possess one's sub-conscious and removes all inhibitions. When wearing the Mask there is no fear, there is really no identifiable emotion expressed. It is pure chaos and and anarchy. The Mask wearer possess almost every ability of the God of mischief, Loki. Without fear and an increased physical constitution, rivaling Wolverines healing factor. I Do not see any threat that Krueger could impose.

With that said, The Mask does not dream.

Tron
To say he rivals Wolverine's healing factor is a major understatement. The Mask is basically a living cartoon.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
The mask has unlimited reality bending powers...,as long as it is nighttime.

I dont know that Krueger would be able to do anything to The Mask. Krueger exploits your nightmares, but The Mask exploits and possess one's sub-conscious and removes all inhibitions. When wearing the Mask there is no fear, there is really no identifiable emotion expressed. It is pure chaos and and anarchy. The Mask wearer possess almost every ability of the God of mischief, Loki. Without fear and an increased physical constitution, rivaling Wolverines healing factor. I Do not see any threat that Krueger could impose.

With that said, The Mask does not dream.

yeah but is movie mask that powerful?

and in that case, just assuming freddy manages to pull him into his world

celestialdemon
The Mask would win. He could do basically anything he could think of.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The Mask would win. He could do basically anything he could think of. I thought freddy could do this also in his world

MildPossession
Freddy Kruger, can't stand that Carrey crap(if that's what I am thinking of). Therefore Kruger wins because I say so stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
yeah but is movie mask that powerful?

and in that case, just assuming freddy manages to pull him into his world

I dont know if the movie depiction is as powerful, but i saw nothing in the movie to prove otherwise,,,aside from jim carey stick out tongue

The only thing about this match is that THE MASK posesses essentially the same powers as krueger, except the mask doesnt need to be in a dream realm. The only problem i see is that, Krueger can't die in the dream realm, but neither can the Mask, as long as the wearer keeps the Mask on.

Menetnashté
I don't see what Krueger could do to him. He's taken gun shots before, so a knife won't do much. This is considering Krueger can get a hold of him. And then when it gets to the real world Mask pwnz nubs.

gobstakid777
the mask wins in all scenarios.

Genesis-Soldier
freddy cant do shit if the mask takes away the wearer's inhibitions

freddy gets his power from fear and no fear = no power in the dream world, ROUND 1 - Mask

Round 2
living cartoon VS metahuman durability
ROUND 2- Mask

FrothByte
Problem with the "dream scenario" is that I don't think the Mask dreams or even sleeps at all. When he "sleeps" then he basically just turns back to human, in which case he's no longer the mask.

Anyway, Mask for the win.

Adam Grimes
The Mask stomps this chump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.