Blade vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
WHo would win? I would say Wolverine.

IRTMU-Dragon
Blade is basically on the same level as wolverine in fighting ability, on top of that he has the weapons to easily take out Werewolves, and thats all Wolverine is is a widdle werewolf.
Wolverines healing ability would be a ***** to deal with, but eventually Blade would either blow him up to a bunch of pieces or... Hell hes invented syrum to heal the cravings of a vampire no telling what he can do to stop healing.

srankmissingnin
With possible exception of strength Wolverine totally out classes Blade in every single way you can think off. As far as fighting skill goes, Blade might be better then Punisher... but I wouldn't bet money on it.

IRTMU-Dragon
I wouldnt say outclasses... Blade does have a impressive amount of technology at his disposal.

srankmissingnin
Guns, lots of guns... we all know how effective they are agaisnt Wolvereine.

IRTMU-Dragon
lol.
But still... I wouldnt drop Blade just yet.

srankmissingnin
I would. Blade's healing factor (tame as it is) will be a disadvantage for him because unlike a fight with Cap, DD or Spider-man, Blade will survive a gutting and Wolverine wont hesitate to give him one.

IRTMU-Dragon
Hmm

K3VIL
Blade
Superhuman Strenght Class 1, able to lift 1Ton.
Superhuman reflexes and speed.
Superhuman senses.
Superhuman resistance to injury.
Superhuman stamina, and healing abilities.Healing abilities very very under the level of those of Logan.
World Class Martial Artist.
Anyway, Blade with guns can slow down Logan, i mean, shooting him loads and loads of uzi would slow down him, and during the recover time, Blade can do the fathal blow, beheading or stabbing his hearth, but with weapons the Daywalker has and advantage against Wolverine, but without the fireweapons, Blade can only use the titanium sword and his strenght, reflexes, speed, and training, but Logan wipe out hundreds of ninjas of The Hand, and the sword would be toast against adamantium claws.That means that only after a run for his money and reporting several injuries Blade would be able to defeat Logan, that is a die hard guy.

IRTMU-Dragon
If he decapitates him its over. Which is gonna be hard because he would have to saw around the bone.

srankmissingnin
Blade has superhuman strength (at least enhanced strength) and senses and he is very durabile but not super humanly so. At best his reflexes and speed are peak human.

Shooting him wouldn't stop Wolverine form closing the distance and bringing Blade into close combat, which will end the fight in under a minute. Wolverine's healing factor is fast enough to heal one milimeter behind a bullet (Pro X stated this I believe) so even if Blade manages to get a clean cut at Wolverine's neck the wound would heal behind the sword.

K3VIL
Blade has superhuman strenght.
He's Class 1Ton.
Enhanced human would mean on the level of Cap, BP and Wolvie.
His reflexes are superhuman the same for his speed, so don't try to depower him.
Wolverine wouldn't heal behind the sword, it's showed in tons of his comic books that when he gets hurted it takes a few, bullets ant slices take few minutes, and Blade's strenght is sufficient to cut through flesh with a titanium sword or a silver glaive and behead someone.

Lord-of-Dreams
This is a really close fight. But I'm for Wolverine. Blade's guns aren't as huge an advantage asthey would be against Spiderman orthe like. The fighting classes are just about even, but Wolverine has one or two or fifty years on the black hunter.

srankmissingnin
Blade doesn't have super human reflexes; Night Crawler has superhuman reflexes and Blade is no Night Crawler... hell he's no Dare Devil.

Silver Samurai has stabbed through Wolverine's neck in a fight with out slowing Wolverine down; Wolverine frequently wades through machine gun fire and he is always healed when he gets to the shooters.

Lord-of-Dreams
AMEN! Although, Blade could skool Daredevil. Anyway, I would like to add that Blade's healing level is only one level over human. So if Wolverine stabbed him in the head, he's not coming back for more. But Blade could keep going for days before Wolverine started, and still get slapped!

crazyspinz
ummmmmmm wolverine isnt a werewolf at all. and there is nothing blade can do to take him out, wolvie survived a frikin nuke, and blade has nothing that strong in his arsenal

CountQuan
This is like a furious man with 6 blades vs. a half-vampire swordsman

CountQuan
I'd say Wolverine would win. Remember in X2 when Wolverine got shot, well when Blade skins him, he can revive himself. Both are agrresive so its hard to choose.

srankmissingnin
Movie Blade beats Movie Wolverine... thats about the it. Comics 10 out of 10 Wolverine should win.

IRTMU-Dragon
Are we forgetting the fact if blade gets logans heart its over?

srankmissingnin
If Spider-man ripped out Superman's heart he'd win too... but it would never happen.

Lord-of-Dreams
I'd say that you are forgetting that if Logan gets Blad's head it's over.

IRTMU-Dragon
You all are acting like Wolverines healing ability is everything, not when he has no heart.

Lord-of-Dreams
But he won't just lose it. And do you expect him to say: Here Blade, stab here and cut in a circle. If you do that, you'll be able to steal my heart.

srankmissingnin
LMAO!

Blade is good but he is on the lower end of Marvel's street heroes.

Lord-of-Dreams
While Wolverine is on the upper end, just for all those morons out there JK. LOL!!

CountQuan
Actually i change my mind, Blade would win cuz when Wolverine approaches, Blade's sword is longer than Wolverine's claws, so he can kill Logan before he reaches Blade.

Lord-of-Dreams
Umm... CountQuan... WTF kind of logic is that? Rember that they both want to win. So Logan won't just run into the blade. He's a master warrior. MASTER!

CountQuan
...from a certain point of view. Btw Blade knows martial arts, logan doesnt

Lord-of-Dreams
WHAT???!!!! Look, pal. Go read a bio on the guy. OK? Damn it. (doesn't know martial arts...) You bloody moron. Or are you trying to be sarcastic? Or... Gack!! OK, I'm gonna go set my hands on fire...

CountQuan
something liek amrtial arts not exactly

demigawd
My money's on CountQuan giving Lord-of-Dreams an aneurysm before the end of today.

K3VIL
Superman possess a skin-like force field and denser more denser than human body, without Krytptonite Spidey wouldn't be able to pass through Supes chest with his fists.

Blade is trained in fighting vampires, that mixed with his ability of master martial artist would help him into stabbing Logan's heart, he's the most trained guy in stabbing hearts on the Earth probably.

Havoc470
gorgon is the only person who's ever "killed" wolverine and he's 20 times faster than blade could ever be and 20 times stronger also, not to mention he leads the hand and is a master martial artist

blade isnt a master martial artist, he's good, but he doesnt pose a threat against wolverine who's fought far superior enemies than blade, and cutting wolvies heart out is probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard, first of all there is bone over your heart, "carving" the heart out is impossible and we all know why: wolverine, bones, laced with adamantium, blah blah blah

wolvie has mentioned before that his heart stops beating while he's getting shot, so stabbing his heart wont cause much of a threat except about 2 seconds of no movement, not to mention wolvie being a tactical character with great knowledge in martial arts and a ton of covert training....theres nothing pointing towards blade winning against wolvie at all

let him stick to demons and vampires, i know he'd be long dead if he tried to fight anything else

Tron
Ummm, did someone just say Wolverine knew no martial arts?laughing out loud

I'm sorry, I just found that rather amusing.

IRTMU-Dragon
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! OMG! OMG!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

OMG! IM ON THE FLOOR, LOL!

HarmoNiC FLo
I think this would be a good match up. i'm going with wolverine for now.

IRTMU-Dragon
Already been done, extremely recently too.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah , 3 days ago is the last one. The vote was way in Wolverine's favor.

HarmoNiC FLo
Damn i was thinking about searching but was like whatever. thats really weird...it just came in my mind.

k i'm ready for closure

Tron
Yeah, next you think of searhing, please search. Makes my job easier.

Merging...

MERCILOUS
wouldn't be the first time.

jplatinum
I can save this thread from going about 1 million-babillion-fafillion pages.
Wolverine decimates.

MERCILOUS
Exactly.

Metalmanx
I disagree. Blade can definitely hold his own. Haven't you seen Blade 2? He took on two HIGHLY trained martial artists with swords at the same time, and was clearly beating them. I think he could definitely handle himself fighting Wolverine. Besides, Blade also has him in pure strength. Agility, I'd say they're evenly matched.

I think this could be a very good fight. But I think Blade would pull through and win.

Metalmanx
Guns may do more damage than you think.

New X-men #143.

Metalmanx
And now read what Wolverine says on this page.

MERCILOUS
That text is too small. But I have that comic and I don't remember it saying anything that would help your case. That was a rail gun Wolvie got hit with, and that tech is not in blades hands. It's true that Blade has a slight speed, weapons, and agility advantage. Now let's weight them against Wolvie's advantages, superior healing, far better fighting, virtually unbreakable skeleton, superior tactical knowledge, and far more experience.

Stop comparing special effects to true advantages.

Metalmanx
Wolverine says "Rail gun, hmm? My heart must have stopped for about thirty seconds that time..."

Rail gun or not, a powerful-enough gun, which Blade possesses, could clearly slow Wolverine down. And that would be all the time that he needs.

And I really don't think it's very logical to say Wolvie has "far better fighting" skills than Blade. Yes, I know Wolverine has trained in dozens of martial arts from around the world. But Blade has also trained in various martial arts. I really don't think you can just completely rule those out. He's proved himself on numerous occasions. Don't forget that he greatly outclasses Wolverine in strength, able to lift 1 ton as compared to Wolvie's 800 lbs limit. That will definitely play an important role in this fight.

You honestly don't think that Blade has incredible tactical knowledge himself? Like how he handles dozens of vampires at one time? Very quickly assessing the situation and figuring out what to do to succeed on the fly?

I don't think you give Blade enough credit.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wolverine says "Rail gun, hmm? My heart must have stopped for about thirty seconds that time..."

Rail gun or not, a powerful-enough gun, which Blade possesses, could clearly slow Wolverine down. And that would be all the time that he needs.

Dude, a rail gun in this case shoot an electro magnetic bolt. Thus the heart stoppage.

And I really don't think it's very logical to say Wolvie has "far better fighting" skills than Blade. Yes, I know Wolverine has trained in dozens of martial arts from around the world. But Blade has also trained in various martial arts. I really don't think you can just completely rule those out. He's proved himself on numerous occasions.

Blade's fighting is good, but it is greatly dwarfed by Wolverine's. To compare the two is rediculous.

Don't forget that he greatly outclasses Wolverine in strength, able to lift 1 ton as compared to Wolvie's 800 lbs limit. That will definitely play an important role in this fight.

You mean like hundreds of other characters that Wolvie's fought who have superior strength and speed (including some heavyweights) who all get torn up? All of a sudden a little more than twice his strength matters?

You honestly don't think that Blade has incredible tactical knowledge himself? Like how he handles dozens of vampires at one time? Very quickly assessing the situation and figuring out what to do to succeed on the fly?

Again tactical knowledge, yes. And still is completley overshadowd by Wolvies. Dozens of vampires? Sounds like a normal days scrap for Wolvie.

I don't think you give Blade enough credit.

And I think I'm right on the money.

Nataku8188
I just want to point out that 90% of his fights, Wolverine just blitzs the enemy. He really doesn't use his "Massive array of martial arts" unless he keeps the claws in. Once he goes *snikt* it turns into him going straight for the throat with his patented leaping attack.

Blade could keep up with Wolverine for as long as his sword lasted, once that's gone, he will go down. It's just a matter of time.

MERCILOUS
Yeah, I think Blade could make this fight look interesting, but looks can be decieving. It's invariably Wolvie's fight, the only matter is time.

srankmissingnin
It seems MERCILOUS already covered the railgun stuff...

Blade's about twice as strong as Wolverine and really, in the scheme of things thats nothing. Silver Samurai has greater skill with a sword then Blade and has blocked bullet fire with his sword on sever occasions... Wolverine makes him look like a chump almost every time they meet. I dont think Blade can keep up with Logan and saying he is just as skilled is a joke.

WOLVERINEFAN
wolverine is a better fighter and he has had plenty of experience with a sword. he was a samurai and knows all styles of the sword and fighting defense. he will know whats coming when blade pulls out his blade

WOLVERINEFAN
they show this in the marvel encyclopedia and they are the makers of these two characters...blade is a good fighter, but not that good

WOLVERINEFAN
just go to marvel.com and look at the stats

Darth Trinew
Blade kicks butt

WOLVERINEFAN
are any of you listening? go to marvel.com and look at wolvies stats then blades stats and compare the two

Nataku8188
Are you listening? Most of us said it would be a cool fight, but Blade will lose. It's just a matter of time.

black robb
wolvie...even though he's Canadian

Darth Martin
Wolverine wins even thgough Blade is waaaayyyyyy cooler.

snoopdogg
Blades new series that starts next week will give him some much needed respect among the fans.

Accel
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blades new series that starts next week will give him some much needed respect among the fans.
I thought it already started. I keep seeing commercials that say "On the next 'Blade: the Series'...."

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Accel
I thought it already started. I keep seeing commercials that say "On the next 'Blade: the Series'...." I mean he has a ongoing comic series that starts this month. The first issue he kicks Spidermans @ss I heard. And in issue #2 he takes on Dr. Doom.

Accel
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I mean he has a ongoing comic series that starts this month. The first issue he kicks Spidermans @ss I heard. And in issue #2 he takes on Dr. Doom.
Ah. I see I misunderstood. embarrasment

braz
Wolverine takes this. 8/10

DestinyGuy678
Takes Place in a city alley,

first fight both get preperation

second fight no preperation

blade has his standard gear in the no prep fight

jinzin
Wolverine wins horribly depending on what we're allowing him for prep.

Wolverine wins again.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by jinzin
Wolverine wins horribly depending on what we're allowing him for prep.

Wolverine wins again.

DestinyGuy678
wasnt wolverine recently put down by one bullet to the skull?

jinzin
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
wasnt wolverine recently put down by one bullet to the skull?
No....

cmack
wolverine everytime

DestinyGuy678
No.... yes he was, I have the issue Messiah Complex chapter twelve, he was put down after one bullet to the eye, X-23 then commented he heal to slow

jinzin
yes he was, I have the issue Messiah Complex chapter twelve, he was put down after one bullet to the eye, X-23 then commented he heal to slow Lol... Well you've got a bullet going through Wolverine's eye, a physical impossibility. Then.....

Wolverine was trying to talk trash and get up one panel later. no expression

It was Scrambler that was nullifying his healing factor when he grabbed Logan's head since.... yknow... that's his power.

DestinyGuy678
Lol... Well you've got a bullet going through Wolverine's eye, a physical impossibility. Then.....

Wolverine was trying to talk trash and get up one panel later. no expression

It was Scrambler that was nullifying his healing factor when he grabbed Logan's head since.... yknow... that's his power.
I'm also aware that wolverines healing factor has ad a recent decrease in power

a page after the incident he attempts to get up barely able to from words, after that was when Scrambler came in

jinzin
I'm also aware that wolverines healing factor has ad a recent decrease in power

a page after the incident he attempts to get up barely able to from words, after that was when Scrambler came in

It was the panel after he was shot..
And he was shot in the friggin brain!
He heals faster than Sabretooth from three years ago. Which is an insane rate if you know much about Sabes.

Anyways.

He was getting up a panel after he was shot regardless if it was on the next page or not.

There's actually no evidence to support that Wolverine's healing factor has declined past a point of his immortality.
He's still pulling off healing factor feats that would be considered PIS by his 90's standards.

If his HF is insufficient in some way, to which degree is unknown.

Wolverine wins this.

DestinyGuy678
It was the panel after he was shot..
And he was shot in the friggin brain!
He heals faster than Sabretooth from three years ago. Which is an insane rate if you know much about Sabes.

Anyways.

He was getting up a panel after he was shot regardless if it was on the next page or not.

There's actually no evidence to support that Wolverine's healing factor has declined past a point of his immortality.
He's still pulling off healing factor feats that would be considered PIS by his 90's standards.

If his HF is insufficient in some way, to which degree is unknown.

Wolverine wins this.
if a bullet could put him down like that that gives blade much more time to attack (remember the vial of vampire blood)

jinzin
if a bullet could put him down like that that gives blade much more time to attack (remember the vial of vampire blood) I remember Blade being as delusional as you are to think that that was going to work.

"Yeah let me vamp Wolverine out, I mean if his 616 healing factor doesn't stop the turn, I'm sure I can kill him as a vampire in spite of the fact that Vampire Wolverine has taken over the MU in two alternate universes when he was turned".

Anyways, a bullet put Logan down for one panel sure that would make enough time to take advantage of Logan. But, Logan was distracted fighting other marauders when Scalphunter shot him. How does Blade purpose to do the same with no team mates to distract Logan?

Aside from that, again, it's a physical impossibility, the fault of the writer for ignoring past Wolverine feats...

How is Blade going to get a bullet in Wolverine's skull?

DestinyGuy678
I remember Blade being as delusional as you are to think that that was going to work.

"Yeah let me vamp Wolverine out, I mean if his 616 healing factor doesn't stop the turn, I'm sure I can kill him as a vampire in spite of the fact that Vampire Wolverine has taken over the MU in two alternate universes when he was turned".

Anyways, a bullet put Logan down for one panel sure that would make enough time to take advantage of Logan. But, Logan was distracted fighting other marauders when Scalphunter shot him. How does Blade purpose to do the same with no team mates to distract Logan?

Aside from that, again, it's a physical impossibility, the fault of the writer for ignoring past Wolverine feats...

How is Blade going to get a bullet in Wolverine's skull?

I believe spiderman has somewhat of a healing factor as well, despite that I've been told wolverine has been turne into a vampire before

not to mention blade took out a vampire spiderman is both stronger and faster than wolverine

you under estmate blades ability he is probably one of marvels best marksmen, his aim is flawless even against vampires (who are if anything on par with wolverine's speed)

Battlehammer
I believe spiderman has somewhat of a healing factor as well, despite that I've been told wolverine has been turne into a vampire before
spiderman has a slight I mean slight healing factor. Which takes days to heal broken bones not seconds like wolverine.

Also thoses were what if's.

not to mention blade took out a vampire spiderman is both stronger and faster than wolverine

Stronger yes, faster is debatable.

Also Logan beat a non vampire spiderman who both as fast and as strong as vampire spiderman and vastly more intellegent.

you under estmate blades ability he is probably one of marvels best marksmen,

No you over estimate him vastly.
his aim is flawless even against vampires (who are if anything on par with wolverine's speed)
No there not. Logan has wtf pwned vampires in vast numbers.

DestinyGuy678
also what ifs show would could happen....doesnt that mean what happens to the character in them is entirely possible

wolverine is able to defeat them easily bcause he is more skilled
also a regular spiderman would not be faser or stronger than a vampire spiderman, everything about being a vampire increases your natural attributes, a vampire spiderman is faster and stronger just not as intelligent

Battlehammer
also what ifs show would could happen....doesnt that mean what happens to the character in them is entirely possible

Falses. There alternate realities. The characters are not the same. Some are more powerful some are less. For example war wolverine was able to kill every major villian in his universes including mageneto and juggeranaut. That could not be posssiable in 616 universes.

wolverine is able to defeat them easily bcause he is more skilled

actaully he was shown to be a lot faster. Vampires on average are not that impressive. Even the high up ones do not have the feats of speed Logan has displayed.

also a regular spiderman would not be faser or stronger than a vampire spiderman, everything about being a vampire increases your natural attributes, a vampire spiderman is faster and stronger just not as intelligent
wrong. They increases a normal human abilities. There nothing to suggest they would increases a meta human like spiderman that complete speculation. A Normal spiderman is already vastly superior phyiscally then any vampire.

TheGame17
Takes Place in a city alley,

first fight both get preperation

second fight no preperation

blade has his standard gear in the no prep fight

wolverine wins.
P.S.> your argument is stupid.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by TheGame17
wolverine wins.
P.S.> your argument is stupid.

cosigned.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Falses. There alternate realities. The characters are not the same. Some are more powerful some are less. For example war wolverine was able to kill every major villian in his universes including mageneto and juggeranaut. That could not be posssiable in 616 universes.

actaully he was shown to be a lot faster. Vampires on average are not that impressive. Even the high up ones do not have the feats of speed Logan has displayed.

wrong. They increases a normal human abilities. There nothing to suggest they would increases a meta human like spiderman that complete speculation. A Normal spiderman is already vastly superior phyiscally then any vampire.

because normal vampires are merely an increased humans, andand yes being a vampire has been shown to cause an increase in attributes even i nmetahumans

and do you have scans proving you statment of wolverrines superior speed?

Creshosk
if a bullet could put him down like that that gives blade much more time to attack (remember the vial of vampire blood) Way to ignore context there buddy...

Also Countered:

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Bullets? Good luck with that...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/63b68dca.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/59818cc8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/5599de7b.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/ef2c0b0d.jpg

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Creshosk
Way to ignore context there buddy...

Also Countered:
you do know that wolveinres healing factor has had a recent decrease in power right

Mindset
you do know that wolveinres healing factor has had a recent decrease in power right

And you do know it is still leagues beyond Spiderman's right?

A decrease in power from being able to regenerate from just bones does not mean it is weak by any stretch.

Creshosk
you do know that wolveinres healing factor has had a recent decrease in power right Way to ignore other peoples posts there buddy.
Why bother debating? You obviously only hear what you want to.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mindset
And you do know it is still leagues beyond Spiderman's right?

A decrease in power from being able to regenerate from just bones does not mean it is weak by any stretch. ..I never said it did, he just heals slower, to a point where he was temporarily downed by a bullet to the skull

Strength:Blade
Speed: Blade
Durability (including healing factor):Wolverine
Skill: debatable

based just on a hand to hand fight I'd give it to wolverine 7/10

however blades various guns I htink give him an edge

Creshosk
..I never said it did, he just heals slower, to a point where he was temporarily downed by a bullet to the skull Oh heavin forbid a character should be knocked down.

Soljer

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Battlehammer
..I never said it did, he just heals slower, to a point where he was temporarily downed by a bullet to the skull

That some hwo magically got transported into his skull..........yea good evdiences there champ.

..Strength:Blade
Speed: Blade
Durability (including healing factor):Wolverine

wrong

wrong

Logan reguardless if you included healing factor or not.

skill is not durable at all and only some one as bais as your self would even think of saying that.

also Logan has superipor reflexes, stamina, senses.

..based just on a hand to hand fight I'd give it to wolverine 7/10

however blades various guns I htink give him an edge

none of blades guns would put him down nor would they even hit wolevrine if he did not wish to be hit.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

...we obviously differ on this point

I don't doube wolverine skill as one of the best martial artists, I just feel blades somewhat 70 years of training put him on par with wolverine

DestinyGuy678
ok I respect you opinion, but do yo uhave evidence of wolverines "Super strength and speed"

Battlehammer

I don't doube wolverine skill as one of the best martial artists, I just feel blades somewhat 70 years of training put him on par with wolverine

hahahahahahahahahaahha you realy are ignorant por wolveriens abilities arnt you?

When Blade was still a rookie Logan was an expert fighter.

Logan has over 100 years of combat experiences and training which completely dwarfs Blades

DestinyGuy678
I'm referring to when scalphunter sniped him in the head and he collapsed

Creshosk

I don't doube wolverine skill as one of the best martial artists, I just feel blades somewhat 70 years of training put him on par with wolverine O wow 70 years of training, that sure beats someone who was in World war 1, I'll tell you what as 70>94

DestinyGuy678
hahahahahahahahahaahha you realy are ignorant por wolveriens abilities arnt you?

When Blade was still a rookie Logan was an expert fighter.

Logan has over 100 years of combat experiences and training which completely dwarfs Blades

I have issus where people with far less experience have given wolverine a good fight, I like wolverine too but you're not providing any evidence other than disrespect for the opposing character

Creshosk

http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/artnov07macro/structure_of_the_human_skull/Images/jp_full_skull.gif

Battlehammer
wolverine is doing to these specially trained soldiers who specialize in dealing with superhuman beings and yet they could not see him move.
http://img481.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106817ff1fh1.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106818yp8id6.jpg

ok I respect you opinion, but do yo uhave evidence of wolverines "Super strength and speed"
Wolverine dodging a bullet after it was fired behind him and then speed blitzing
http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenv2133p04oy5.jpg

Wolverine speed blitzing again.
http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kwls2pg17lowreswr9.jpg
http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kwls2pg18lowresbe6.jpg

Logan using his speed to nail a meta human before he is able to kill his captive
http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loganpathofthewarlordpavc5.jpg
http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loganpathofthewarlordpatd7.jpg

Battlehammer

yes and I was making fun of you. You do relaizes it impossiable for that to happen right? Or are you also ignorant of the human skeleton structure?

Creshosk
I have issus where people with far less experience have given wolverine a good fight, I like wolverine too but you're not providing any evidence other than disrespect for the opposing character

Less skilled you say?

Battlehammer
and your proving over and over your ignorant and pritty useless.

What has blade doen that makes it debatable that he as skilled as Logan?

His training? Which is nothing closes to wolverine

or his expeirneces which again is nothign compared to wolverine.

or how about feats which again are not closes to wolverines level.

DestinyGuy678
wolverine is doing to these specially trained soldiers who specialize in dealing with superhuman beings and yet they could not see him move.
http://img481.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106817ff1fh1.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106818yp8id6.jpg

Wolverine dodging a bullet after it was fired behind him and then speed blitzing
http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenv2133p04oy5.jpg

Wolverine speed blitzing again.
http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kwls2pg17lowreswr9.jpg
http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kwls2pg18lowresbe6.jpg

Logan using his speed to nail a meta human before he is able to kill his captive
http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loganpathofthewarlordpavc5.jpg
http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loganpathofthewarlordpatd7.jpg

those are cool feats thanks,

they dont put him above blade though

Blade slices this vampire up so fast he didn't know what hit him.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeslicin.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeslicin2.jpg

Blade uses his speed to take out a large group of Vampires and some even had guns. The narration says "The world slows down for all but Blade"

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...adekickinss.jpg

Blade dodges bullets from the machine guns while the agent says "Holy...? he's fast!).

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...g/Bladefast.jpg

there are others, you should check out the respect thread, its not as long as wolverines and some of the scans are cool, one of the reasons I like blade so much is because he reminds me so much of wolverine, I just got kinda tired of getting so many wolverine comics so Iswtiched it up

DestinyGuy678
and your proving over and over your ignorant and pritty useless.

What has blade doen that makes it debatable that he as skilled as Logan?

His training? Which is nothing closes to wolverine

or his expeirneces which again is nothign compared to wolverine.

or how about feats which again are not closes to wolverines level.
again you should check out the respect thread it really isnt that long like wolverines (blade hasnt appeard in as many comics)

blade has trained since childhood he is really quite skilled and talented, and wolverine has been show nto be on par with captain america who has had less training than him as well

Battlehammer
those are cool feats thanks,

they dont put him above blade though

Blade slices this vampire up so fast he didn't know what hit him.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeslicin.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeslicin2.jpg

Blade uses his speed to take out a large group of Vampires and some even had guns. The narration says "The world slows down for all but Blade"

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...adekickinss.jpg

Blade dodges bullets from the machine guns while the agent says "Holy...? he's fast!).

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...g/Bladefast.jpg

first only your first scann worked. it was a hand movement feat. Not a speed feat.

so I still not seeing blade superior speed or even comparabale speed.

there are others, you should check out the respect thread, its not as long as wolverines and some of the scans are cool, one of the reasons I like blade so much is because he reminds me so much of wolverine, I just got kinda tired of getting so many wolverine comics so Iswtiched it up
I find blade to be dull, kinda just a blacker lammer version of wolverine to be honest.

Ive seen the read it pritty cool

Battlehammer
again you should check out the respect thread it really isnt that long like wolverines (blade hasnt appeard in as many comics)

blade has trained since childhood he is really quite skilled and talented, and wolverine has been show nto be on par with captain america who has had less training than him as well
Seen it.

Who cares so has wolverine and by far superior fighters.

Actaully Logan is on par with Capt and has shown to be. He gave capt a blood clot. What has blade done?

DestinyGuy678
first only your first scann worked. it was a hand movement feat. Not a speed feat.

so I still not seeing blade superior speed or even comparabale speed.

I find blade to be dull, kinda just a blacker lammer version of wolverine to be honest.

Ive seen the read it pritty cool

well becase I'm black I'm slightly more inclined to him and black panther, just me though. But his recent series was the only lame version I think (stil lgot all the issues though laughing )

and sorry about the scans

DestinyGuy678
Seen it.

Who cares so has wolverine and by far superior fighters.

Actaully Logan is on par with Capt and has shown to be. He gave capt a blood clot. What has blade done? other than stating to be even with him in his series blade doesnt fight that much outside vampires in his series thats why its so hard to debate for him, really snoopdog has much more knowledge of the character than I do

Battlehammer
well becase I'm black I'm slightly more inclined to him and black panther, just me though. But his recent series was the only lame version I think (stil lgot all the issues though laughing )

and sorry about the scans

It k.

I hate black panther lol he took cocky for me.

every time he gets beaten he always makes an excuses or when he saved he always like I did not need help, even though he was seconds from dieing lol

DestinyGuy678
It k.

I hate black panther lol he took cocky for me.

every time he gets beaten he always makes an excuses or when he saved he always like I did not need help, even though he was seconds from dieing lol he's a king....most leaders will do that haha, but he has pulled off some pretty impressive things for him to be cocky

I'd love to see him fight wolverine honestly

Battlehammer
other than stating to be even with him in his series blade doesnt fight that much outside vampires in his series thats why its so hard to debate for him, really snoopdog has much more knowledge of the character than I do
Blade cocky as hell that means nothign other them him hyping him self up.
also in the fight he clearly seem the less skilled. Logan was holding back to, blade had one sided prep and on top of that Logan had jsut been in a fight. Every thing points to blade not onyl beign less skilled, but unable to take Logan on.

Blade just really not all he cracked up to be. Nor are vampires in marvel. hell ive seen normal humans kick the crap out of vampirers in comics.

Battlehammer
he's a king....most leaders will do that haha, but he has pulled off some pretty impressive things for him to be cocky

I'd love to see him fight wolverine honestly

They had a fight. Logan pritty much won and it was interrupted.

I don't think it would be that good of a match. Logan just superior in most ever way and to much to put down.

capt vs black panther I find a better match up

Master-Borg

laughing out loud

jinzin

By Dracula, for two minutes, in the early 80's... no expression
You do realize that Wolverine's HF is multitudes upon multitudes faster nowadays?

Yet nowhere near as skilled or as natural with Vampiric gives as Wolverine.

you under estmate blades ability he is probably one of marvels best marksmen, his aim is flawless even against vampires (who are if anything on par with wolverine's speed) I don't underestimate shit, being a marksmen means he can negotiate around an adamantium skeleton?
Pfffft... is that why Wolverine outsped and overpowered the vampire that that he saved Blade from.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Creshosk
Way to ignore context there buddy...

Also Countered:

No its not countered because thats just one example. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Anyway I think Wolverine wins Blade didnt do too well against Wolverine.

DestinyGuy678
so Itake it no prep wolverine takes it 6.6/10 (I still think blade strength/speed/weapons give him an edge)

but blade is a higher level then punisher, if wolverine wins I don't think it's easily

I also take it official bios arent usable?

jinzin
so Itake it no prep wolverine takes it 6.6/10 (I still think blade strength/speed/weapons give him an edge)

Then you're wrong. Blades strength speed and weapons are all of them inferior to Logan's own.

I also take it official bios arent usable? Not when they're contradicted by loads and loads of comic books.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
No its not countered because thats just one example. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Anyway I think Wolverine wins Blade didnt do too well against Wolverine. Showing an example of not falling to bullets doesn't counter an example of him falling to bullets?

DestinyGuy678
Then you're wrong. Blades strength speed and weapons are all of them inferior to Logan's own.

Not when they're contradicted by loads and loads of comic books.

no the comics you can pretty muc hinterpret as your own ,many super heroes who dont have super speed have een said to go super fast mainly because of their skill

unless the speed or strength is quantifiable and contradicts a bio I'd say the bio is more reliable

as for his speed and strength, wolverine has done nothing to put himself ahead of blade in terms of speed in strength, blades strength is about one ton, unless you have scans showing him able to lift about that weight I'd say blade is stronger

as for speed, both blades speed feats and wolverines speed feats are o npar, in fact the world has been said to "slow down" for blade when he moves (he has been able to leave after images that his opponents attacked and come from behind his opponent)

again none of this puts blade far above wolverine, since wolverine durability and skill I'd put them about euqal

yet it's blade guns that really give him the edge (X-23 has also shown t obe able to work around wolverine healing factor)

jinzin
no the comics you can pretty muc hinterpret as your own ,many super heroes who dont have super speed have een said to go super fast mainly because of their skill
Not when the comic is blatently and repeatidly showing you the character's ability to exceed the limits defined by a handbook, whether through artistic interpretation or narrative.

unless the speed or strength is quantifiable and contradicts a bio I'd say the bio is more reliable

Based on what?
The fact that it has "Official" written accross the cover. Does that make it any MORE "official" than events that take place in 616 cannon? I don't think it does... And that doesn't just stand for Wolverine.
The strength ratings that Snoopdog posted were massively innaccurate accross the board. You've got Powerman at three tons when he was overpowering Spidey? Namor at 40 when even some of his lower end out of water showings got him at least lifting 60? Vermin at 1,000 pounds? The creature that overpowered Spiderman AND the Lizard? Namorita at 10 tons when she's single handedly tossin buses down the street?! Captain America below 1,000 pounds when we've seen him benching 100 pounds more than that while having a conversation totally lackingin exertion? Doc Samson at 25 tons? Doc Samson?!?! Werewolf at a full moon at 1 ton when he's overpowering Sabretooth, taking down Wendigo, and throwing aroundGhost Rider? Man-Thing can't lift more than 1,000 pounds in spite of being of variable "brick" strength his whole existence? Vindicator at 4 tons when he's sent enemies flying 3 miles with an attack? And Kingpin under 1,000 pounds when the majority of his career has been grossly superhuman in strength.

The thing is, these rankings on characters are no more suitable to use than the 616 comics that showcase the capabilites of said characters they're in.

A writer writes the handbook stats as one does a comic. Handbooks are fine to get a general idea on a character's background an general capabilites but at the end of the day they have the same purpose as comics do which is to make money. They are no more canon nor official than comics, and when you consider the fact that the sheer number of characters AND their feats which contradict handbook statements with comic book showings ranges in the hundreds UPON hundreds you begin to see handbooks for what they are, unreliable for an absolute truth.

As for his speed and strength, wolverine has done nothing to put himself ahead of blade in terms of speed in strength, blades strength is about one ton, unless you have scans showing him able to lift about that weight I'd say blade is stronger
Wolverine has carried Hulk who weighs 1,000 pounds with no problem, he's tossed a garbage bin (1'600 lbs) across an ally with one hand without straining himself whatsoever, he's broken out of "unbreakable" chains numerous times, even some that have held Beast, he's held an elevator full of people, and slung a 1000 pound shark out of the water at high velocity with no foot leverage.. He's very easily past a ton, and in all probability closer to two.

as for speed, both blades speed feats and wolverines speed feats are o npar, in fact the world has been said to "slow down" for blade when he moves (he has been able to leave after images that his opponents attacked and come from behind his opponent)
Who was a nobody, Wolverine and Cap have moved so fast that they dissapeared in front of their opponents.

again none of this puts blade far above wolverine, since wolverine durability and skill I'd put them about euqal
Those are just the icing on the cake... And they are far from equal.

yet it's blade guns that really give him the edge (X-23 has also shown t obe able to work around wolverine healing factor)
confused

What the f**k? HOW? Guns don't tend to work on Wolverine for the majority so I fail to see this... "edge".

X-23 was able to do so with dirt in a fight that Wolverine not only didn't want to fight, but also could have ended before it got started. Given that Wolverine wouldn't be holding back on Blade to give him a message and because he felt sorry/responsible for Blade, and given that if Blade used that strategy Wolverine would catch on a lot faster than before... We can reason that your appeal to x-23's feat is meaningless here.

DestinyGuy678
They had a fight. Logan pritty much won and it was interrupted.

I don't think it would be that good of a match. Logan just superior in most ever way and to much to put down.

capt vs black panther I find a better match up

I think in a more recent fight though black panther one ( wasn't really a fight though)

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6645/bpvsxmen2wa.jpg

but black panther has had a sparring match with captain america, BP won but cap was still injured from his fight with ironman

llagrok

That's quality writing.

jinzin
I think in a more recent fight though black panther one ( wasn't really a fight though)

but black panther has had a sparring match with captain america, BP won but cap was still injured from his fight with ironman

Aside from the fact that this example is hardly much of a fight as it is a lesson in humiliation I fail to see how you think this discredits the character from saying things that are obviously not true about him or herself.
Wolverine has told Juggernaught that Juggy would have to answer to him with Juggy hurt Cannonball... Just because Wolverine threatens Juggs when we've obiously seen that Juggs has no reason to be threatened am I supposed to believe that Wolverine stands a chance against him because Wolverine alluded to as much?

pfffft.

Battlehammer

No Panther was able to dodge a single attack and throw wolverine thats hardly a win.

also Panther did the same thing in there first fight, Logan underestimated panther speed, but then beat panther ass any ways.

Capt has beaten BP in a non sparring match as well.

Master-Borg
No Panther was able to dodge a single attack and throw wolverine thats hardly a win.

also Panther did the same thing in there first fight, Logan underestimated panther speed, but then beat panther ass any ways.

Capt has beaten BP in a non sparring match as well. Black Panther has a slight speed advantage over logan

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Black Panther has a slight speed advantage over logan

Nope nor does his feats suggest this.

Master-Borg
Nope nor does his feats suggest this. he actually is faster...when he got the black panther powers, he got a big upgrade in speed

i think he is slightly faster than captain america as well

mind you, this speed difference isn't a major advantage, just slightly faster

Battlehammer
he actually is faster...when he got the black panther powers, he got a big upgrade in speed

i think he is slightly faster than captain america as well

mind you, this speed difference isn't a major advantage, just slightly faster
He not faster at all. Nor does any feat suggest so.

No he ate a herb shape like a heart which granted him peak-human phyisical abilities.

so no you are wrong as usual.

Master-Borg
He not faster at all. Nor does any feat suggest so.

No he ate a herb shape like a heart which granted him peak-human phyisical abilities.

so no you are wrong as usual. actually onpanel evidence supports me...as Logan himself exclaims "whoa fast" to Panther when he has never done so against anyone else, like Captain America, or even Spiderman

Battlehammer
actually onpanel evidence supports me...as Logan himself exclaims "whoa fast" to Panther when he has never done so against anyone else, like Captain America, or even Spiderman
And niether of thoses fight were written by Hudlin now were they?

also "whoa fast" does not mean your faster it simply means your fast and it took me by surprizes. It called underestimating your opponets abilities.

In contest of champions Logan did the same thing he underestimate panther speed. However Panther then attacks Logan and states "there no way he could possess my jungle swiftness" only to be proven wrong by being smashed to the ground.

so acatully onpannell avidences agrees with me and goes against your self.

Master-Borg

also "whoa fast" does not mean your faster it simply means your fast and it took me by surprizes. It called underestimating your opponets abilities.

In contest of champions Logan did the same thing he underestimate panther speed. However Panther then attacks Logan and states "there no way he could possess my jungle swiftness" only to be proven wrong by being smashed to the ground.

so acatully onpannell avidences agrees with me and goes against your self.

Logan is not a inexperienced, naive idiot. He doesn't underestimate his opponents. He was surprised by Panther's speed because...*gasp* Panther proved to be faster than most of the people Logan has faced ie capt, spidey, sabretooth

If Logan underestimated Panther's speed before, that further proves the point that he didn't underestimate him again...unless you're saying Logan's an idiot.

Battlehammer
Logan is not a inexperienced, naive idiot. He doesn't underestimate his opponents. He was surprised by Panther's speed because...*gasp* Panther proved to be faster than most of the people Logan has faced ie capt, spidey, sabretooth

Here the thing Panther did not prove to be faster then any of them. Lol are ypou really trying to argue panther being faster then sabertooth and spiderman? Pleases your really hurting my stomack here I can't stop laughing.

Hudlin wrote him enough said...........the guy had iceman get KO by gas........when he was solid eyes which means he has no lungs.........and your surprized he wrote Logan inaccuratly?

If Logan underestimated Pa nther's speed before, that further proves the point that he didn't underestimate him again...unless you're saying Logan's an idiot.
Actaully it does not further prove anything. He has not seen, fought next to panther in 20 years. Theses two never interact with one another ever. Logan has a lot of shit to deal with and remeber panther speed is far from an important matter to remeber when you have 100+ years of knowledge in your brain.

Also Hudlin wrote the issue ( you know the panther fanboy the one who writes him as a god and has a hard on for him) so I not very surprized by the event.

also If panther flat out showed that he not faster then Logan before there no way he faster now seeing as though Panther has not recieved any upgrades and really can not get beyond his peak-human phyisical abilties

Master-Borg
so first Ennis, now Hudlin...how far are you going to take the tactic of blaming the writer whenever you can't face facts? pretty soon, we're going to run out of writers who are credible for battlehammer to debate

Battlehammer
so first Ennis, now Hudlin
according to the board hudlin far worses. There like 5 threads made purely about his rediculousness.

...how far are you going to take the tactic of blaming the writer whenever you can't face facts? pretty soon, we're going to run out of writers who are credible for battlehammer to debate
lol when are you actaull going to uses real arguements?

Black panther has no feats of speed beyon wolverine.

All you have is Logan going "whoa fast" which clearly implied Logan underestimated his speed.

We know this to be true, beucases Logan had this same scenerio happen in there first encounter. The Black panther pritty clearly confirms that Wolverine is just as fast as he.

Black Panther has recieve no physical upgrades sinces then. So there no reason to assume black panther was faster. Simply that Logan underestimated him.

also as for hudlin it a known fact he loves black panther is and black hero in general. He tends to write panther up a lot. He not very knowledgeable about other characters. For one gas would not KO iceman or rougue but it did. The entire x-men roster through out the issue were actaing like idiot amautures for no reason and was simply bad characterization.

Master-Borg
according to the board hudlin far worses. There like 5 threads made purely about his rediculousness.

I know Hudlin has a bias for BP...but that does not mean everything he writes is biased. BP being faster than Logan is not hard to imagine, panthers are known to be very fast animals...so BP was already intended to be very fast.

Battlehammer
I know Hudlin has a bias for BP...but that does not mean everything he writes is biased. BP being faster than Logan is not hard to imagine, panthers are known to be very fast animals...so BP was already intended to be very fast.
your an idiot.

Your logic is perfounding.

Panther are known for there strength not speed.

Panther was not shown faster. He surprized wolverine whoopy. He did that before only to find out Logan was just as fast as he was if not faster.

also it not speed it reflex.

Have you even read the issue? Of courses not that would be rediculous for me to think masterbruces would actually read the issue he was discussing.

jinzin
actually onpanel evidence supports me...as Logan himself exclaims "whoa fast" to Panther when he has never done so against anyone else, like Captain America, or even Spiderman That's not really great evidence.

Wolverine was caught off guard by Shogun's speed in their first fight in the second Wolverine says he's ready this time and proceeds to kick Shoguns ass, then he does it again later while simultaneously fighting Azrael.

IF BP is faster, that's not really good or clear evidence to support why.

Master-Borg

IF BP is faster, that's not really good or clear evidence to support why. except that this wasn't the first time Logan's been wowed by Panther's speed

its happened before, so Logan cant say he underestimated Panther

btw, Im not saying Panther is significantly faster than Logan, but he does have a slight advantage

jinzin
so first Ennis, now Hudlin...how far are you going to take the tactic of blaming the writer whenever you can't face facts? pretty soon, we're going to run out of writers who are credible for battlehammer to debate

What the f**k?
Hudlin had Black Pnather putting arm bars on Silver Surfer.
Being better than Captain America
Having Wakanda more threatening than Latveria.
Doom a racist.
Apocalypse saying uhhhhggg.. "old school"
And Storm being speaking with ghetto slang.

He's the guy who made house party movies and was director for BET, you don't think his writings slightly bias?

jinzin
except that this wasn't the first time Logan's been wowed by Panther's speed

its happened before, so Logan cant say he underestimated Panther

btw, Im not saying Panther is significantly faster than Logan, but he does have a slight advantage
And I'm leaving room for him to prove to have that advantage.. But Wolverine saying "woah fast" doesn't really prove Panther's faster.
Do you know how many times Wolverine and Beast have trained in the danger room, yet when they first fought outside of it Wolverine said he forgot how fast Beast was. Considering that their one encounter was over two decades ago it's not really unbelievable to assume that Logan would have forgotten BP's speed.

Master-Borg
What the f**k?
Hudlin had Black Pnather putting arm bars on Silver Surfer.
Being better than Captain America
Having Wakanda more threatening than Latveria.
Doom a racist.
Apocalypse saying uhhhhggg.. "old school"
And Storm being speaking with ghetto slang.

He's the guy who made house party movies and was director for BET, you don't think his writings slightly bias? he may be biased...that does not mean everything he writes is

Master-Borg
And I'm leaving room for him to prove to have that advantage.. But Wolverine saying "woah fast" doesn't really prove Panther's faster.
Do you know how many times Wolverine and Beast have trained in the danger room, yet when they first fought outside of it Wolverine said he forgot how fast Beast was. Considering that their one encounter was over two decades ago it's not really unbelievable to assume that Logan would have forgotten BP's speed. logan is supposedly a topnotch trained agent...he has no excuse of forgetting such an important detail, one that can cost him his life in a battle

Battlehammer
he may be biased...that does not mean everything he writes is

But he was being bias in the very issue...............maybe you should read the issue before you keep talking.

jinzin
he may be biased...that does not mean everything he writes is It does when it concerns Black Panther.

Battlehammer
logan is supposedly a topnotch trained agent...he has no excuse of forgetting such an important detail, one that can cost him his life in a battle

It been over 20 years blade panthers far from his biggest threat.

Not to mention he has a healing factor there no much BP could do to him.

it was written by hudlin who proved through out the arc how badly and inaccurately he potrayed the x-men.

jinzin
logan is supposedly a topnotch trained agent...he has no excuse of forgetting such an important detail, one that can cost him his life in a battle You mean aside from having his head messed with for the better part of half a decade.. yeah no excuse at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Master-Borg
But he was being bias in the very issue...............maybe you should read the issue before you keep talking. I just dont like this line of debating...oh the writer is biased, so we should not count the feat

guess what, there are writers who write things because they're bad writers

there are writers who write things because they're uninformed

theree are writers who are lazy

we can't go around eliminating feats and events because of some issue with the writer because that leads to a slippery slope

Battlehammer
I just dont like this line of debating...oh the writer is biased, so we should not count the feat

No you can count it, but you can not bases your entire opinion of a character of one event and even worses if the feat is written by a very known to be bias writer.

guess what, there are writers who write things because they're bad writers

there are writers who write things because they're uninformed

theree are writers who are lazy

we can't go around eliminating feats and events because of some issue with the writer because that leads to a slippery slope

You can allow it if you want. Not saying it did not happen. I am saying it does no prove panther faster. It only proves Logan underestimated him. Also you should not bases your opinion of who faster on a single scann, let a lone a scan created by hudlin who known to be very bias when he writting for black panther.

and who in that very issue let his bias effect his work and badly characterized the x-men.
like I said panther has yet to prove he faster then wolverine.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>