Storm's men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
Well, a lot of character has been linked to Storm.

Can anybody help me get a list of male characters linked to her lovelife?

Paola
Forge
Black Panther

sorry, that's all I know

oh and in the Ultimate universe she dated Beast and then Wolverine

Shalimar_fox
I heard Nightcrawler once

llagrok
Wolverine too

megaroguefan
was storm jealous of gambit and rogues relationship?

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by megaroguefan

LOL.Plz would be jealous of those two.I mean they can't even touch eachother(not including the times they could)

megaroguefan
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
LOL.Plz would be jealous of those two.I mean they can't even touch eachother(not including the times they could)
why don't you like rogue and gambit?to touch dosn't man evrything...and storm and gambit had a relationdship no?

Ordained
i don't remember anything of that sort. could you post a reference or something that proves this?

Raoul

i don't recall anything that would indicate such a thing...

megaroguefan
Originally posted by Raoul
i don't recall anything that would indicate such a thing...
i just read it somwhere and i tought it was true

Shalimar_fox
why don't you like rogue and gambit?to touch dosn't man evrything...and storm and gambit had a relationdship no? I like both rogue and gambit, we as x-men fans need to stop looking at them as the perfect couple.I don't recall any relationship excluding friendship between Storm and Gambit

Paola
Oh wait!... I remember! let me see if I find something... ninja

Paola
This is from Exiles #40
as far as I can read, Storm had a Gambit once and she watched him die sad

Paola
next....

megaroguefan
was something serious?

Genosha
Exiles and New Exiles has hinted at a Storm Gambit connection in a few different timelines.

She's always had a close relationship with Logan, and I think there was a What If where they had a daughter, but to my knowledge nothing has ever happened in the Main 616 timeline same as Gambit. She was also paired with Quicksilver of all people in AoA.

She had a thing with Forge for awhile, and I think they've been paired up as a power couple like Susan in Richard in a couple of alternate realities, but don't quote me on that.

And of course Black Panther...

I really can't see her putting up with Nightcrawler's wishywashy, today I'm a sex god/today I'm celibate crap, but he's shared a kiss or two with damnear everything with the right equipment, so who knows. They did have that terribly artificial bonding scene in the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.