Crossbones and Taskmaster vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Crossbones and Taskmaster vs Wolverine. C and T get 1 weeks prep fight takes place in factory.

Milkie
Taskmaster and Crossbones

jinzin
Originally posted by Milkie
Taskmaster and Crossbones
lol, win one for the badguys.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jinzin
lol, win one for the badguys.

win one.....

cmack
taskmaster crossbones 6.5/10

llagrok
Crossbones gets stomped.

jinzin
Originally posted by llagrok
Crossbones gets stomped.
confused

Ha-Son
confused
It's Crossbones...

baka

jinzin
Originally posted by Ha-Son
It's Crossbones...
baka
lmao

still...
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean he's beat up Cap, Bullseye, Winter Soldier, and Daredevil.

leonidas
the little hairball loses more often than not, but i could see him squeezing out a couple maybe . . .

if he goes berzerk though, i'm not at all sure these 2 have what it takes to put him down. erm

cmack
Originally posted by leonidas
the little hairball loses more often than not, but i could see him squeezing out a couple maybe . . .

if he goes berzerk though, i'm not at all sure these 2 have what it takes to put him down. erm totally agree

Nihilist
team

Superherovandal
lmao

still...
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean he's beat up Cap, Bullseye, Winter Soldier, and Daredevil. When he took Winter Soldier he'd just shot Buckyand he was reeling from the pain. and then Winter stabbed and shot him. Before when Bucky was facing him and Sin together he was about to choke him to death. Crossbones doesn't have what it takes to take down a regenerator like Wolvie.

llagrok
lmao

still...
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean he's beat up Cap, Bullseye, Winter Soldier, and Daredevil.

Well if he's beat up all those guys, I don't see how he could possibly lose against Wolverine.

jinzin
Originally posted by Superherovandal
When he took Winter Soldier he'd just shot Buckyand he was reeling from the pain. and then Winter stabbed and shot him. Before when Bucky was facing him and Sin together he was about to choke him to death. Crossbones doesn't have what it takes to take down a regenerator like Wolvie. Originally posted by llagrok
Well if he's beat up all those guys, I don't see how he could possibly lose against Wolverine.

What the f**k?

I'm not even trying to argue that he can take Wolverine in a fight.

Just that "He's crossbones" (hence he loses) is strange when he's beat some high tier peeps.

Llagrok, I just thought it odd that you said Crossbones gets stomped... but only Crossbones.. Even though him and TM are on a team TM doesn't get stomped?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.