Scenes in anime that made you tear up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Edoji
Thread filled with spoilers, fun!

If you're currently watching Zero no Tsukaima or plan to in the future (suggested!) then you shouldn't read this detailed post. stick out tongue

Just finished watching Zero no Tsukaima season two and i have to say the ending was probably the best i've ever seen in an anime before.

Saito was kneeling on a hill alone facing an army of 70,000 enemy soldiers leaning on his talking sword.

+"Why the hell did i get myself involved in this?"

"For the woman you love, remember?"

+"Hey, Der.."

"What is it?"

+"I'm ... going to die, right?"

"...probably"

"Well, if you're going to die, the best you can do is put on a proper closing!"

+"That's true."

+"Alright!"

Saito grabs his sword and rushes down the hill straight at the enemy! Fighting countless troops all alone when finally he no longer has the strength to continue.

Laying down on the ground after being injured, he thinks of Louise and how much he loves her... and how much he doesn't want to die now that he realizes that.

As the enemy forces charge up their fireballs and load their cannons and aim all fire on Saito, Louise watches as the flower that showed their love for eachother withers as thousands of fireballs converge on Saito.

You get the rest... *sniff*

Yep.. tearjerker right there! Now post yours! And if you have any favorite romantic/fantasy/comedy like this one, please share! stick out tongue

iceman24567
When Nicolas D. Wolfwood died in Trigun i was pretty choked up because he was my favorite character other than that i really can't remember off of the top of my head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.