Most Influential Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elite Hunter
I would like 3 lists of the of the most(top 5 at most) influential jed,sith and non jedi/sith. I'm not talking about who is the most powerful but who influenced the galaxy in his/her own time and shaped the galaxy for the the future.

Sesse
Palpatine....
JarJar ....
Luke Skywalker...

Palpatine did Hitlers and became the Fuhrer of the Galaxy.
JarJar was the one setting the creation of Clone Army in motion while holding Padmes mandate in senate.
Luke Skywalker single handedly destroyed the DS and confronted the emperor.

Lt. Valerian
Sith:

1. Palpatine (hands down)
2. Marka Ragnos
3. Darth Bane
4. Darth Revan
5. Exar Kun

Maybe not in that exact order, but I am certain those five were very, very influential.

Faunus
1) Obi-Wan
2) Palpatine
3) Darth Vader

Kenobi is hands-down the single most important Jedi in galactic history; Anakin and Luke are close seconds, and even their stories would've been impossible without him. Hell, his influence reaches from his own time well into that of the (garbage) Legacy era, as he basically helped create Darth Krayt.

Damn; guy can't catch a break.

Palpatine = duh. Vader destroyed the Old Jedi Order, helped create the Empire, and sired the first of the New Jedi Order. Then, he destroyed said Empire and fulfilled an ancient prophecy.

Gideon
Palpatine is the most influential character in the mythos. Without him, you have no Empire, no Confederacy of Independent Systems, no revenge of the Sith, no Darth Vader, no Luke Skywalker, no Leia Organa Solo, and everyone would be happy. Take him out of the equation, the movies don't happen.

Lt. Valerian
Nobody can't argue against Palpatine's influence. Period.

Elite Hunter
Here is my sith list though the order could be changed based on personal opinion
Sith:
1.Sidious=duh
2.Vader-once the great hero of the clone wars and became the face of evil for the empire,hunted his former comrades down in the great jedi purge,he was sidious's right hand man who would undertake alot of the dirty work he was responsible for the emperor's first death and he trained others in the darkside like Lumiya who would play a big role in the galaxy post endor and turned his grandson to the darkside

3. Exar Kun-DLOTS during the GSW, he instructed his followers to strike down their masters and put alot of fear/doubt into the jedi about their practices after his defeat,his temples on yavin would be used by the rebel alliance, created beasts like Terentateks,he was responsible for causing the cron cluster to go supernova,dark reaper and he either created or made the double bladed lightsaber popularand if i recall correctly Darth Ruin united clans from the GSW and the JCW to form the new sith empire

4.Revan(prior to his betrayal)-he was responsible for the defeat of the mandalorians, converted jedi to the dark side after convincing them to take up arms in the mado. wars,rediscovered the star forge, he had assassin droids like HK47 built to take out jedi and other key figures, his holcron gave Bane techniques he would incorporate on Ruusan but he would return to the lightside and destroy his own empire but remnants remained and caused havoc and hunt the jedi after he left the galaxy and darth rivan got his name from Revan.

5.Bane-he pretty much caused the end to the new sith wars by giving kaan the thought bomb, created the rule of two and made the sith appear to be extinct and his order would eventually conquer the galaxy and all that good stuff to come.

Other notable sith who influenced the galaxy would be Naga Sadow,Darth Ruin and Darth Krayt.

ThoraxeRMG
Revan
Jedi Exile
Exar Kun
Darth Sidious
Anakin Skywalker

Gideon
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Revan
Jedi Exile
Exar Kun
Darth Sidious
Anakin Skywalker

Is this in order? Because I fail to see how the Exile compares.

As far as Sith are concerned, all of Palpatine's apprentices (with the exception of Darth Maul) are top five material. Count Dooku and Darth Vader are on a level beneath Sidious himself. Bane, Revan, and Marka Ragnos are also among the most influential.

Lt. Valerian
On second thought,

Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Sith:

1. Palpatine
2. Marka Ragnos
3. Darth Bane
4. Darth Revan
5. Darth Vader

Elite Hunter
The only reason I personally had trouble putting Ragnos on my lists because he (while is the most powerful ancient sith) didn't really leave a much of mark on the galaxy while alive. His death was one of the major catalysts of the Hyperspace war, declared kun and ulic sith and we have the disciple of ragnos crisis. Don't get me wrong he is one of the greatest and most powerful sith but I think in terms of influencing the galaxy there are others that top him.

Elite Hunter
Influential nonjedi and sith though the order could most cerntainly change after number one

1. Jango and Bobba Fett- Jango was the original template of the clone army and was an accomplished bounty hunter and mandalorian. Bobba Fett is his clone son and he played a huge role in the galaxy from bounty hunting(often regarded as the number 1 bounty hunter), to his involvement in the vong war, being the new mandalore and what Jaina has the potential to do.
2. Gilliad Palleon
3. Thrawn
4.Canderous
5.Han Solo

Other notables in particular oder would include, admiral ackbar,General Grievous,Wedge Antillies, Jagged Fel(if he is the ancestor of the new galactic emperors) ],Mom Mothma, Bail Organa, Shimrra, Onimi,Tarkin

Nebaris
Darth Bane, hands down.

Star Wars: Darth Bane: Rule of Two, Page 287:

You cant die yet, Zannah thought bitterly, chewing on her lip. There's so much more you have to teach me!

Her Master's power was still far greater than her own. She had the potential to surpass Bane-he had told her so himself-but right now he still possessed a strength she could only aspire to. There were secrets he had not yet shared with her, keys to unlocking even greater power than she now possessed. If he died, that knowledge was lost. It was possible she might one day succeed in discovering it on her own; with Bane as her Master, success was assured.

But what he still had to teach her went far beyond her ability to harness the energies of the dark side. For the past decade she had been focused only on learning to control her own power. Over that same time, her Master had begun to assemble the pieces that would one day allow the Sith to rise up and rule the galaxy.

He'd created a vast network of spies and informants, but Zannah had no idea as to its true extent, or even how to contact them. He had put into motion a hundred long-range plans to slowly build their strength while weakening the Republic. Yet she was only just now beginning to understand the scope and complexity of his political machinations.

Bane was a visionary, able to see far into the future. He understood how to exploit the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of the Republic. He knew how to draw the eyes of the Jedi away from the dark side, while at the same time leading them down the first steps of the long road that would end in their complete annihilation. He could manipulate people, organizations, and governments, planting seeds that would lay dormant for years-even decades-before they burst forth.

If he died now, everything he had put into place over the last ten years died with him. Zannah would have to start at the beginning. She would have to find and train an apprentice, even as she was still learning the full extent of her own abilities. She would be stumbling blindly forward, beset by enemies on all sides. It was almost impossible to imagine she wouldn't make a mistake that would lead to her downfall... and the extinction of the Sith.

Aside from that, as everyone knows, by abolishing the the Brotherhood of Darkness and putting into place the Rule of Two, he was able to single-handedly ensure the survival of the Sith for over a thousand years.

In short, not only was he near fully responsible for the survival of the Sith for over a millenium (which he achieved by single-handedly toppling a powerful organisation, and creating a new one from scratch), but he also put into place what is described as eventually being directly responsible for the Sith's rise to power. Palpatine doesn't compare.

Elite Hunter
High Nebaris back again....

Lt. Valerian
I haven't finished reading RoT so I didn't read Nebaris' argument. Is it good?

Elite Hunter
The book is very good.

Lt. Valerian
Yes, I'm currently in the part where Bane discovers the Orbalisks. Quite enjoyed it so far. But I wasn't referring to the book. I was referring to Nebaris' arguement.

Nebaris
As always nigga.

Elite Hunter
Oh it is the same Bane argument without him we would have no Sidious, Bane laid the foundation for the events to come(though he might have played a part). That is another reason why I had trouble putting Ragnos on my list and Bane higher because I am not he biggest fan of "without this character then we would have this character 1000 years later" While it is a fair (and a good) point and I personally dont like basing my enitre argument on a point like that or similar to it.

Lt. Valerian
It is true that, thanks to Bane and the Rule of Two, Sidious did what he did. However, once in power, what Sidious did was more influencial than anything Bane had ever done before him.

Gideon
No, it isn't. Palpatine was responsible for the revenge of the Sith (Revenge of the Sith, the Complete Visual Dictionary, the Ultimate Visual Guide), Palpatine was the imbalance in the Force (Revenge of the Sith, Labyrinth of Evil, and Return of the Jedi), Palpatine was responsible for the creation of the most powerful tyrannical regime in galactic history. Nebaris's assertions to the contrary are baseless and ridiculous.

Edit: Remember, Bane's actions were indirect at best. It was not his plan to infiltrate the Galactic Republic. He didn't author a set of blueprints that Palpatine merely implemented. The Sith waited for a millenium for the birth of one powerful enough to return them from hiding -- "Sidious was that one" (CVD). If Bane could've, he would've. But he didn't.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Gideon
No, it isn't. Palpatine was responsible for the revenge of the Sith (Revenge of the Sith, the Complete Visual Dictionary, the Ultimate Visual Guide), Palpatine was the imbalance in the Force (Revenge of the Sith, Labyrinth of Evil, and Return of the Jedi), Palpatine was responsible for the creation of the most powerful tyrannical regime in galactic history. Nebaris's assertions to the contrary are baseless and ridiculous.

Edit: Remember, Bane's actions were indirect at best. It was not his plan to infiltrate the Galactic Republic. He didn't author a set of blueprints that Palpatine merely implemented. The Sith waited for a millenium for the birth of one powerful enough to return them from hiding -- "Sidious was that one" (CVD). If Bane could've, he would've. But he didn't.

If we are to credit Bane for his "indirect" actions, then we should do the same with Revan, if not put him on a higher pedestal than Bane, seeing as how Bane was lost until he got a hold of Revan's holocron. So sorry Noobaris.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
If we are to credit Bane for his "indirect" actions, then we should do the same with Revan, if not put him on a higher pedestal than Bane, seeing as how Bane was lost until he got a hold of Revan's holocron. So sorry Noobaris.

Another point. Whilst I appreciate the lengths that Nebaris goes to in order to fellate his preferred character, I find no humor in it. The fact remains that he is dead wrong and if one uses his logic, Darth Revan reigns supreme over all others, as all Bane did was implement Revan's "blueprints".

Darth Sexy
Another point. Whilst I appreciate the lengths that Nebaris goes to in order to fellate his preferred character, I find no humor in it. The fact remains that he is dead wrong and if one uses his logic, Darth Revan reigns supreme over all others, as all Bane did was implement Revan's "blueprints".

Agreed oh wise one.

Nebaris

Gideon, you're being purposefully dense. Sure, Palpatine was the one to trigger "the revenge of the Sith," I would never deny that, however, as has been established by Rule of Two, Bane alone "had begun to assemble the pieces that would one day allow the Sith to rise up and rule the galaxy," which came in the form of literally a hundred long-term plans (which would be in full effect decades later in some case) in his relatively short ten year career as Dark Lord of the Sith. His network of spies and informants was in fact so vast that it extended to some of the most powerful organisations of the day, and even as far as the Republic and Jedi Order itself (to the point where he was able to gain access to detailed profiles of every single Jedi there was in the Galaxy at the time). It can be logically assumed that Bane not only continued this following the events of Rule of Two, but also that this practise continued, from Master to Apprentice for each and every Sith Lord in the Order.

At the end of the day, Bane was the one who toppled the then current Sith Order, Bane was the one who created the Order of Sith Lords that ensured the survival of the Sith for over a millenia, and Bane was the one who established the network of spies and informants that would eventually result in the eradication of the Jedi Order and return of the Sith.

In terms of who was more influential, Bane's influence, in the form of his teachings and creation, extended over a thousand years. Palpatine simply acted upon what Bane put into place.

Irrelevant misdirection.

The indirect nature of some of his actions in no way takes away how influential his eventual achievement made him. The fact that his teachings and creation lasted for over a thousand years, as I said, would indicate that the scale of his influence was greater than that of Palpatine.

He did, as I said, however, establish what is directly stated to have eventually resulted in the Sith's return to power. Palpatine was simply working off of Bane's teachings, and using what Bane created to trigger his rise to power.

Which alone doesn't conclusively prove that Palpatine possessed a quality that Bane didn't, as the statement doesn't deny the circumstances surrounding the time period as a factor.

Sure, in part because of the fact that the circumstances surrounding the time period weren't quite to his advantage like they were with Sidious, which is a factor that you're ignoring. The fact that Bane was essentially the one who made the circumstances what they were pretty much makes your argument void.

Bane was the more influential Sith, botom line, and to anyone with an ounce of sense, this should be enough:

At the end of the day, Bane was the one who toppled the then current Sith Order, Bane was the one who created the Order of Sith Lords that ensured the survival of the Sith for over a millenia, and Bane was the one who established the network of spies and informants that would eventually result in the eradication of the Jedi Order and return of the Sith.

In terms of who was more influential, Bane's influence, in the form of his teachings and creation, extended over a thousand years. Palpatine simply acted upon what Bane put into place.

It's conclusive.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Nebaris

Gideon, you're being purposefully dense. Sure, Palpatine was the one to trigger "the revenge of the Sith," I would never deny that, however, as has been established by Rule of Two, Bane alone "had begun to assemble the pieces that would one day allow the Sith to rise up and rule the galaxy," which came in the form of literally a hundred long-term plans (which would be in full effect decades later in some case) in his relatively short ten year career as Dark Lord of the Sith. His network of spies and informants was in fact so vast that it extended to some of the most powerful organisations of the day, and even as far as the Republic and Jedi Order itself (to the point where he was able to gain access to detailed profiles of every single Jedi there was in the Galaxy at the time). It can be logically assumed that Bane not only continued this following the events of Rule of Two, but also that this practise continued, from Master to Apprentice for each and every Sith Lord in the Order.

Irrelevant misdirection.

The indirect nature of some of his actions in no way takes away how influential his eventual achievement made him. The fact that his teachings and creation lasted for over a thousand years, as I said, would indicate that the scale of his influence was greater than that of Palpatine.

He did, as I said, however, establish what is directly stated to have eventually resulted in the Sith's return to power. Palpatine was simply working off of Bane's teachings, and using what Bane created to trigger his rise to power.

Which alone doesn't conclusively prove that Palpatine possessed a quality that Bane didn't, as the statement doesn't deny the circumstances surrounding the time period as a factor.

Sure, in part because of the fact that the circumstances surrounding the time period weren't quite to his advantage like they were with Sidious, which is a factor that you're ignoring. The fact that Bane was essentially the one who made the circumstances what they were pretty much makes your argument void.

Bane was the more influential Sith, botom line, and to anyone with an ounce of sense, this should be enough:

It's conclusive.

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/gallery/silly/big_cup_of_STFU.jpg

Tangible God
It's not fair or proper to label "those who came first" as the most influential. Bane created the RoT which spawned Palpatine; Revan instructed Bane on the RoT; the Rakata let Revan do what he did; the Big Bang created the Universe and everything which followed owes its significance to it.

The point is to look at the individual's accomplishments and impacts. History focuses on Napoleon's deeds, not Robespierre's reign of terror which laid out the path for him.

Palpatine IS #1: Destroyed the 25 000 year old Republic and the Jedi Order, created the biggest military build-up in galactic history (which deterred even the Yuuzhan Vong) and left his mark which is seen in every single piece of post-ROTS material.

Lt. Valerian
Exactly. That is why Palpatine is above everyone else.

If we use that idiotic logic, then the first Sith ever >>> everyone else, which is completely erroneous.

Gideon
Statements such as this are a total waste of time, effort, and posting space. I find the suggestion that "Bane is far more influential" than the Sith Lord who was the revenge of the Sith -- not the one who triggered it, but the actual embodiment of the idea itself -- to be absolutely baseless and ridiculous. What's more, Nebaris, it would seem that you're the underdog in this argument and the only one arguing in favor for it, going so far as to cite only a single source that does not conclude that Bane's influence exceeds Palpatine's own machinations.

No one denies Bane's machinations were of immense importance. But none of what you have posted or mentioned is conclusive; essentially, you've proven that the Sith Lord had an immense and vast network of spies and informants. So what? Has the entire Expanded Universe regarding the prequel trilogy and even subsequent material eluded you entirely? I rather doubt it. Bane wasn't the only one with a galaxy spanning network of minions, spies, and informants: Palpatine himself demonstrated a vast (perhaps even more vast) network himself (see my following post).

Ridiculous, Nebaris. Take every single sourcebook, chronology, or other time-line related material published by LFL, and compare how many times Bane is featured to the amount of times that Sidious is. It's the consensus that the scope of Palpatine's influence is vastly superior to Bane's own. That you cite time is also preposterous, as we are not privy to any material expanding a thousand years after Palpatine's lifetime, so we can't say for sure. That you claim Palpatine simply acted upon what Bane put into place is ridiculous. Bane didn't leave the Sith Lord blueprints or a step-by-step plan. Sidious's machinations were the result of his own brilliant mind, not Bane. Bane merely provided the goal.

I can turn around and slam you with the same logic that would place Revan on a pedastal vastly superior to Bane's own. Either way you slice it, Bane's not number one.

Jesus Christ, Nebaris, that's like saying if I pour 1300 square feet of concrete, let it dry, and then someone else comes along and builds the whole damn house on their own, I can somehow claim to have built the house itself. Bane poured the concrete. Palpatine added the walls, floors, ceilings, duct work, insulation, bought the furniture, moved it in, lit the fire, and sat his ass down in the armchair in the living room.

I'm afraid not. The statement was that Darth Sidious was the one born with the power to return the Sith from hiding, he was their revenge. That's a tantamount declaration that Bane lacked the ability to do so.

It's not. I've cited a greater variety of sources, all of which nail the coffin shut on the idea that Bane was more influential than Sidious. We won't discuss this again.

Gideon
From Domus Publica:

(con't)

Gideon

Lt. Valerian
Wow... absolute ownage.

Gideon
Wow... absolute ownage.

And, while I'm clearly brilliant, I can only take credit for the first of the three posts. The second and third are quoted essays (rather, they're parts of essays) written by Publius and can be found on his website called the Domus Publica. Impossibly thorough, he's greater than most professional authors and as a debater, is more decisive and respected than anyone I've ever encountered as far as Star Wars is concerned.

Lt. Valerian
Yes, I know they're not yours. But as you said, you're still brilliant. And that's not the only ownage I've seen coming from you, so I have other ones to 'wow' at. yes

Gideon
Yes, I know they're not yours. But as you said, you're still brilliant. And that's not the only ownage I've seen coming from you, so I have other ones to 'wow' at. yes

Excuse my characteristic narcissism. I've been trying to deal with it for years but recently came to the old fashioned, two world conclusion: "screw it".

Lt. Valerian
Yeah, don't worry about it. laughing out loud It's you who we are talking about, so, no matter.

Nebaris

Nebaris

Darth Sexy
Seeng as how I have some time right now, I'm going to entertain the forum by actually responding to your mental retardation.
Either way, given that who you describe as the "embodiment of the idea itself" not only relied on the teachings of Bane and the entire BoD to become what he was, but directly utilised what Bane had alone established and single-handedly made vast (and what had been building in strength for over a millenium) for his rise to power, I really don't see how your argument has a leg to stand on.
Bane didn't make anything "vast". His "order" continued his traditions so Bane gets only SOME credit for starting the Rule of Two, whereas Revan gets most of it.

Nothing supports your argument because your argument is based on your own stupidity.

Again. if you want to make a case for bane, we'll make one for Revan, who actually created the idea, so without Revan, bane would be lost. Looks like you lose again.

You're an idiot but that's already been proven. Bane didn't "ensure" anything seeing as how he was dead for the majority of those thousand years. The sith lords that followed "ensured" the survival of the sith, and Palpatine did what bane could not and what Bane set out to ultimately do, and that's destroy the jedi order. Looks like you lose again fool.

If anything you said was ever conclusive, you wouldn't have been banned around 40 times only to come back for some more ass kicking. Palpatine himself destroyed the jedi order, himself became the ruler of the most powerful military power in history, etc. I know you're as dumb as they get, but even you should be able to comprehend this.

Again, if you've ever proven anything, it's that you're an idiot who likes to come back to this forum to get his ass kicked.

By your logic, Bane is nothing without Revan.

Bane put the sith into hiding for a thousand years. Sidious took them out of hiding and destroyed the Jedi. Sidious wins. Sorry moron..

You lack any kind of reasoning skills so there's no need to pretend like people can't read your jibberish.

No, you've attempted to argue and got pwned yet again. Enjoy this next ban..

Except there's nothing to even suggest Palpatine had ANY network related to the one Bane had, as Palpatine created his own network. Sorry Noobaris, but Publius' and Escape's arguments pwn yours, as usual.

Yea, conclusive that you're incompetent beyond belief, and that Bane doesn't have half of the influence Palpatine wielded.

Darth Sexy

exanda kane
Impossibly thorough, he's greater than most professional authors.

Hahaha. Jokes.

Gideon
Originally posted by exanda kane
Hahaha. Jokes.

Some of them are, yes, in comparison.

Elite Hunter
I actually find Sidious's wookieepedia' page to be quite informative as to Palpatine's rise to emperor, I have read it a few times and I see nothing about some unknown variable that helped Sidious,it pretty much explains imo how he got his allies/friends that helped him do such things as create the Naboo crisis,fooling the jedi order under their noses for years, rise to chancellorship, the conversion of Dooku and Anakin,creation of the clone army,manipulating the clone wars, creation of the empire and cloning tanks, superweapons, forming the emperor's hands, etc.

This is why I can't stand the "he would be nothing without this person" argument, by that logic the enitre order in which Bane was apart of can be attributed to Kaan who reorganized Darth Ruin's sith empire. And Bane would be almost lost without Revan's teachings such as the thought bomb,force lightning storm ritual and his idea for the sith.

Gideon
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
This is why I can't stand the "he would be nothing without this person" argument, by that logic the enitre order in which Bane was apart of can be attributed to Kaan who reorganized Darth Ruin's sith empire. And Bane would be almost lost without Revan's teachings such as the thought bomb,force lightning storm ritual and his idea for the sith.

Precisely. One could cite that Kaan served as direct inspiration for Bane as well, as it was through Kaan's structure of the Sith Order that forced Bane to act; one could also, obviously, cite Revan as well. When one uses the logic that Nebaris has subscribed to, we can crown any Sith prior to Bane as the most influential of all time.

Elite Hunter
A few other things that bother me with whole Bane is directly responsible for the revenge of the sith.

This network of spies is suppose to last for a thousand years? I doubt it.

I would also say while the republic is corrupt by major corporations(not the first time a corporation has a big say in the history of the galaxy) who ultimately held a lot of power in the republic (for their own financial benefit/greed) it was Sidious who put them on the road to forming the confederacy. I would also that the republic prior to the TPM was still in a better state than the republic of Bane's time. Bane's vast network of spies were not responsible for the jedi purge. Had sidious not found a way to wipe of the jedi(without any repercussions for the galaxy at large) then any sith ran corporation( that bane's spies could even remotely be attributed to having a role in) would have a difficult time running the galaxy while the arch rivals still existed.

And if we want to attribute any sith for the success of Sidious it would have to be his master,you know the one who discovered him in Darth Plaugeis.

Gideon
The problem is that Nebaris would like us to credit Darth Bane with all of the tools at Darth Sidious's disposal, whereas this is not the case. As has already proven, Palpatine's contacts and network of minions were extensive enough that he could have guarenteed himself direct control over the galaxy prior to claiming the Republic itself. Likewise, it seemed that it "dwarfed" the power of the Galactic Senate itself. While Bane is among the most influential, he does not compare, in any true fashion, to his predecessor, who succeeded where Bane could not.

Elite Hunter
Sith and jedi aside I would also like to see who you guys thinks are the most influential characters in galactic history are.

My new list is this, though some names can be switched in a different order depending on opinion. I feel this list is fairly auucrate.

1.Jango and Bobba Fett
2.Admiral Ackbar
3.Gillad Palleon
4.Mon Mothma
5.Han Solo
6.Thrawn
7.Canderous Ordo
8.Shimrra/Onimi
9.Wedge Antillies
10. Padme
11.Jagged Fel

Gideon
Tarkin?

Elite Hunter
Tarkin?

I was debating about him but it depends on what you consider by influential imo he was certainly a very important in the galactic empire prior to his death but my list the characters had a great impact on the galaxy post after their death(while he mostly affected the maw installation after his death) whether in directly or indirectly. He would be the next character on my list. Personally I don't feel his early career is not as important as other characters prior to their prime.

ThoraxeRMG
Is this in order? Because I fail to see how the Exile compares.

As far as Sith are concerned, all of Palpatine's apprentices (with the exception of Darth Maul) are top five material. Count Dooku and Darth Vader are on a level beneath Sidious himself. Bane, Revan, and Marka Ragnos are also among the most influential.

Nope, complete random order....

exanda kane
Some of them are, yes, in comparison.

Is there a lonely boy hidden underneath that dense exterior? That's like saying Chuck Palahniuk deserves to be put in a trophy shelf alongside his betters - get over yerself.

Nebaris
REMOVED

Nebaris
REMOVED

Darth Sexy
Perhaps if we were to go by your absurd false comparison, sure.
Just because you're too stupid to understand it doesn't make it false.

On the other hand, we expect it from a blubbering idiot who has been banned almost 40 times.. Stop lying to yourself Noobaris, it's embarassing.

Sorry, if we use your retarded logic and have Sidious owe everything to Bane, then Bane owes everything to Revan. I know you specialize in double standards, but they just don't work in a debate. Didn't you get the memo, dumbass?

I could respond to the rest of your pathetic argument but it would be pointless since you're too stupid to understand simple concepts. So once again, if we use your logic with Bane and Sidious, then Revan is more influential than Bane.

Gideon
Is there a lonely boy hidden underneath that dense exterior? That's like saying Chuck Palahniuk deserves to be put in a trophy shelf alongside his betters - get over yerself.

We had a discussion about this shortly after the death of my friend, and we agreed to disagree. I have no patience for your constant negativity. I normally appreciate good sarcasm or a good jab or bait, but this is trolling and flaming over totally subjective beliefs. Perhaps if you could prove that Publius is inferior, you might have a point.

Reported.

Tangible God
REMOVED Wow, this takes the cake for imprudence.

The thread topic is "who has been most influential to the galaxy." Not "who has been most influential in creating the biggest influence to the galaxy."

Had Bane actually done what Palpatine did, Bane would take top spot. As it was his successor, said successor take top spot. As it is, Bane provided to Palpatine what Morpheus provided to Neo: He showed him the door, but Palpatine walked through it. Grandpa could instruct little Billy on HOW to build the nuclear warhead, but it's little Billy who annihilated New York City and conquered the Northern hemisphere.

Nebaris, Noobaris, Greg, whatever the hell you wanna call yourself, you ought to consider why your the butt-end of jokes here, instead of validating them.

Gideon
Originally posted by Tangible God
Wow, this takes the cake for imprudence.

The thread topic is "who has been most influential to the galaxy." Not "who has been most influential in creating the biggest influence to the galaxy."

Had Bane actually done what Palpatine did, Bane would take top spot. As it was his successor, said successor take top spot. As it is, Bane provided to Palpatine what Morpheus provided to Neo: He showed him the door, but Palpatine walked through it. Grandpa could instruct little Billy on HOW to build the nuclear warhead, but it's little Billy who annihilated New York City and conquered the Northern hemisphere.

Nebaris, Noobaris, Greg, whatever the hell you wanna call yourself, you ought to consider why your the butt-end of jokes here, instead of validating them.

Absolutely correct. And though I continue to vouch for Nebaris's intelligence, he can't be expected to be objective when it comes to Bane and Sidious, and would rather try to extrapolate and speculate, whereas I have conclusive statements from numerous sources. Evidence > speculation.

Captain REX

Would you please tone down the antagonizing, Exanda? I would definitely appreciate it.

Darth Sexy
Thanks for banning Noobaris again Rex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.