adam warlock vs gl(kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
classic adam warlock
no bfr

who wins?

DigiMark007
Karmic blast ftw. If it's Classic Adam. It disrupts a person's concentration and no one's really shown themselves to be immune to it. That + punch = Kyle with no head. It's the same way Adam beat Quasar at least once (he has 2 or 3 wins over him though).

Current Adam, who knows.

guy222
Soul Gem FTW

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Karmic blast ftw. If it's Classic Adam. It disrupts a person's concentration and no one's really shown themselves to be immune to it.

Thor?

Lord Feron
didn't adam withstand a blast from Galactus and was like "whats up?" and didn't even look like he got fazed. Wonder how he did that anyway adam ftw!

celestialdemon
Adam Warlock wins

Knowsbleed33
Warlock is a powerhouse. Gotta go with him on this one.

Cubicks
Originally posted by Lord Feron
didn't adam withstand a blast from Galactus and was like "whats up?" and didn't even look like he got fazed. Wonder how he did that anyway adam ftw!

Yes, this was in Infinity Gauntlet. Galactus lost his patience and blasted Warlock. In the next frame he is standing on Galactus's head saying something how he should control his temper. I always thought that a pretty cool showing.

Anyway, Warlock ftw.

Priest
Classic Would beat Kyle.
Current looks promising, but has no showings yet worth mentioning.

TricksterPriest
Karmic blast ftw. If it's Classic Adam. It disrupts a person's concentration and no one's really shown themselves to be immune to it. That + punch = Kyle with no head. It's the same way Adam beat Quasar at least once (he has 2 or 3 wins over him though).

Current Adam, who knows.

So no one's ever been able to shield it or block it? confused Couldn't Kyle deflect it? or auto-shields?

I seriously don't know where to place Adam cause he varies so much.

Priest
Classic Warlock is pretty consistent unlike "auto shields" erm

OneDumbG0

Current Adam, who knows. Doesn't the karmic blast actually screw with the person's soul? I know an obvious side-effect would be a breaking of the person's concentration (which would spell doom for any Green Lantern), but I think it's more then just a concentration breaker. And Thor has resisted the karmic blast on-panel. I think Adam theorizes that it is Thor's immortal nature that allows him to resist it. So I don't think Kyle gets that benefit considering he only has a human soul.

Boy... 'Annihilation: Conquest' is ok I guess. I really only enjoy the Nova tie-in issues. But I sure do miss classic Adam Warlock with Soul Gem. He was so badass when Warlock and the Infinity Watch first started...

guy222
adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.