Solaris Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay So I think that a Full Powered Galactus is way stronger then Solaris. Although I do think that Galactus at average is somewhere near there.

Anyways use Full power, Average power, and weak/hungry Galactus. So without further a do.
Full>Solaris
Average<Solaris
Weak<<<Solaris

Alucard25
FP Galactus>>>>>Solaris
Average Galactus>>Solaris
Weak/Starving would be the only one he could beat.Solaris is basically a Sentient Sun isn't he what stops Galactus from eating him.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Alucard25
FP Galactus>>>>>Solaris
Average Galactus>>Solaris
Weak/Starving would be the only one he could beat.Solaris is basically a Sentient Sun isn't he what stops Galactus from eating him. You should do a little more research on him. although you summed it up, but make him look very weak.

Tenebrous
I really dont see what Solaris can do. Galactus' tech alone allows him to manipulate/create things that are cosmic in nature.

What is to prevent Galactus from shrinking Solaris to a dwarf star/cause solaris to go nova/create any number of black holes in and around solaris' point of gravity/transmute all the hydrogen, etc. into ice/send solaris into dark matter/teleport solaris to the focal point of two colliding galaxies etc. etc. etc. etc.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Tenebrous
I really dont see what Solaris can do. Galactus' tech alone allows him to manipulate/create things that are cosmic in nature.

What is to prevent Galactus from shrinking Solaris to a dwarf star/cause solaris to go nova/create any number of black holes in and around solaris' point of gravity/transmute all the hydrogen, etc. into ice/send solaris into dark matter/teleport solaris to the focal point of two colliding galaxies etc. etc. etc. etc.
The fact that JLA one million who were so powerful could not defeat him

Tenebrous
Originally posted by xJLxKing
The fact that JLA one million who were so powerful could not defeat him

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can play the same game. Galactus wins due the fact that Galactus is a universal cosmic entity, an entire cosmos incarnate which is inherently infinitely more powerful than one sun.

CaPz
G man. thumb up

xJLxKing
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can play the same game. Galactus wins due the fact that Galactus is a universal cosmic entity, an entire cosmos incarnate which is inherently infinitely more powerful than one sun.
Lol I get the point. Although the reason I said that is that we don't really know much about Solaris, but Galactus is just a Novel. Anyways the way I figured that people, or at least me should judge Solaris power is by his reputation, and the fights he was in.(Although it made him look weak). Like saying that he fought the JLA 1mil and won. I hope you know that JLA 1 mil is and how much pwoer they have

Avlon

Black holes attack won't work, transmuting, etc. Galactus struggled with Ego.

The only stated weakness that Solaris had was Kyle's solitary GL ring and even that barely worked since Solaris adapts to new attacks quickly.

This thread was done a long time ago.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Avlon
This thread was done a long time ago.

1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364087&highlight=Solaris+Vs+Galactus

xJLxKing
okay thanks i Just wanted to know who was stronger, THZ

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364087&highlight=Solaris+Vs+Galactus

The fire of a thousand suns???? hmmm... sounds familiar! Ah yes Sentry has such power doesn't he.

CaptainStoic
I was referring to this scan.

Galan007
imo,
A 'well-fed' Galactus > Solaris.
A 'normal' Galactus =/> Solaris.
A 'hungry' Galactus < Solaris.

Tenebrous
Black holes attack won't work, transmuting, etc. Galactus struggled with Ego.

Galactus first battled Ego in 1968. That's 40 years ago.

Maybe we'll just ignore how power sets have evolved to match comic readership and sophistication...considering how 1/2 of the creative team who worked on that comic is dead.

Mr Master

Maybe we'll just ignore how power sets have evolved to match comic readership and sophistication...

considering how 1/2 of the creative team who worked on that comic is dead.
laughing out loud

Avlon

Maybe we'll just ignore how power sets have evolved to match comic readership and sophistication...considering how 1/2 of the creative team who worked on that comic is dead.

Too bad the comic didn't die with them.

leonidas
Too bad the comic didn't die with them.

laughing out loud

i stand by my original stance. it would take g at a VERY high level to defeat solaris. avg and weak lose this battle.

solaris was VERY cool . . .

Utrigita
I find it interesting to note how Galactus in that Comic was using technology to assault his foe (using a "gun" as shown by CaptainStoic) This could imo mean two things. Either Galactus powersets wasn't defined probably at that time (which doesn't hold since he was shown using energy bolts against surfer in the Fantastic Four #48 (vol. 1, Mar. 1966)) ore he simply was to weak to use his own powers against Ego which imo is the most likely.

Avlon
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

i stand by my original stance. it would take g at a VERY high level to defeat solaris. avg and weak lose this battle.

solaris was VERY cool . . .

Agreed. Morrison does have a talent for making or recreating villains and making them cool. eek!

guy222
Big G

xJLxKing
Did I not post that you should compare all Galactus like Full, hungry, and Average.

Only a few people stated Full>Solaris Average=Solaris and Weak<Solaris which is what i wanted to hear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.