Carla del Ponte proves SERB prisoners 'were stripped of their organs in Kosovo war'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FreeRomanian

jaden101
perhaps the single most ignorant thing someone can do is compare their petty allegations to the holocaust but it happens on these forums alot...Bush to Hitler being one of the best

people who make these comparisons need to go and watch "night and fog" and then shut their ****ing traps

FreeRomanian
I was saying Auschwitz, because NATO also stated that in Pristina stadium there was a serbian concentration camp like Auschwitz, so that's why they had to bomb Yougoslavia...

But the reality was that what albanians dis to te serbian CIVILIANS, removing their organs without anestetic in order to sell them, was more close to Auschwitz that what Serbs did to Albanians, meaning fighting the terrorist albanian faction KLA(UCK)...

Kosovo is Serbia!

www savekosovo.org

Mr Parker

jaden101
the fact that you have no idea if what any of what he said is fact or fiction makes your post all the more hilarious Parker....we both know you havent verified any of what he posted yet you still claim it to be "great research"...yet you accuse people who disagree with you of blindly following the word of others...oh the irony

but verbally felating people on this forum has always been your forte hasn't it

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Mr Parker
well done freeromanian.great research on your part. thumb up

You are a f*cking moron. If I get banned... so be it, but it had to be said.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
well done freeromanian.great research on your part. thumb up Originally posted by Mr Parker
exactly.I could not have said any better. Originally posted by Mr Parker
well done.
Damn it sure is amazing the ignorance people have. roll eyes (sarcastic) Like you said,the people like that native person in that crowd and that kid with the guitar and rock groups,THEY dont know the TRUE meaning behind the sign.Only the elete such as Bush,Cheney and Clinton are aware of the true meaning of it. Originally posted by Mr Parker
very good research.well done,thanks for providing this information for us.Yeah you should look at the thread here called SHOCKING VIDEO.it doesnt go into as much detail about it as you did but that video also talks about some of that.There is also a book out that you can read that documents all that about how Prescott Bush helped finace the nazis and helped put Hitler into power that I highly recommend you to read called-The Unathorized Biography of George Bush.You should also read the book by Mark Lane called "Plausible Denial." How the CIA killed kennedy.

In that book, Lane talks about that, how George H W Bush worked for the CIA as far back as the early 60's and that during the Bay of bigs invasion of Cuba,two of the ships that involved in that invasion had a couple of peculiar names they were named.One was Zapata -very strange wouldnt you say since George Bush had an oil field in Austin back then named Zapata oil.and guess what the other one was named? Barbara. just coincidence? I think not. Something else you'll find interesting is that when George de Mohrenschildt who was Oswalds handler,was assassinated in 1973,investigaters found in his wallet the name -George H W Bush,CIA. Yeah Bush is involved in the kennedy assassination up to his ears and NOW his son is running the country.Pretty sickening stuff wouldnt you say? Originally posted by Mr Parker
well done again Katsu. nice researchthumb up

Sadly, he has an even worse habit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.