Captain America w/ Muramasa Sword vs Wolverin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Fight in a dojo.

King Kandy
What kind of Dojo? They are very different you know.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by King Kandy
What kind of Dojo? They are very different you know.

A pretty big dojo: 100 x 100 feet

Battlehammer
does capt have his shield two or just the sword?

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
does capt have his shield two or just the sword? yes, he has his shield

Badabing
I don't think Logan does too well here. Cap is every bit the fighter imo. Add the shield and sword and...... sad.

Battlehammer
not sure. With just the sword he will deff loses the majority, but with his sheild im just not sure.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Badabing
I don't think Logan does too well here. Cap is every bit the fighter imo. Add the shield and sword and...... sad. yeah, the sword takes out Logan's massive HF advantage plus gives Cap even more reach advantage

Battlehammer
I don't think Logan does too well here. Cap is every bit the fighter imo. Add the shield and sword and...... sad.

sheild the problem here. If capt only had the sword I don't see capt doing very well. Logan vastly the superior swordsmen and is expert at fighting againsts swords.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
yeah, the sword takes out Logan's massive HF advantage plus gives Cap even more reach advantage

all of which would not make any real differences if capt was not allowed his shield as well.

Master-Borg
Logan vastly the superior swordsmen

and that's relevant how?

Badabing
sheild the problem here. If capt only had the sword I don't see capt doing very well. Logan vastly the superior swordsmen and is expert at fighting againsts swords. That's how I saw it also. It's a huge advantage. I'm still trying to think of a scenario but that shield is killing every idea. lol

Master-Borg
all of which would not make any real differences if capt was not allowed his shield as well. so what, Cap can't block Logan with a sword?

I think with the shield and sword, Capt can take about 7-8/10

With just sword, Capt prob takes 5/10

Battlehammer
That's how I saw it also. It's a huge advantage. I'm still trying to think of a scenario but that shield is killing every idea. lol
cosigned.

Badabing
so what, Cap can't block Logan with a sword?

With just sword, Capt prob takes 5/10 The shield along with the sword make it very difficuult for Logan to land a blow. Without the shield Logan has a lot more options.

Battlehammer
and that's relevant how?
huge differences. he knows the in's and outs far greater then capt does. he knows how to defend and take advantage of is sword comings

Badabing
Hmm, the only think I can think for Logan is to "trap" the sword between his claws and try to get around Cap's shield with his free hand. Maybe bezerker rage could get him a few wins but it may also kill himself in the process. The shield!!! durfist

Battlehammer
so what, Cap can't block Logan with a sword?

With just sword, Capt prob takes 5/10

He could, but it be far harder. Much easier for logan to disarm him as well.

capt aint taking 5/10 with the sword. He has almsot no expeirneces wielding a sword. Logan on of amrvel best swordsmen. Logan knows the in an out of sword play vastly beyond capts knowledge. he knows and regularly fights swordsmen who are well beyond capt skill. Logan would with out a doubt in my mind take the majority if capt only had a sword.

Master-Borg
The shield along with the sword make it very difficuult for Logan to land a blow. Without the shield Logan has a lot more options. true, with the shield, I think Capt takes clear majority

But even just with the sword, Capt and Logan are pretty much even...except that Logan has no HF anymore, so he is actually at a disadvantage since Capt still has better than human HF

Battlehammer
Hmm, the only think I can think for Logan is to "trap" the sword between his claws and try to get around Cap's shield with his free hand. Maybe bezerker rage could get him a few wins but it may also kill himself in the process. The shield!!! durfist
lol

Master-Borg
He could, but it be far harder. Much easier for logan to disarm him as well.

capt aint taking 5/10 with the sword. He has almsot no expeirneces wielding a sword. Logan on of amrvel best swordsmen. Logan knows the in an out of sword play vastly beyond capts knowledge. he knows and regularly fights swordsmen who are well beyond capt skill. Logan would with out a doubt in my mind take the majority if capt only had a sword. Capt is the best fighter in marvel, I'm sure he can handle a sword as well as any

Battlehammer
true, with the shield, I think Capt takes clear majority

But even just with the sword, Capt and Logan are pretty much even...except that Logan has no HF anymore, so he is actually at a disadvantage since Capt still has better than human HF

what? The sword weakens Logans healing factor, but it still heals beyond any human.

Capt and Logan really are not that even when capt wepaon is a sword and Logan weilding his claws

Soljer
Capt is the best fighter in marvel, I'm sure he can handle a sword as well as any

I'm a big fan of Rogers, and I do not support these wild assertions.

Captain America has demonstrated, on-panel, A-class prowess in the field of hand to hand combat.

He has not demonstrated comparable swordsmanship. I'm sure Cap can handle a sword, but I'd refrain from saying that he'd demonstrate the sort of skill he regularly does hand to hand.

Battlehammer
Capt is the best fighter in marvel, I'm sure he can handle a sword as well as any
No he not. He a top tier fighter not the best.

Really prove it. When ahs capt wielded a sword? Never would be more like it.

You giving him the bennafit of the doubt simply out of bias not facts.

Logan was trained and has fought the greatest swordsmen to ever walk this earth. Capt not even closes to silver samuria level of swordsmen skill let a lone Ogun.

Soljer
When ahs capt wielded a sword? Never would be more like it.

Yes he has.

Not terribly often, but he's, at least, familiar with the weapon.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm a big fan of Rogers, and I do not support these wild assertions.

Captain America has demonstrated, on-panel, A-class prowess in the field of hand to hand combat.

He has not demonstrated comparable swordsmanship. I'm sure Cap can handle a sword, but I'd refrain from saying that he'd demonstrate the sort of skill he regularly does hand to hand.
cosigned.

Capt could wield a sword no doubt. He might even bee rather skilled with it, but he not closes to being the level of swordsmen ship of the best.

Master-Borg
No he not. He a top tier fighter not the best.

really? capt not the best fighter? so who is?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
Yes he has.

Not terribly often, but he's, at least, familiar with the weapon.
when? When on pannel has he wield one? He may have wielded one onces, but he far from an expert with one.

Though I bet he pritty skilled with one, just simply from being a master of a number of styles and beextremely skilled combatant.

Master-Borg
cosigned.

Capt could wield a sword no doubt. He might even bee rather skilled with it, but he not closes to being the level of swordsmen ship of the best.

ok, granted that he is not the best swordsman in the world, he still is more deadly than Silver Samurai

simply because he has a sword does not mean he loses his regular fighting ability, which is top in Marvel

Battlehammer
really? capt not the best fighter? so who is?

mantis, thanos, Ogun ect. are all people superior in skill to capt.

IF, wolverine ect all people with comparable skill with capt

Battlehammer
ok, granted that he is not the best swordsman in the world, he still is more deadly than Silver Samurai
No he not. Pleases stop this. your talking out your ass now. Silver samuria swordsmen skills>>>>>>>>>>Capts

simply because he has a sword does not mean he loses his regular fighting ability, which is top in Marvel

No, but it puts him at a great disadvantage. He not the best in marvel. he and Logan are equals in fighting skills in h2h combat. However Logan is vastly more skilled with his claws then capt is with a sword.

Logans skills with his claws = capt skill with his shield.

Logans skills with his claws>>>>>Capts swordsmen ship skills.

Master-Borg
No he not. Pleases stop this. your talking out your ass now. Silver samuria swordsmen skills>>>>>>>>>>Capts

I'm sorry, but Silver Samurai is a bit of a jobber...he's never been very impressive.

Master-Borg
mantis, thanos, Ogun ect. are all people superior in skill to capt.

those guys may be physically superior to Capt, but they are not more skilled.

Thanos...lol

Soljer

Thanos...lol

Gamora, Mantis, Moondragon, Temugin and Mandarin are all more skilled than Captain America.

Battlehammer
I'm sorry, but Silver Samurai is a bit of a jobber...he's never been very impressive.

............hahahahahahah pleases your killing me here. Have you ever even read a dam comic with him in it? I going with a big no.

The guy has delfected gun firer with his swords, beaten the shitt out of spiderman with sheath sword ect.

Battlehammer

Thanos...lol

No there more skilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.