Hello.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K12
Hiya I'm K12 and I love making signatures. A pleasure to meet you all and I hope I can have a good stay here.

BTW, I do have a simple question. How many posts do I need until I can post in the signature section of the forum?

~K12

Yoshi Paradise
Enjoy yourself at KMC Forums. thumb up

As long as you don't spam and insult other people, you'll be okay.

By the way, you can post in any forum that you want to since there isn't a post count requirement. wink

Here's the signature forum:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=76

K12
AH thanks I do however have another quick question. Um all of my signatures are over 50 KB. I do not want to resize them or lower the quality, is there a way I can upload a signature over 50 kb?

EDIT: I also get this message when I try to post in the sig section: "Sorry but you are only allowed to post links once you are more well known. This is to deter spammers. Thank you for understanding"

Yoshi Paradise
Sorry, but all signatures have to be at most 50 kb.

You'll have to find a way to reduce the size.

K12
Ah that is a letdown T_T.

Yoshi Paradise
petpet It's okay.

I'm sure that your signatures will look great regardless of size. thumb up
Originally posted by K12
EDIT: I also get this message when I try to post in the sig section: "Sorry but you are only allowed to post links once you are more well known. This is to deter spammers. Thank you for understanding"

That's the safety precaution that the administrator of KMC Forums, Raz, implemented in order to prevent noobs/trolls/socks from posting excessive links and spaming threads.

You'll be able to post links soon, so don't worry too much about it. thumb up

ScarletSpeed
hey welcome big grin if you are any good I might request a sig from you... if you are lucky shiftylaughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by K12
AH thanks I do however have another quick question. Um all of my signatures are over 50 KB. I do not want to resize them or lower the quality, is there a way I can upload a signature over 50 kb?

I would be happy to make a sig for you, drop by my thread and I shall see what I can do.

BruceSkywalker
Welcome to the darkside

K12
Thanks you all for the warm welcomes.

I'm itching to show you some of my work with photoshop. :P

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by K12
Thanks you all for the warm welcomes.

I'm itching to show you some of my work with photoshop. :P

You can make me one then?stick out tongue

K12
This is my most recent signature I've completed. If you like what you see then tell me what stock(picture) you want and anything else specific you want on your signature.

Yoshi Paradise
You should make your own thread in the signature forum. thumb up

There, you can display all of your works.

Eon Blue
Welcome to the forums.

I might be needing a new sig pretty soon. stick out tongue

gefallen_engel
Welcome to the insanity

guy222
welcome to the light

nice sig

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.