Star Wars Rp idea plz give a chance before you close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

oneinamillion
Ok look I know your supposed to ask permission before you start a rp but I didn't see a place for that so I'm just putting my idea out there and hoping people wanna play it if not then go ahead and close this but plz give it a chance before doing so. Thanks.

Before Aniken became Darth Vader before he was a jedi is when this story takes place. A bounty hunter is sent out to kill a new jedi because it is said that this jedi will become a great threat to the dark side. The bounty hunter is a very good one to he never misses his targets and always delivers them as told. But this time he misses his target on purpose because he finds himself slowly falling for the beautiful jedi and when his boss finds out he sends another bounty hunter after the both the jedi and the hunter who failed. What will happen you ask? Well join in and find out.

The rules are you have to pick different characters than in the movie you can't use there names be creative think if your own. And other things can be happening as well around the story of the failed bounty hunter like other jedi wars and things like that just make sure it don't interfear with the plot.
For characters ill need
The bounty hunter who falls for the jedi
The hunters boss
The other hunter who is sent to kill both the jedi and hunter
The jedi's mentor
Anyone else who wants to join.

Ushgarak
Please use the Welcome thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.