Blackbolt Scream vs. Godblast vs Omega Beams vs Galactus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Creasy
I created a thread a while back asking who could survive a full on, all out scream from Blackbolt (Original, no Skrull). Most thought only Juggs and abstracts would survive it. Now I'm wondering which of these are the most powerful:

1. Blackbolt Scream.
2. Thor Godblast.
3. DS Omega Beams.
4. Galactus Eye beams that penetrated Thanos personal shieding in his mini. Remember, it's stated on panel that Galactus was vell fed.

Also, could anyone, including cosmics, survive all four at once?

Tenebrous
Eternity

Knowsbleed33
I'm going to go with the OE beams. They're like Martha Stewart, they can do pretty much anything.

Creme Brulee
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I'm going to go with the OE beams. They're like Martha Stewart, they can do pretty much anything.

Except penetrate heat vision.

Bouboumaster
Galactus 4 the win. It's in his own class, the number 1, 2 and three are like piss of cat against this shit.

Second would be between Godblast and OE: Godblast for the power, and OE for the versatility.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus 4 the win. It's in his own class, the number 1, 2 and three are like piss of cat against this shit.

Second would be between Godblast and OE: Godblast for the power, and OE for the versatility.

I agree with this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.