So I return an iPhone today...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
So I was sitting at Baja Fresh for lunch today. When I notice someone left a black looking thing near my table.

I look at it...grab it...and it was an iPhone. So I told the waiter...the waiter told the manager...the manager call the owner....and then the owner came by and pick it up.

I got a nice "thank you" from her...and that was it.

Careless friggin 17 year old teens! Learn to take care of your shit.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
So I was sitting at Baja Fresh for lunch today. When I notice someone left a black looking thing near my table.

I look at it...grab it...and it was an iPhone. So I told the waiter...the waiter told the manager...the manager call the owner....and then the owner came by and pick it up.

so true. laughing out loud

Tattoo

I woulda sold it on the black market.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Tattoo

I was thinking more like a local Pawn Shop....but then I remenber those things have a tracking device or something....

...better save me the trouble of sleeping with MAD DOG for a year.

Tattoo
I was thinking more like a local Pawn Shop....but then I remenber those things have a tracking device or something....

...better save me the trouble of sleeping with MAD DOG for a year.

And the black market would have been a good place to sell it. haermm

dadudemon

RACIST!!! mad mad mad

Raz
I lost my iPhone a couple weeks back.

If only a kind soul like you lived in Manchester! sad

Peach
If I was able to afford an iPhone...I would probably keep the thing glued to me. Those damn things are expensive!

BruceSkywalker

I'm glad that wasn't my 17 year old niece. I may buy an iPhone in a couple of weeks

Yoshi Paradise

At least you did a good deed. thumb up

ragesRemorse

good man
Three dancing banana's for you

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Seriously, rock on in your righteousness

Mairuzu
k

chillmeistergen
Oh right.

Robtard
She should have at least offered an I.O.U. blowjob when she turns 18, the whore. What do those go for now $500+?

Tattoo
Originally posted by Raz
I lost my iPhone a couple weeks back.

If only a kind soul like you lived in Manchester! sad

Hey, Uncle Raz...can I borrow some money?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Robtard
She should have at least offered an I.O.U. blowjob when she turns 18, the whore. What do those go for now $500+?

She wasn't my type....too much of a cheerleader crossed with a mall rat...

....yeah...

Grinning Goku

....yeah...

I would probably have taken that ****ing thing. Seriously. That phone is the Halle Berry/Angelina Jolie of cellphones.

Scythe

....yeah...

And that's stopped you when?!

Menetnashté

Should've demanded a reward...

WrathfulDwarf
Well, maybe she learn a lesson....

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Peach
If I was able to afford an iPhone...I would probably keep the thing glued to me. Those damn things are expensive!

So true, three guys at my college have iphones, I really don't see the need in them, very shortly they will be out of date and a new and improved iphone will be out.

gefallen_engel
very true

Raz
Hey, Uncle Raz...can I borrow some money? I've got tons of Linden Dollars euro

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Raz
I've got tons of Linden Dollars euro

Well that just sounds bully! euro

DustinTsure

Careless friggin 17 year old teens! Learn to take care of your shit. I thought there was going to be a "then I got laid" at the end of that.

WrathfulDwarf
I'm 32 years old...that would be a bad....BAD..idea.

Originally posted by Raz
I've got tons of Linden Dollars euro

I got Monopoly Money.....Ha!

Phoney money FTW! Happy Dance

Barker
Seriously, good of you.

And you should have passed her number RJ's way, haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.