Ultimate:Origins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul

Ricardo Potter
I always wondered what Bruce was babbling on about to Spidey.

Endrict Nuul
Ultimate Origins is a comic book limited series published by Marvel Comics, scheduled to be released in June 2008 It falls under Marvel's Ultimate Marvel imprint. It will be written by Brian Bendis and illustrated by Butch Guice. it is intended to be a "chapter in the development of "Ultimatum", a crossover event scheduled to begin in September 2008.

Jeph Loeb has stated in an interview with ComicBookResources.com: "What Ultimate Origin is going to do is sort of tell us how it all began. ... The Ultimate Universe isn't very old, so this isn't a cosmic story. You're not going to see the birth of a planet. What you'll see is how the superhero community was introduced into the human population. So you'll learn the importance of things like the Super Soldier program, which has been hinted at in Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimates 1 and 2. Now, Brian is going to connect the dots.".

SevenShackles
im gonna give this a looking at when it comes out, might be good if its done right eek!

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
"chapter in the development of "Ultimatum", a crossover event scheduled to begin in September 2008.

wait up, ultimatum is a crossover event? between Ultimate U and who?! god please dont let it be 616. does anyone know yet?

tjcoady
Originally posted by SevenShackles
im gonna give this a looking at when it comes out, might be good if its done right eek!

wait up, ultimatum is a crossover event? between Ultimate U and who?! god please dont let it be 616. does anyone know yet?

It's a crossover event between the ultimate titles... X-Men, FF, Ultimates, so on...

Same way with nearly another "crossover event."

SevenShackles
Originally posted by tjcoady
It's a crossover event between the ultimate titles... X-Men, FF, Ultimates, so on...

Same way with nearly another "crossover event."

oh thank god.. i dont think i could stand a ultimates/616 crossover at this point. it would be pathetic given where both universes are at now.

hummmm seems interesting. wonder whats gonna happen. nick fury the source of all evil?

willRules
I hope this interjects the Ultimates with the government conspiracy vibe that was one of the prevalent themes on Millar's run. I find it ironic that post Ultimates 2, heroes have moved away from the government and in the post civil war MU, heroes have become government operatives or terrorists.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.