Han and the lightsaber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth stu
I think i read this somewhere, so correct me if I'm wrong, but here goes.

does a person have to "use the force" to activate a lightsaber?

the thing i seem to remember reading said something like the force was required to activate the small power cell that pumps energy through the crystals to activate the saber. Does anyone know if that is right?

If not, then disregard the Han Solo reference above. But if it is true, what's up with Han?

Cheers

UnknownBountyHunter
Han Solo is cool. Visit my forum.

Xizor
I tried visiting, from what I saw it was cool. It kept denying me access due to it being a private forum or something? Where'd you get the idea for a Jedi Councel?smile It's a pain to register as I have to find a new name and then wait for EZ(not easy)Board to e-mail me. I wish I could just stay Xizor and log in to visit on any forum controlled by EZBoard.

UnknownBountyHunter
Well, actually I have had that forum for about two months, I just decided to spruce it up and ACTUALLY post. The Jedi Council I originally got from the Hoth Echo Base. smile But your idea is still cool.

Xizor
Thanks. Is there anyway I can register w/out needed to go through a whole e-mail thing? When I came here I did the whole EZBoard registration and I was immidiatly in, I didn't need for them to send me e-mail.

UnknownBountyHunter
I am having to redo it because part of my account was deleted (including the Ezboard sad ) Anywhoo, wait for my new one to come up, it'll be three or four days.

darth stu
anyway, glad you both liked this thread. smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Han Solo is cool

Dim
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Han Soloooooooo

Xizor
Prince Xizor is cool.

UnknownBountyHunter
Xizor is alright, but Han is better.

Dim
If I could just find a Han Solo I'd be so happy...So many guys say they're Han but they're really like Lando or Luke.

UnknownBountyHunter
Your silly Dim.

theEviljedi
UBH is a Jabba and I'm a Han.smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Dim
IT'S TRUE!!!
Alot of guys fall into 3 catagories...

Lando (players)
Luke (idealistic dopes)
3P0 (anal know it alls)

but girls can fall into those role too...don't mean to sound sexist smile

So...I hope you all act like Han...and EJ, UBH isn't a thing like Jabba...smile

Xizor
I'm Xizor.....Dim check out Shadow's.smile

DiEbyDaGuNZ
except amidala falls into the "i wanna be a goth but i wear too many bight colors" category

UnknownBountyHunter
That's a typical queen look Die, and that is grounds for a hanging in Germany! smile J/k we don't do that. Anywhooo, I am not fat at all, so don't think I am a Jabba. And pertaining to your sig EJ, I take that as an insult, NOT too bright smile

Dim
Nah...UBH is a Jawa smile j/k..

Being a farm boy, I bet that UBH has to be fairly fit...

Jedi Mercenary
I don't really like Xizor.

Dim
Which one the EU Xizor or our Xiz?...

Xizor
Yeah, which one!!!!!! By the way where has DiEbyDaGuNz gone?

UnknownBountyHunter
I think he means the EU character. Also I am not a Jawa either. I would fit a Han better than EJ stick out tongue I am tall, fit, have a hairy friend (My Dog smile ), and I also fly crop-cleaners.

Dim
UBH, don't tease, no man is Han...He's a perfect ideal myth...like a modern day David.

Xizor
Han's got flaws sweetheart...

Darth Heinous
Han activated Luke's lightsaber by pushing the power button. Duh!

Dim
Xiz, it's the flaws that I love so much smile

Xizor
I have a hairy friend too, but it's not my dog...stick out tongue

Dim
Xiz..are you talking about what I think your talking about or am I just a pervert?

Xizor
I think we both might be perverts unless I just bought a hampster?

Dim
Okay, it's official, we're perverts smile

Darth Daft
WHOA.....you guys have really come off topic here. Anyway, in TPM when Obi-Wan is hanging near the edge of the pit there is a close up of Qui-Gon's lightsabre and you can clearly see a red button on it to switch it on and off.

Darth Stephen
this is sexy fit BIG COCKED

sapphiremouse
Originally posted by Darth Daft
WHOA.....you guys have really come off topic here. Anyway, in TPM when Obi-Wan is hanging near the edge of the pit there is a close up of Qui-Gon's lightsabre and you can clearly see a red button on it to switch it on and off. Well your kind o offf abit too, i dont see your referal to Han anywhere. In the movie or Luke Skywalkers saber, Han used a button to activate it. That's the design of the saber. In one the novels ive read, someone made a saber that is only able to be turned on using the force. Someone was testing children by giving them the saber and having them concentrate on using their power of the force. To see who had the potential in the use of the force.

I dont know what all the other people in this thread are jabbering about. LOL Happy Dance

Tangible God
The f*cked up thing is that none of those posters are even here anymore. Don't help in the revitilization of a 6 year dead thread.

TheStoneDoor
Uh If I remember correctly Han does ignite a lightsaber when he slices open the belly of the Taun Taun in Empire.

Delta 62
The lightsabers Jedi and Sith use are button activated..but the ones Hethrir and his students trained with were indeed Force activated. It's meant to make sure the students have complete control of the Force at all times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.