Outrage!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Earlier this evening (about half elevenish) I finished printing out an assignment I have to hand in tomorrow. Since then I've been revising for an exam that was set for tomorrow too, I only found out about the exam yesterday via email from the lecturer.

Imagine my disgust then when I finished revising and have just popped online to check my emails and check in with you guys to find the exam is now cancelled!

I'm still undecided about whether to punch the lecturer in the stomach or the face for wasting my precious sleep time. mad

ToMacco
. . .that sucks.

Thane Zereil
Yeah well I wish the same would happen here, just finished at 4.15 an AOB breakdown, its due in Friday but I have stuff this weekend so I had to get it done, I'll probably tart it up later...

finti
Why not punch him both places ending it with a kick in his family jewels

LanceWindu
You should go up to him and say:

"You know what the capitol of Thailand is? (At this point punch him in the gonads and say: ) Bangkok!"

BackFire349
be happy that there is no exam

Thomas H
indeed...but give him a punsh or two, maybe 10!hehe

Corran
Just give him the choice like Bruce Willis did.

Mujaffa
use your leatherbelt over his hands

mechmoggy
I was kinda glad the exam wasn't on in the morning so I let him off with just a *****-slap to the chops.

I did, however, manage to catch up on my sleep during his three hour lecture on "Benchmarking". How dull it was. big grin

Gundark
*looks up from pile of pillows*

What was that you said, Mech ?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

zimbo
at your place I would just shoot him but at least now you know all about your exam

Dexx
i would be damn glad to hear of a cancelled exam though i'd probably pretend being mad just as a pretext to smack him

Gundark
Well there you have it. Stick him in the ToMacco Smacking Machine.

finti
or give him to me evil face

Thomas H
or sleep!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.