Gohan VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Combat_Guru
Can Superman survive a full power Kamehameha from Ultimate Gohan?

The propulsive power of one of SSJ2 Gohan's Kamehamehas can drive objects into the sun in seconds, it can destroy the mass of a solar system, and that was when he was 11 years old.

Ultimate Gohan was Gohan at his maximum potential, at the point where he couldn't get any stronger, he was infinitely more powerful than Gohan SSJ2.

So Gohan SSJ2's Kamehameha should be able to destroy thousand upon thousands of Solar Masses, thats a fraction of the entire galaxy, but thats just the explosion, the actually Kamehameha's push usually annihilates the cell's of beings that are durable enough to survive nukes without a scratch (Like Cell) Because in Manga Vo 19 Gohan SSJ2's Kamehameha beam alone annihilates Super Perfect Cell down to his cells, and blew him into the sun.

superchron
Supes laughs it off. I dont think your supposed to make any of these threads

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by superchron
Supes laughs it off. I dont think your supposed to make any of these threads

That WrathfulDwarf has no jurisdiction over the Anime/Manga thread. He is the universal mod of the 'comic book forums'. Besides, in here, it's not even trolling.

Prove that Superman laughs it off, got on panel evidence?

The Kamehameha does more damage than just exploding, which Superman could hardly handle, even if he can survive a multi-solar system destroying explosion.

superchron
Prove anything in DBZ can blow up more than a planet at once

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by superchron
Prove anything in DBZ can blow up more than a planet at once

The fact that Cell stated his kamehameha could.

If only you could prove that he was lying, but no one can, thats why he wasn't.

Oh, and Kid Boo survived a planet destroying blast in Manga Volume 26, he laughed it off, yet Goku's super spirit bomb annihilated his cells.


Do not argue about something you know little about.

superchron
Ya its called hyperbole. I could site times people have stated Superman's fights have shaken Solar Systems but that doesn't mean they have. If you take what Cell said literally then I'll take that literally

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by superchron
Ya its called hyperbole. I could site times people have stated Superman's fights have shaken Solar Systems but that doesn't mean they have. If you take what Cell said literally then I'll take that literally

Well, just show me the on panel evidence where Superman shook solar systems.

And Manga volumes are a lot more consistent than Superman issues.


Oh, and Kid Boo survived a planet destroying blast in Manga Volume 26, he laughed it off, yet Goku's super spirit bomb annihilated his cells.


Do not argue about something you know little about.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
If only you could prove that he was lying, but no one can, thats why he wasn't.

What kind of bullshit is this?

Because a rapist and a murderer is found innocent, that means he's automatically innocent? Just because you took a cookie out of the cookie jar and made it look your sister did it, that means you didn't do it?

In a debate, you can't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on you to show that Cell is telling the truth, and that it can be done. That's rule #57

Rule # 36 is that infallible third party characters do not count as valid "proof", for anything. Just because one person says something that doesn't mean it's true.

Do not debate when you don't even know how to debate.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Can Superman survive a full power Kamehameha from Ultimate Gohan?

The propulsive power of one of SSJ2 Gohan's Kamehamehas can drive objects into the sun in seconds, it can destroy the mass of a solar system, and that was when he was 11 years old.

Ultimate Gohan was Gohan at his maximum potential, at the point where he couldn't get any stronger, he was infinitely more powerful than Gohan SSJ2.

So Gohan SSJ2's Kamehameha should be able to destroy thousand upon thousands of Solar Masses, thats a fraction of the entire galaxy, but thats just the explosion, the actually Kamehameha's push usually annihilates the cell's of beings that are durable enough to survive nukes without a scratch (Like Cell) Because in Manga Vo 19 Gohan SSJ2's Kamehameha beam alone annihilates Super Perfect Cell down to his cells, and blew him into the sun. your posts are laughable. i support the position(even though ssj3 goku is stronger IMO) your just an idiot. go back to your hole

Blax_Hydralisk
His logic is skewered as hell.

"You can't prove he's lying, so that automatically means he's not."

erm

superchron
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Well, just show me the on panel evidence where Superman shook solar systems.

And Manga volumes are a lot more consistent than Superman issues.


Oh, and Kid Boo survived a planet destroying blast in Manga Volume 26, he laughed it off, yet Goku's super spirit bomb annihilated his cells.


Do not argue about something you know little about.

The reason Spirit Bomb killed Buu was because Spirit Bomb is meant to destroy EVIL BEINGS. Kid Buu was PURE EVIL

BTW Supes was said to be able to split earth in half with a sneeze
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermansneeze.jpg
Credit to Endless Mike for the scan


Do not argue about something you know little about.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
What kind of bullshit is this?

Because a rapist and a murderer is found innocent, that means he's automatically innocent? Just because you took a cookie out of the cookie jar and made it look your sister did it, that means you didn't do it?

In a debate, you can't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on you to show that Cell is telling the truth, and that it can be done. That's rule #57

Rule # 36 is that infallible third party characters do not count as valid "proof", for anything. Just because one person says something that doesn't mean it's true.

Do not debate when you don't even know how to debate.

In those scenarios I had a motive to lie, but Cell didn't, it was all or nothing, he believed the Z Fighters were about to die, so scaring them, or being ignorant aren't motives, he was tired of fighting.

If Cell stated that he could destroy a solar system, and he wasn't proven to be bluffing, than saying he was lying for no reason IS THE NEGATIVE, so...Quit breaking rules.

superchron
There is really nothing to suggest any DBZ character can take supes at this point

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by superchron
The reason Spirit Bomb killed Buu was because Spirit Bomb is meant to destroy EVIL BEINGS. Kid Buu was PURE EVIL

BTW Supes was said to be able to split earth in half with a sneeze
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermansneeze.jpg
Credit to Endless Mike for the scan


Do not argue about something you know little about.

Superman's friend had a motive to joke around, Cell didn't.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by superchron
There is really nothing to suggest any DBZ character can take supes at this point

Except that their Kamehameha's are so ridiculously destructive that they can break any of Superman's durability feats with ease.

superchron
Superman vs Darkseid rocked the solar system
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/pic011-1.jpg

What the most any attack in DBZ has been SHOWN to be able to destroy

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
In those scenarios I had a motive to lie, but Cell didn't, it was all or nothing, he believed the Z Fighters were about to die, so scaring them, or being ignorant aren't motives, he was tired of fighting.

He's a bad guy. Bad guys have a habit of fellating themselves. Just because the Sound Four say "Ha. We could destroy this entire village" That doesn't mean that they actually can.



Rephrase this.




... you honestly have no idea what you're talking about do you?

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by superchron
Superman vs Darkseid rocked the solar system
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/pic011-1.jpg

What the most any attack in DBZ has been SHOWN to be able to destroy

The battle that "Rocked The Solar System" was when Superman took Darkseid to the sun in seconds wasn't it?

It doesn't matter, Gohan was vastly more powerful when he was in his ultimate form, so his Kamehameha was as well.

superchron
Supes took the shock of multiple Supernovas at point blank

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
He's a bad guy. Bad guys have a habit of fellating themselves. Just because the Sound Four say "Ha. We could destroy this entire village" That doesn't mean that they actually can.


Rephrase this.




... you honestly have no idea what you're talking about do you?

So Cell, who has been beat the shit out of and demoralized, lies for the hell of it, you know, just to hear himself talk, and well, just to lie.

Sounds like you obviously have no idea what your talking about.

WHY THE HELL would Akira wright that?

superchron
So when a Bad Guy wins a battle and says something like

"THE UNIVERSE IS MINE"

I guess I should take that literally

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by superchron
So when a Bad Guy wins a battle and says something like

"THE UNIVERSE IS MINE"

I guess I should take that literally


I don't remember that quote from DBZ, I remember, "Now I will be the strongest in the universe." But thats completely deferent, and it's literally true when Vegeta says it.

K12
Well um combat you sure seem..um kinda into this dispute. Really I loved DBZ as much as the next guy but I have to say Superman in my opinion would win. But thats just me.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by K12
Well um combat you sure seem..um kinda into this dispute. Really I loved DBZ as much as the next guy but I have to say Superman in my opinion would win. But thats just me.

By win you mean survive.

Maybe in your opinion, but fact says, Superman dies.

carver9
I don't think they can blow up more than one planet at a time unless blowing up one planet causes some kind of chain reaction and solar system is destroyed like that. Otherwise they will have to go planet by planet like in the buu saga

chickenlover98
Originally posted by carver9
I don't think they can blow up more than one planet at a time unless blowing up one planet causes some kind of chain reaction and solar system is destroyed like that. Otherwise they will have to go planet by planet like in the buu saga i think buu went slowly like that for fun

Kento
Facts say Superman looses? Gohan's kamehameha didn't destroy anything yet he had to overpower Cell's...that has to prove something to you. As for Buu surving destroying Earth...he only did that because he can regen. As it was pointed out Spirit Bomb destroyed him because he was evil. Gokou was scared of the PLANET destroying blast by Buu yet was stronger than Super Perfect Cell who claimed he could destroy the Solar System. Don't you find it odd then that Gokou and Vegeta couldn't block a simple planet destroyer. So either Cell was lying or you think Cell is stronger than SSJ3 Gokou.

Buu didn't exactly destroy anything but Earth in the manga.

And isn't WrathfulDwarf a mod on this part of the forums also?

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
I don't remember that quote from DBZ, I remember, "Now I will be the strongest in the universe." But thats completely deferent, and it's literally true when Vegeta says it. it wasnt said like that it was an example. learn english bub

superchron
For pretty much every feat DBZ characters have there are multiple feats the Supes has dwarfing them

Creshosk
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
In those scenarios I had a motive to lie, but Cell didn't, it was all or nothing, he believed the Z Fighters were about to die, so scaring them, or being ignorant aren't motives, he was tired of fighting.

If Cell stated that he could destroy a solar system, and he wasn't proven to be bluffing, than saying he was lying for no reason IS THE NEGATIVE, so...Quit breaking rules.

I love how you keep ignoring this post:

Cell: I'm impossible to kill
Cell: No one can stand against me!
Cell: If I had my perfect form, I'd be perfect in every way! I wouldn't lose to anyone!
Cell(to Gohan): Even if you lived for a hundred years, you'd never be able to kill me.
Cell(to Gohan): You can't possibly believe you could beat me.
Cell(to Gohan): There's no way I can lose to you!
Cell(to Gohan): I won't let you win!
Cell: I've gathered enough ki not only to destroy the planet, but the whole solar system!
Cell: I'm going to finish you now.



Time for a quick English lesson:
http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/lie_2?view=uk

noun 1 an intentionally false statement. 2 a situation involving deception or founded on a mistaken impression.

http://www.bartleby.com/61/52/L0155200.html
lie2, equivocate, fib, palter, prevaricate These verbs mean to evade or depart from the truth:
a witness who lied under oath; didn't equivocate about her real purpose; fibbed to escape being scolded; paltering with an irate customer; didn't prevaricate but answered honestly.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=lie&r=66
http://www.infoplease.com/dictionary/lie
lie1 /laɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, lied, ly·ing.
–noun 1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
3. an inaccurate or false statement.
4. the charge or accusation of lying: He flung the lie back at his accusers.
–verb (used without object) 5. to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive.
6. to express what is false; convey a false impression.
–verb (used with object) 7. to bring about or affect by lying (often used reflexively): to lie oneself out of a difficulty; accustomed to lying his way out of difficulties.
—Idioms8. give the lie to, a. to accuse of lying; contradict.
b. to prove or imply the falsity of; belie: His poor work gives the lie to his claims of experience.

9. lie in one's throat or teeth, to lie grossly or maliciously: If she told you exactly the opposite of what she told me, she must be lying in her teeth. Also, lie through one's teeth.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




—Synonyms 1. prevarication, falsification. See falsehood. 5. prevaricate, fib.
—Antonyms 1. truth.




http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=lie

lie (v.1)
"speak falsely," O.E. legan, ligan, earlier leogan (class II strong verb; past tense leag, pp. logen), from P.Gmc. *leugan (cf. O.N. ljuga, Dan. lyve, O.Fris. liaga, Ger. lügen, Goth. liugan), from PIE base *leugh- "to tell a lie."
lie (n.)
"an untruth," O.E. lyge, from P.Gmc. *lugin (cf. O.N. lygi, Dan. l¸gn, O.Fris. leyne, Ger. Lüge, Goth. liugn). To give the lie to "accuse directly of lying" is attested from 1593. Lie-detector first recorded 1909.




Also note:



http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictiona...p;va=trash+talk
Main Entry: trash talk
Function: noun
Date: 1981
: disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other
— trash–talk \ˈtrash-ˌtȯk\ verb
— trash–talk·er \-ˌtȯ-kər\ noun

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Creshosk
Cell: I'm impossible to kill
Cell: No one can stand against me!
Cell: If I had my perfect form, I'd be perfect in every way! I wouldn't lose to anyone!
Cell(to Gohan): Even if you lived for a hundred years, you'd never be able to kill me.
Cell(to Gohan): You can't possibly believe you could beat me.
Cell(to Gohan): There's no way I can lose to you!
Cell(to Gohan): I won't let you win!
Cell: I've gathered enough ki not only to destroy the planet, but the whole solar system!
Cell: I'm going to finish you now.


Ah, Creshosk, Cell didn't say half those things word for word, laughing out loud

Cell had a motive to lie about the things that you quoted, like that he would be perfect in every way, his motive was to get Vegeta to let him absorb #18 smart one.

Face it, he didn't have a motive to lie about destroying the galaxy, and it wouldn't make since why he'd say that in that point in time.

Cell could destroy a solar system, and Ultimate Gohan could destroy Superman.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
So Cell, who has been beat the shit out of and demoralized, lies for the hell of it, you know, just to hear himself talk, and well, just to lie.

Sounds like you obviously have no idea what your talking about.

WHY THE HELL would Akira wright that?

So each of these people is telling the truth because akira wrote it that way right?



Each one of those statements is wrong. As they were all proven false.

If freeza always told the truth he would have beaten Goku. He didn't. If he told the truth he would have beaten trunks. He didn't.

Each of those statements are false. Freeza was not the strongest, it was not easy for him to take out Trunks. etc etc...

What proodf do you have that he was telling the truth? That he had no motivation? That's ignoreing the concept of arrogance and of Trash talking.

No matter how much you wish it were true, its not.

Blax_Hydralisk
Because he's a bad guy and bad guys overrate their powers all the time, simply because they have massive egos?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Ah, Creshosk, Cell didn't say half those things word for word, laughing out loud

Cell had a motive to lie about the things that you quoted, like that he would be perfect in every way, his motive was to get Vegeta to let him absorb #18 smart one.

Face it, he didn't have a motive to lie about destroying the galaxy, and it wouldn't make since why he'd say that in that point in time. Other than Arrogance and trying to psyche the Z fighters out. Yeah those are good enough motives for me.
Where's your evidence he's telling the truth?

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Creshosk
Other than Arrogance and trying to psyche the Z fighters out. Yeah those are good enough motives for me.
Where's your evidence he's telling the truth?

that fact that it wasn't proven false dum dum.


Cell had no intention of psyching the Z Fighters, he just wanted top destroy everything, and he COULD calculate how much his Kamehameha was capable of destroying. Where as before when he stated he was perfect he didn't know Gohan's full power.

And Cell would have beaten Gohan if it weren't for Vegeta distracting him in the beam struggle, so he was telling the truth to the best of his knowledge, just like he was telling the truth about being able to destroy the solar system.

Kento
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
that fact that it wasn't proven false dum dum.


Cell had no intention of psyching the Z Fighters, he just wanted top destroy everything, and he COULD calculate how much his Kamehameha was capable of destroying. Where as before when he stated he was perfect he didn't know Gohan's full power.

And Cell would have beaten Gohan if it weren't for Vegeta distracting him in the beam struggle, so he was telling the truth to the best of his knowledge, just like he was telling the truth about being able to destroy the solar system. A weakened one armed Gohan. And it's not like Cell let his Kamehameha weaken. Gohan over-powered it. And it was proven wrong since...not a thing happened after Gohan won. Gohan's Kamehameha > Cell's Kamehameha. Kid Buu's huge ki ball > Cell's Kamehameha and that only destroyed Earth.

K12
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
By win you mean survive.

Maybe in your opinion, but fact says, Superman dies.

You mean fact as in your opinion?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
that fact that it wasn't proven false dum dum. You don't prove a negative. the burden of proof is on your shoulders to prove it true. Burden of proof fallacy


Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Cell had no intention of psyching the Z Fighters, Denying the consequent fallacy.

Originally posted by Combat_Guru
he just wanted top destroy everything, and he COULD calculate how much his Kamehameha was capable of destroying. Slothful induction.

Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Where as before when he stated he was perfect he didn't know Gohan's full power. He's still a perpetual liar, just like the other villians in the DBZ story. Why would Akira write that? Brcause the villians were all supposed to be confident and cocky, know how I know that? Because they were all arrogant, they were all cocky. And they were all proven wrong when they were beaten after they said they wouldn't be.

"They didn't know" doesn't change the fact that those statements were false... and if you'd have read my english lesson post you'd have seen that that qualifies as lies.

Originally posted by Combat_Guru
And Cell would have beaten Gohan if it weren't for Vegeta distracting him in the beam struggle, so he was telling the truth to the best of his knowledge, The truth to the best of his knowledge is still a lie by the very definition of what a lie is.

Originally posted by Combat_Guru
just like he was telling the truth about being able to destroy the solar system. Prove it.

astro2
1. energy blasts rarely hurt superman, only magic energy has ever been able to hurt him properly (i.e mythical creature) btw SM can heal

2. SSJ2 is no biggy, his KHH is slow, you have been reading too much nerdy bios...KHH was never that ultra powerful except for
SSJ4 - level 10 KHH blast.

3. superman is ultra fsst, enough to change the earths orbit, no contest there.

4. superman dies in the comics because story matures in the original stuff, i.e his known weakness kyrptonite, never hurts him no more, his immune to it and gains special powers like putting his body into a different plain where things pass through him...blasts would not affect superman....

5. superman can heal from the sun, saiyajin have limited chi/ki.

6. blasting superman into the sun may actual power him up, even a saiyajin has his limits, i.e gohan would turn into burnt toast XD

7. KHH blast takes long time to charge up.

8. since i'm getting bored....LASTLY, superman looks weak in comics and movies but thats to create a interesting story, if he was real he wouldn't die so easily, his crystal cave has absorbed vast knowledges of the universes....superman would become ultra smart...saiyajin aren't super smart, only gokus ability to combine teachings of earths chinese martial arts is how saiyajins evolved i.e fighting abilities and stuff.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Creshosk
You don't prove a negative. the burden of proof is on your shoulders to prove it true. Burden of proof fallacy


Denying the consequent fallacy.

Slothful induction.

He's still a perpetual liar, just like the other villians in the DBZ story. Why would Akira write that? Brcause the villians were all supposed to be confident and cocky, know how I know that? Because they were all arrogant, they were all cocky. And they were all proven wrong when they were beaten after they said they wouldn't be.

"They didn't know" doesn't change the fact that those statements were false... and if you'd have read my english lesson post you'd have seen that that qualifies as lies.

The truth to the best of his knowledge is still a lie by the very definition of what a lie is.

Prove it.

Well I see mister excessive reported has refused to listen tor reason again.

How could he be lying if he didn't know?????

Cocky has nothing to do with it.



HAHAHAHAH, Gohan had one arm, he wasn't at full chi, and he was demoralized, I doubt he won the beam struggle out of superior power.

Kento
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Well I see mister excessive reported has refused to listen tor reason again.



HAHAHAHAH, Gohan had one arm, he wasn't at full chi, and he was demoralized, I doubt he won the beam struggle out of superior power. Because Gohan wasn't already SO much more powerful than Cell as it was. And Gohan is nearly 90% of the time holding back. Then there was the fact Gokou was there helping out. Gohan calmed down again that was the only reason he lost his ki.

Still what about the fact Kid Buu's ki ball > Cell's Kamehameha.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Well I see mister excessive reported has refused to listen tor reason again.No, you're the one not listening to reason. You gubllibly beliving in a known liar's lies. You still have not proven his statments to be true. He has a history of lieing. The effects after the fight and even during the fight came nowhere near destroying the solar system. The only thing that was destroyed was cell. But that still wasn't anywhere close to 100,000 AU whihch is the diameter of the solar system. it wasn't even one AU.

Originally posted by Combat_Guru
HAHAHAHAH, Gohan had one arm, he wasn't at full chi, and he was demoralized, I doubt he won the beam struggle out of superior power. He basically beat cell with "one arm tied behind his back" almost literally.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
How could he be lying if he didn't know?????

Originally posted by Creshosk
Time for a quick English lesson:
http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/lie_2?view=uk

noun 1 an intentionally false statement. 2 a situation involving deception or founded on a mistaken impression.

http://www.bartleby.com/61/52/L0155200.html
lie2, equivocate, fib, palter, prevaricate These verbs mean to evade or depart from the truth:
a witness who lied under oath; didn't equivocate about her real purpose; fibbed to escape being scolded; paltering with an irate customer; didn't prevaricate but answered honestly.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=lie&r=66
http://www.infoplease.com/dictionary/lie
lie1 /laɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, lied, ly·ing.
–noun 1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
3. an inaccurate or false statement.
4. the charge or accusation of lying: He flung the lie back at his accusers.
–verb (used without object) 5. to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive.
6. to express what is false; convey a false impression.
–verb (used with object) 7. to bring about or affect by lying (often used reflexively): to lie oneself out of a difficulty; accustomed to lying his way out of difficulties.
—Idioms8. give the lie to, a. to accuse of lying; contradict.
b. to prove or imply the falsity of; belie: His poor work gives the lie to his claims of experience.

9. lie in one's throat or teeth, to lie grossly or maliciously: If she told you exactly the opposite of what she told me, she must be lying in her teeth. Also, lie through one's teeth.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




—Synonyms 1. prevarication, falsification. See falsehood. 5. prevaricate, fib.
—Antonyms 1. truth.




http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=lie

lie (v.1)
"speak falsely," O.E. legan, ligan, earlier leogan (class II strong verb; past tense leag, pp. logen), from P.Gmc. *leugan (cf. O.N. ljuga, Dan. lyve, O.Fris. liaga, Ger. lügen, Goth. liugan), from PIE base *leugh- "to tell a lie."
lie (n.)
"an untruth," O.E. lyge, from P.Gmc. *lugin (cf. O.N. lygi, Dan. l¸gn, O.Fris. leyne, Ger. Lüge, Goth. liugn). To give the lie to "accuse directly of lying" is attested from 1593. Lie-detector first recorded 1909.




Also note:



http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictiona...p;va=trash+talk
Main Entry: trash talk
Function: noun
Date: 1981
: disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other
— trash–talk \ˈtrash-ˌtȯk\ verb
— trash–talk·er \-ˌtȯ-kər\ noun

K12
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Well I see mister excessive reported has refused to listen tor reason again.

How could he be lying if he didn't know?????

Cocky has nothing to do with it.



HAHAHAHAH, Gohan had one arm, he wasn't at full chi, and he was demoralized, I doubt he won the beam struggle out of superior power.

Um Calm down? Its a little argument its not like it matters anyway.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Kento
Because Gohan wasn't already SO much more powerful than Cell as it was. And Gohan is nearly 90% of the time holding back. Then there was the fact Gokou was there helping out. Gohan calmed down again that was the only reason he lost his ki.

Still what about the fact Kid Buu's ki ball > Cell's Kamehameha.


Gohan was so much more powerful than Perfect Cell, if you didn't notice Super Perfect was stronger.


Cell had no reason to lie, so I doubt he did for the **** of it.

Kento
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Gohan was so much more powerful than Perfect Cell, if you didn't notice Super Perfect was stronger.


Cell had no reason to lie, so I doubt he did for the **** of it. And a calm Gohan matched his Kamehameha perfectly still. Angry Gohan is a lot more powerful than a calm Gohan. Regular SSJ Gohan was already strong enough to fight Cell evenly so what difference does it make when Cell came back stronger when Gohan was also stronger at ssj2?

And you are ignoring the fact. Kid Buu's blast only destroyed Earth yet it was much, much more powerful than Cell's Kamehameha.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Kento
And a calm Gohan matched his Kamehameha perfectly still. Angry Gohan is a lot more powerful than a calm Gohan. Regular SSJ Gohan was already strong enough to fight Cell evenly so what difference does it make when Cell came back stronger when Gohan was also stronger at ssj2?

And you are ignoring the fact. Kid Buu's blast only destroyed Earth yet it was much, much more powerful than Cell's Kamehameha.

Your underestimating Cell's power up by a long shot. And Perfect Cell was MUCH stronger than MSSJ Gohan.

And Boo's blast wasn't full power, what makes you think it was stronger than Cell's kamehameha??

And Creshosk, I'd hate to make you feel bad, but that beloved post you keep bringing up doesn't prove ANYTHING.

Kento
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Your underestimating Cell's power up by a long shot. And Perfect Cell was MUCH stronger than MSSJ Gohan.

And Boo's blast wasn't full power, what makes you think it was stronger than Cell's kamehameha??

And Creshosk, I'd hate to make you feel bad, but that beloved post you keep bringing up doesn't prove ANYTHING. So that's why Gohan could dodged Cell and wasn't hurt by any of his ki attacks or anything until he started squeezing him. Because Cell was so much stronger. And calm SSJ2 Gohan with one arm still blocked Super Perfect Cell's Kamehameha with his own.

And Gokou and Vegeta in the Buu Saga were stronger than Super Perfect Cell yet they specifically said they couldn't block that attack. What do you think makes me say that?

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Kento
So that's why Gohan could dodged Cell and wasn't hurt by any of his ki attacks or anything until he started squeezing him. Because Cell was so much stronger. And calm SSJ2 Gohan with one arm still blocked Super Perfect Cell's Kamehameha with his own.

And Gokou and Vegeta in the Buu Saga were stronger than Super Perfect Cell yet they specifically said they couldn't block that attack. What do you think makes me say that?


They couldn't block Cell's attack either at that point in time. And Vegeta literally destroyed Boo's first attack which was just as strong.

Kento
Um...Gokou and Vegeta were both STRONGER than Gohan was during the Cell Saga so yes they could have. Even the weakest Buu was much stronger than Cell. And Vegeta blew up the first attack because it wasn't as powerful. That's why they didn't get scared until Kid Buu used the huge attack.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Your underestimating Cell's power up by a long shot. And Perfect Cell was MUCH stronger than MSSJ Gohan.

And Boo's blast wasn't full power, what makes you think it was stronger than Cell's kamehameha??

And Creshosk, I'd hate to make you feel bad, but that beloved post you keep bringing up doesn't prove ANYTHING. It proves what a lie is. Cell lied frequently. Each of those statements was a lie.

You sure are desperate for that to be true.

"He had no reason to lie."

Its called trash talking. The Villians in DBZ boasted about their powers all the time. Claiming themselves to be the strongest, or the fastest, or that they were unbeatable. OBviously all of that was proven to be garbage.

Just like Cell telling People that he was unkillable. That was false as he got killed. He said that Gohan had no way to beat him. Gohan beat him so that was obviously a lie.

What was his motivation for those lies? None. Does that automatically make them true? No. As they were still lies, they were things he was still wrong about.

You have yet to prove that his kamehameha was indeed solar system destroying. And yes the burden of proof is on your shoulders as that was no 15,000,000,000,000 kilometer wide blast... That's about the diameter of the solar system. It wasn't even 150,000,000 kilometers. There is no way that it was enough to destroy the solar system. And you are sorely deluded if you think it was that big or powerful.

Cell did not tell the truth. What was the motivation for him to tell them the truth? None. What was the motivation for him to lie? Arrogance or Trash talking.

So he actually had more motive to lie as there was no reason for him to tell the truth.

Yoshi Paradise
mmm I can't believe another thread like this was made.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
mmm I can't believe another thread like this was made. Especially with this Decree by WrathfulDwarf

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Open another thread like this and you get banned.

Superman can resist it and break Goku's jaw in pieces.

Deal with it.

Closing.

WrathfulDwarf
As you can see in the poll. Superman wins.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.