Current Thor vs Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
marvel thor

vs

captain atom

jacobo0o
i think thor wins

jacobo0o
is this not a good thread?

DrDoom101
i dont know much about Captain Atom. Sorry, can't help you here.

jacobo0o
well captain atom defeated firestorm couple time
defeated green lantern hal jordan
and almost defeated ultraa

Juntai
Not sure what the extent of current Captain Atom is, but he did put down Majestic, and that says a lot I think.

JohnR
I'd say Thor wins every time.

The Ion
Put down Majestic my ass. Thor would stomp CA and so would Majestic.

DrDoom101
Isnt Capt Atom a rip-off SIlver Surfer?

The Ion
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Isnt Capt Atom a rip-off SIlver Surfer?
Captain Atom debuted in 1960. Silver Surfer in 1966.

Psycho Ninja
But he DID beat Majestic didnt he laughing out loud ??

BetaRayBill
What are Captain Atoms current powers and powerlevels?

Mider
yup what can Captain Atom do?

Mider
this is what ive read about his powers

Captain Atom powers

Nathaniel Adam is able to coat himself at will with the alien alloy that is part of his body. Once covered, the alloy makes him nearly invulnerable and allows him to tap into the quantum field, giving him anti- gravity powers, super-strength, and the ability to fire atomic-energy blasts. He can also absorb nuclear energy, but if he does* so too rapidly, he "quantum leaps" any-where from a day to a week further into the future.

Thor winning rightttttttttt NOT.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
this is what ive read about his powers

Captain Atom powers

Nathaniel Adam is able to coat himself at will with the alien alloy that is part of his body. Once covered, the alloy makes him nearly invulnerable and allows him to tap into the quantum field, giving him anti- gravity powers, super-strength, and the ability to fire atomic-energy blasts. He can also absorb nuclear energy, but if he does* so too rapidly, he "quantum leaps" any-where from a day to a week further into the future.

Thor winning rightttttttttt NOT.

you know i've seen a longer list coming from the mjolnir alone. though not to take anything away from captain atom he just recently transmutated Maul to become skinny which is the best logical feat based on his powers set. Dunno if that would work on thor though cause he has his own plethora of powers.

long pig
He didn't beat Majestic, he just casually punched him into the ground. Then they talked, yada yada....Majestic's computers said CA is galaxy wide threat and Majestic sent for back up to take him out.

The other two books show him kicking WildCATS asses. But, they suck so that doesn't earn him any points.

If this was the original, universe making/destroying/remaking Captain Atom, he'd win. But, it isn't, so he doesn't.

carver9
who wins

masterbruce
Thor

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
who wins

hmmodinson

Faceman
Thor.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Thor.

evening smile

Faceman
Originally posted by guy222
evening smile Good evening.. big grin

roughrider
Pretty good fight, but Captain Atom is only Silver Surfer-lite.

Thor hits him hard enough, Cap quantums away somewhere through time. Loses by disqualification.

TricksterPriest
You underestimate Captain Atom. I think he can take a majority from Thor. Depending on whether he's allowed full access to the quantum field, this may even be a curbstomp in his favor.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by roughrider
Pretty good fight, but Captain Atom is only Silver Surfer-lite.

Agreed, Thor would win most of the time

leonidas
thor.

Scoobless
Thor

D-Block
Thor

Bransolute
*Teehee*

Endrict Nuul
who wins?

guy222
thor

Scuzz2.0
Thor wins 9/10

Harbinger
Only way CA can take a majority is if this is Monarch.

guy222
Odinson

carver9
Thor 10/10 without to much trouble.

Enyalus
Thor. It's hammer time.

Slaanesh
Thor..

King Castle
Thor.

King Castle
thor

King Castle
i'm gonna say thor

batdude123
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=467859

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.