Thor vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Thor w/ Odinforce versus Captain Marvel as Shazam

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2268/168317-thor_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2350/65339-captain-marvel_400.jpg

Badabing
Hmm, if Thor is at King Thor levels then this could be a heck of a fight.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Badabing
Hmm, if Thor is at King Thor levels then this could be a heck of a fight. for this battle, Thor has Odinforce

Priest
Thor ftw.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Priest
Thor ftw.

Avlon
Skyfather speedblitz ftw.

Cerpin Taxt
Originally posted by Avlon
Skyfather speedblitz ftw.
Uh oh

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Avlon
Skyfather speedblitz ftw. Wouldn't Marvel be a match for odinpower Thor even on a purely power basis?

Avlon
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Uh oh

R9ecNhLoBEo

xJLxKing
I think Marvel takes this

Master-Borg
more thoughts?

naruto2424
I think Marvel takes this

ShinGrave
^^^ LoL Thor

Bouboumaster
Thunda God

zeel
I would normally say this is not even close . If you said superman vs marvel i would have laughed and said marvel. In my opinion thor is the only lesser god in the world of comics that can actually put up a fight against a skyfather level god.

Keep in mind that marvel is the power of shazam and captian marvel. I cannot see thor beating marvel in any form. Physically marvel could snap thors neck like it was a twig and dont even mention the god blast.

shazam's magical agailities are so vast its not even funny any toon that cant put up a battle against the specter btw the specter is more powerful then any version of galactus, is not going to have much problem with thor.

I have always like thor becasue hes more versital then any other mortal or lesser god in the game. He has stamemated toons stronger then him. He has competed with skyfather level toons. He has battled zeus for heavens sakes but he didnt come close to beating him. Nevertheless he demonstarted impressive duribility.

until marvel is written about more i cant really say who would win.

But the potention is there that marvel would own thor almost every time.

ANd this is saying alot becasue thor is one mean fooker and is among the toughest of anyone in marvel.

What happend if this battle took place on the rock of eternity?

the potential is their id prolly be 10/10 marvel against thor in any form. but we dont know yet. ( this is of coarse on the rock of eternity)

to say thor would win is stupid. Not enough imfo on marvel yet.

Darth Creasy
Originally posted by Starscream M
for this battle, Thor has Odinforce

It's called the Thorforce now, staright outta Odin's mouth. As for the fight...all I know of Shazam's feats is a great battle with the Spectre. VERY impressive but it's been stated on panel Thor is beyond Odin level with the Odinf...Thorforce. Odin was never powerful enuff to break the cycle of Ragnarok, Thor did.

Also, neither of guys have had their repsective abilities long enuff to master them, but Thor's had his a lot longer.

I'm biased to Thor so I'd give him the slightest edge, 6/10. I need more Shazam feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.