There Should Be A Religion About Sex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dukemuken
I Just dont know if there is but it would be nice to have a religion revolving on improving sex life.

DigiMark007
There are things like this. But they're called books/tapes/videos/advice/etc. to improve your sex life. Why does it need to be a religion? What would the "belief" be that goes beyond the normal human desire to improve sex? Seems stupid.

Also, we had a member start a thread about the church of orgasm or something...just as non-sensical, but it was good for a laugh. It might be searchable if you're interested.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by dukemuken
I Just dont know if there is but it would be nice to have a religion revolving on improving sex life. the church of norris satisfies any and all desires.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well if you want gay butsekz then go PM Man of Destiny.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Well if you want gay butsekz then go PM Man of Destiny. spear of destiny dumbass get it right or he'll get a whole gay rights parade in front of ur house laughing

Quiero Mota
I Just dont know if there is but it would be nice to have a religion revolving on improving sex life.

I take it you've never heard of Hinduism?

willofthewisp
Quiero beat me to it. Research tantric sex, dukemuken. Also, the ancient pagan rituals often involved sex. Look up the mystery cults of Persephone and Demeter.

Wålshy
there should be a religion about setting fires on fire and making them eat chocolate fire bread

King Kandy
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I take it you've never heard of Hinduism?
Hinduism doesn't "revolve" around having a good sex life, that's only one part of it.

Jbill311
The bliss of the tophat supersedes any desire for sex. After Zombie Abe Lincoln has ridden his tricycle sideways and harvested your brain your consciousness joins his (theirs? pronouns have not yet been determined) and your body becomes a 'remote'. The more times you can escape ZAL the deeper in the hat you go. Zombie Abe can only be escaped by posing logical paradoxes or fallacies in the form of a riddle. Circular logic is the best defense for a new devotee. Initiates to the church are taught true attacks, not just this defensive technique.

dukemuken
i know very little about hinduism but now im just focusing on that as of now

SpearofDestiny
My freind welcome to the Church of Orgasmism !

It is a wondorful religion, and the oldest religion by far spanning a history of 69,000 years in development.

Through the teachings of prophets such as Orgy Kalima, Orgy Moanalisa, Orgy Fookmeehar, and ofcourse, the legendary Orgasmus, you will learn to channel your life's true purpose: To serve as permanent conduit for the universal phenomena of Orgasm.

Orgasm is a sacred gift, for it is the energy which propels the universe. It propels the cycle of life, it propels union, it propels union with oneself and others.

Many take Orgasm for granted, and many have never recieved orgasm from another being (like Schecter for example).

However, through the Sacred Texts of Orgasmism you will learn the wondors, and eventually through practice (preferrably safe sex), you will achieve Orgasmic Nirvana

That my freind is my offer to you.

Will you join the Church of Orgasmism ?

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Also, we had a member start a thread about the church of orgasm or something...just as non-sensical, but it was good for a laugh. It might be searchable if you're interested.

hysterical2 That was me hahhahaaaa

Zeal Ex Nihilo
*Sighs.*

You drew him nigh, you fool.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
My freind welcome to the Church of Orgasmism !

It is a wondorful religion, and the oldest religion by far spanning a history of 69,000 years in development.

Through the teachings of prophets such as Orgy Kalima, Orgy Moanalisa, Orgy Fookmeehar, and ofcourse, the legendary Orgasmus, you will learn to channel your life's true purpose: To serve as permanent conduit for the universal phenomena of Orgasm.

Orgasm is a sacred gift, for it is the energy which propels the universe. It propels the cycle of life, it propels union, it propels union with oneself and others.

Many take Orgasm for granted, and many have never recieved orgasm from another being (like Schecter for example).

However, through the Sacred Texts of Orgasmism you will learn the wondors, and eventually through practice (preferrably safe sex), you will achieve Orgasmic Nirvana

That my freind is my offer to you.

Will you join the Church of Orgasmism ? Don't get started again.. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Don't get started again.. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud have i told you that theres a giant purple deathsquirrel on my porch?

Blax_Hydralisk
laughing

Schecter

still baiting and trolling? when will you just get aids and die?

Robtard
Originally posted by Schecter

Are you certain he isn't infected and the countdown has already started?

Schecter
are you actually questioning the inevitable?

Robtard
are you actually questioning the inevitable?

No, I'm asking if the inevitable has already begun.

Schecter
im hoping for it

Robtard
Pray for it, this is the religion forum afterall.

Mark Question

No thx, religion has FKD it up enough.

SpearofDestiny

Probably the same day you lose your virginity big grin

Oh what a Glorious Day it will be ! big grin

Originally posted by Mark Question
No thx, religion has FKD it up enough.

But Orgasmism is different my freind !

Schecter
lol aids

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/10983440/Sarkofagus_Lux_Coffin.jpg

SpearofDestiny
droolio

Zeal Ex Nihilo
PAY ATTENTION TO ME
*Sighs.* I fell into the trap.

Deja~vu
Oh my.

Boris
Yeah like others have said, Hinduism.

They're mad about sex.

Deja~vu
Some pagans are. It's showing thankfulness to god..

Kind of like a prayer I guess.

inimalist
its the great right... rite?

dukemuken
eh i think i know what to do to improve sex life... search 4 sIuts hoez and biches

Devil King
I would question the sanity of anyone who truly understand the god delusion and then equates that with an orgasm.

dukemuken
religion is a set of belief, and doesnt have to include god.

Devil King
religion is a set of belief, and doesnt have to include god.

The history of religions would tend to disagree with you.

dukemuken
well fuk history and other religions.

Blax_Hydralisk
What the hell.

SpearofDestiny
well fuk history and other religions.

lol now ur talking laughing

BetrayedUnicorn

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SexWarrior

Some mythical yogis were said to store up enough sexual frustration (they said energy) that they could fight gods. Apparently they usually were taken down by a nymph.

chithappens
OMG, please show a link if you can. I would love to see this

King Kandy
According to a book on Taoism I read, the mustache is a repository for excess sexual energy. Which explains why Taoists in early china has such huge mustaches and beards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.