Scathan vs The Destroyer (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
The Destroyer is possessed by none other than The Spectre, who would win? Yes this is basically The Spectre with mystical armor. big grin

Knowsbleed33
Scathan does not approve of this Spectre Destroyer. thumb down

Scathan ftw.

guy222
Scathan the Approver FTW

CaptainStoic
C'mon guys use your imagination, surely The Specter amped would be more than enough to take out Scathan. Uhmm wouldn't he?

Knowsbleed33
The way Scathan was portrayed in the GOTG arc he was pretty much unbeatable by anyone but the OAA.

guy222
IMO, LT>Spectre. LT and Spectre did encounter 'The Brothers'. Later it was revealed 'The Brothers' work for LT

LT=Scathan>Spectre

norrinradd43
Spectre should lose and the Destroyer armor would not be a factor...why would spectre want to inhabit something that wouldnt give him a power boost because he is leagues above whatever power output the destroyer would have.

King Kandy
The Destroyer contributes nothing a this level, Scathan>Spectre.

janus77
it's like adding rusty nails to a mini-nuke.

llagrok
Originally posted by norrinradd43
the Destroyer armor would not be a factor...why would spectre want to inhabit something that wouldnt give him a power boost because he is leagues above whatever power output the destroyer would have.

Agreed

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Spectre should lose and the Destroyer armor would not be a factor...why would spectre want to inhabit something that wouldnt give him a power boost because he is leagues above whatever power output the destroyer would have. Originally posted by King Kandy
The Destroyer contributes nothing a this level, Scathan>Spectre.

I thought that depending on whose soul/spirit inhabited the armor, that it would make the armors power level variable. or example, if you take into account that it grew to enormous proportions when housing the essence of an entire pantheon, the Spectre may actually have a chance oh becoming more powerful than he is. Can anyone see what I'm getting at?

Lord Feron
I see and I get where your trying to go but its just not enough, not even close....

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I thought that depending on whose soul/spirit inhabited the armor, that it would make the armors power level variable. or example, if you take into account that it grew to enormous proportions when housing the essence of an entire pantheon, the Spectre may actually have a chance oh becoming more powerful than he is. Can anyone see what I'm getting at?

It's an interesting theory, but i would think that because of Spectre's power level, the Armor wouldn't make any difference to him.

I mean, it's not like he needs it really, being as powerful as he is?

Mr. Slippyfist
Scathan is going to blind Spectre... with an energy muzzle!

Step back universe ender... you is about to be muzzled!

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Scathan is going to blind Spectre... with an energy muzzle!

Step back universe ender... you is about to be muzzled!

Lol Celestial Muzzle FTW smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.