Will cars ever be able to fly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
like in BTTF maybe a bit different than the way they flew though

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules

http://www.moller.com/

BetrayedUnicorn
thumb up thats a yes

Impediment
What would you do for "The Flying Car"?

IsFfBB2W7IA

Kelly_Bean
BTTF

Boobie Tassles Take Forever?

kodak
Originally posted by Impediment

IsFfBB2W7IA love

McLovin
Originally posted by Robtard

Scotty doesn't know.

Don't tell Scotty.

mitchum
To the flying machine!

Barker
Great scott

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Robtard

God. DAMN. You.

When I saw the thread title I was like "Heck yes! Time to show off my snazzy Moller knowledge!

McLovin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
God. DAMN. You.

When I saw the thread title I was like "Heck yes! Time to show off my snazzy Moller knowledge!

Green card, please.

ragesRemorse
yeah, thats just what we need. Ass holes who can't even drive land bound vehicles, zoomin around above our heads all day. The flying car is quite possibly the most impractical and dangerous idea for commercial and private transportation ever conceived. Seriously, to think of such things is very dangerous. Did you see idiocracy ? Heres what would happen if we all had flying cars. Seeing how stupid people greatly out weigh smart people. After all of the dumb shit people have crashed into and killed all of the smart people. There would be nothing but dumb people left to reproduce. By this logic, the world would be nothing but even dumber ass holes in 100 years..., all thanks to an idea that was in no way practical, but was made anyway because it sounded cool.

as long as they're not to expensive, i'm getting three though.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Boobie Tassles Take Forever?

hysterical

BruceSkywalker

Prolly not in your lifetime Steve

dadudemon
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah, thats just what we need. Ass holes who can't even drive land bound vehicles, zoomin around above our heads all day. The flying car is quite possibly the most impractical and dangerous idea for commercial and private transportation ever conceived. Seriously, to think of such things is very dangerous. Did you see idiocracy ? Heres what would happen if we all had flying cars. Seeing how stupid people greatly out weigh smart people. After all of the dumb shit people have crashed into and killed all of the smart people. There would be nothing but dumb people left to reproduce. By this logic, the world would be nothing but even dumber ass holes in 100 years..., all thanks to an idea that was in no way practical, but was made anyway because it sounded cool.

as long as they're not to expensive, i'm getting three though.

I hate to totally negate your entire post but...

The idea behind the flying car is completely automated flight on pre-plotted courses. Semi-AI would select course on a complex matrix of pre-written plotted courses. Something similiar to this has already been thought of and we have had the technology to do so since at least 1996 when a group of scientists had cars driving themselves based on special stripes on the road that the car reads and maneuvers with.

We actually have MORE than enough processing power to put into our vehicles for flight right now.

We already have sensors in our vehicles that apply the brakes and do various other things that somewhat automate driving.

The point is.....we have more than the ability to have flying cars...there just isn't enough big money being poured into these projects to develop and produce them on a massive scale. I am sure if we poured a total $10 billion dollars a year into personal unmanned flying vehicles, we would have had flying cars already....just the same as us having fully electric automobiles already. (I love you tesla motors!!!!!!! Make meh proud!!!)

I've been waiting for quite a long time to get unmanned cars. I would LOVE to play video games for 30 minutes everyday to and form work. That would be f*king schweet!

Neo Darkhalen
body disposal would be allot more efficient. mmm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Impediment

IsFfBB2W7IA Kevin Smith's writing can be a bit long-winded, if usually brilliant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.