Revan Vs. darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan 063
Darth Caedus has the GA fleet as in the end of revelation
vs.
Darth Revans Sith Empire

Darth Sexy
Seeing as how the GA fleet isn't exactly all powerful, whereas Revan has unlimited supply of ships and a brilliant tactical mind, Caedus goes bye bye.

Tangible God
Huh, I'm actually stumped. Technologically inferior, yet vast Sith armada, vs. technologically superior GA fleet.

How big was the GA Fleet at revelations end?

Darth Exodus
Not big.

Revan wins this without difficulty. But hang on, if we're talking about Revans entire empire vs Caedus's battered and bruised fleet then this hardly seems fair.

Also factor in Revans brilliant mind against Jacens cracked one and you might just have a curpstomp. Out of interest, do they get to use Force powers?

ThoraxeRMG
Revan

Gideon
If I remember correctly, Colonel Solo was in command of over half of the assembled Galactic Alliance fleet at the second Battle of Fondor, and his numbers were further assisted when the Moff Council pledged the support of the Imperial fleet to Solo upon the assassination of Grand Admiral Pellaeon. What one must remember is that it is highly unlikely (one might even go so far as to say impossible) that the fleets present at Fondor in their entirety. The Galactic Alliance, Imperial Remnant, Confederation, and government-in-exile as led by Admiral Cha Niathal likely possess far more vessels and fleets that are positioned throughout the galaxy.

All powerful? Well, no entity is, but compared to Revan's empire? It might as well be.

Revan's unlimited ships don't appear in fleetsize out of thin air. It takes time and resources to construct. Meanwhile, Jacen Solo is in possession of superior Force strength, vastly superior fleet strength, and potent battle meditation.

He wins.

Elite Hunter
I also question if it is possible for Revan to have an unlimited fleet. While he may have the an unlimited supply of ships, I don't recall it ever saying that those ships can be used by droids if he didn't the necessary amount of men to operate them.

Darth Exodus
That's not what the end-of-KOTOR cutscene suggests.

Bull. Revan has about 200 Sith in her empire.

200> 2

Revan might have Bastila. But I don't know, Which Darth Revan is this?

If not then all I can say is that Revan's tactics could counteract this imbalance.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Darth Exodus

That would be the darkside non-canon ending of the game and even then it is obvious that it takes time to build. The star forge just doesn't shoot an a entire fleet out its @$$. Each individual ship has to take time to build.

I see the star forge producing ships similar to the clones being produced on Kamino. There are most likely different ships at different stages of development

Also as I said before there is no indication that droids can pilot those ships without any sentient beings aboard them. While he may have a source of unlimited ships they are useless if he doesn't have the necessary manpower to operate them.

You know Revan is a him as you have been told numerous times now, so cut the "her" crap.

Gideon

Elite Hunter has already taken care of this.

I meant between him and Darth Revan, Caedus has the superior strength in the Force.

Only the non-canon Darth Revan would have Bastilla on his side.

Prove it.

Darth Sexy
Caedus has superior strength in the force? That remains to be seen Escape. Furthermore, what's to say Revan didn't have this battle awareness that Caedus has? It is unlikely that he could have been such a brilliant tactician without some battle awareness abilities. Also, you can hang on the fact that the firepower goes to the GA, but then you'd have to quantify how many of Revan's "unlimited" ships are equal to how many of Caedus' army.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Caedus has superior strength in the force? That remains to be seen Escape.

When one puts the chronology into context, there is very little doubt that Colonel Solo is superior to Darth Revan. Solo was second only to Luke Skywalker in the Order, putting him well ahead of the likes of Kyp Durron and Kyle Katarn.

You have proof that Darth Revan was capabl

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Gideon
When one puts the chronology into context, there is very little doubt that Colonel Solo is superior to Darth Revan. Solo was second only to Luke Skywalker in the Order, putting him well ahead of the likes of Kyp Durron and Kyle Katarn.
Force potential? Yes. Force mastery? Very unlikely.

Besides me saying I think I read it somewhere, the likes of Palpatine and Naga Sadow had it, as sith masters with a certain amount of force mastery. Revan's ability to push the Mandalorians back has as much to do with his superior skills, as his battle awareness.

skywalker833
Revan. Though the only support I have is that the GA stinks!
thumb down

Darth Exodus
LOL. It's funny how you guys spaz out over that. You may as well give up, I'm never gonna change just coz you told me to. And, yes, Revan is cannonally male, I just DON'T CARE.

We're talking about Empires here, not individuals.

Theres every indication. In the movies, the CSI capital ships were crewed by... Droid's. Ships can be crewed by droids easily and efficiently. And the Star forge can also create supplies of droids.

Also, if we're talking about Revan's entire empire then Revan has Billions of conscripts ready. Her Empire was star-spanning with trillions of people under her control.

The Handmaiden talked at length about Revan's enhanced battle awareness, and it all sounded surspiciously like Caedus's wierd ability. I think that she actually talk's about Revan being able to predict enemy movements and tactics.

That's why I asked which Revan this was.

Revan took a battered and broken army and went on to beat the greatest force in the galaxy. According to Rand, Billions were dying so you can be sure that they were tight on numbers also. Despite all of this, Revan creamed them totally and then came back for seconds with the Republic.

Nuff said.

Elite Hunter
And there were Numodians(sp) on the ships as well and they were the ones in charge of the ships not droids. Furthermore when you play on the Leviathan you see no droids in any position of influence anywhere on the ship or on at any sith base in the game. And based on the bio of the sith fighters in the sw databank says Little concern appears to have been given to the to the comfort of the Sith fighter pilot, and only the most essential subsystems were included. further indicates that sentients were at the helm of sith ships not droids as shown in the CIS

Quit pulling numbers out your ass. We have no idea how many people were apart of Revan's sith empire prior to Malak's betrayal.

Darth Sexy
All signs point to Revan having that exact same battle awareness. As i've stated earlier, Caedus may have more potential in the force as a Skywalker, but Revan's force mastery is superior to Caedus'.

tauros
Everyones potential is limitless. So, if Revan has better force mastery, then that is the deciding factor.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by tauros
Everyones potential is limitless. So, if Revan has better force mastery, then that is the deciding factor.

Idiotic statement.

tauros
When you can't argue against a point, use insults.

Elite Hunter
When you can't argue against a point, use insults.

He didn't insult you personally, he said your statement was an idiotic one.

tauros
Oh, that's just idiotic to say that, EH. Really stupid. But that's not at all an insult aimed at you, because smart people are known to say idiotic things.

Darth Exodus
'Shrugs' If they get low on numbers then I'm sure that Revan, being a genius as well as a skilled mechanic, could easily modify the ships. Based on the level of technology available to her, its safe to assume that complex VI's could be created to crew the ship's. Mabye even AI's (HK-47).

Elite Hunter
'Shrugs' If they get low on numbers then I'm sure that Revan, being a genius as well as a skilled mechanic, could easily modify the ships. Based on the level of technology available to her, its safe to assume that complex VI's could be created to crew the ship's. Mabye even AI's (HK-47).

This argument is beyond flawed and idiotic. Fixing droids is one thing but making such modifications to capital ships is another, not to mention the sith fighters and the lack pilots needed to operate them, and as well as the crews needed for ship repair.

Darth Exodus
Ther's nothing flawed about it. If Revan can create a great AI like HK with complex battle tactics ect, then its a small jump to assume that she can make a simple self-navigating system.

And anyway this is only going to come into play if the idiotic Jacen can manage to destroy Revan's already vast fleet and Empire which I might add includes the best shipyards in the galaxy (I'm pretty sure she took over Correlia and the like) and many of the most strategic planets. With many academies of dark jedi set up on such wolds as Lehon, Dxun and Korriban and Sith assassin's from Malachor, Revan's war machine is more than capable of taking down the superior technology of the CA.

truejedi
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
That would be the darkside non-canon ending of the game and even then it is obvious that it takes time to build. The star forge just doesn't shoot an a entire fleet out its @$$. Each individual ship has to take time to build.

I see the star forge producing ships similar to the clones being produced on Kamino. There are most likely different ships at different stages of development

Also as I said before there is no indication that droids can pilot those ships without any sentient beings aboard them. While he may have a source of unlimited ships they are useless if he doesn't have the necessary manpower to operate them.

You know Revan is a him as you have been told numerous times now, so cut the "her" crap.

i thought revan being a her was the canon ending? is that wrong?

IMO revan WTF pwns Jacen. Jacen is busy turning the galaxy against him while revan wins over everyone he meets. In the light side ending, Revan has the power of the Republic behind him as well. Revan DOES NOT have the star forge i think? i that was destroyed in the light side ending.

tauros
Revan is a male canonically

Elite Hunter
Ther's nothing flawed about it. If Revan can create a great AI like HK with complex battle tactics ect, then its a small jump to assume that she can make a simple self-navigating system.

He would have to make AI's similar to Cortana and the ones seen in the Halo universe who can fly,and combat other ships on their own. But then again a ship controlled AI is easily overcome by boarding parties.

The canon ending is lightsided male

truejedi
Revan is a male canonically

ah. thanks for clearing that up.

Darth Exodus
Remember, this is only the back-up plan. Even if Caedus somehow manages to beat Revan's Fleet, then Revan still has the SF and billions of happy conscripts to crew the ships. Complex AI would be the Last-resort thing. Plus Revan has academies churning out sith. Jacen doesn't.

Elite Hunter
Remember, this is only the back-up plan. Even if Caedus somehow manages to beat Revan's Fleet, then Revan still has the SF and billions of happy conscripts to crew the ships. Complex AI would be the Last-resort thing. Plus Revan has academies churning out sith. Jacen doesn't.

Academies would not come into play because this is just the fleets going head to head, actually is this thread a single battle between the fleets, or like a game of chess with numerous fleet battles. Anyways my whole point is that the idea of Revan truly having an infinite fleet is blown out of proportion.

Darth Exodus
Well at the start it didn't say anything about Revan's fleet, just her empire. That was why I kept banging on about the academies.

Elite Hunter
Given the fact that the fleets are the main discussion point I thought it was fairly obvious that it is only a space battle.

Darth Exodus
Obviously not for some.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.