Hi i'm nyko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nyko
Sup, i've been looking for a good movie forum for a while now and this forum looks promising big grin. Imdb just doesn't have the community edge i'm looking for.

I help administrate a popular computer/internet security forum, enjoy mountain biking, and collect dvds.

Yoshi Paradise
Enjoy yourself at KMC Forums. thumb up

As long as you don't spam or break the rules, you'll be okay.

gefallen_engel
Welcome to the insanity

Neo Darkhalen
Welcome to our humble abode.

I remember when I used to Pm new members...fun times.

guy222
welcome

Eon Blue
Welcome to the forums. Stick around.

BruceSkywalker
Welcome to the darkside. Look forward to seeing you in the movie forum

ScarletSpeed
Welcome to the point of no return smile

nyko
Cheers for the welcome, but I have two little questions:
How many posts before I can post links? I wanted to link to a trailer but wasn't allowed before.

And how anti-necro posting are people here? Theres so many threads about good films that i'd like to be posting in, but they've not had any posts for a month or two. I want to comment/discuss in these threads, but have I missed my chance? heh.

Yoshi Paradise
In order to post links, you have to be active for a little longer.

You can still bump threads up as long as it's for the right reasons. wink

Scythe
Welcome, should you need any help, let me know.

Impediment
Scythe will molest you. no expression

Scythe
Probably...

Storm
Originally posted by nyko
Cheers for the welcome, but I have two little questions:
How many posts before I can post links? I wanted to link to a trailer but wasn't allowed before.

And how anti-necro posting are people here? Theres so many threads about good films that i'd like to be posting in, but they've not had any posts for a month or two. I want to comment/discuss in these threads, but have I missed my chance? heh.
You need 15 posts in order to post links. The rule was enforced to deter spammers.

It shouldn' t be a problem as long as you have something significant and constructive to contribute to the discussion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.