Anti-Matter Man vs. Avg. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Merlyn
Takes place in a neutral universe.

Galan007
Anti-Matter Man pwned Spectre like a child.

It'd probably be a safe bet to say he wins. ermm

guy222
Anti-Matter Man

Utrigita
Who is Anti-Matter Man and which spectre???

Galan007
Originally posted by Utrigita
Who is Anti-Matter Man and which spectre??? A-MM is a being from the Anti-Matter Universe with immense power... Not much is really known other then that.

And it was pre-crisis Spectre.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
A-MM is a being from the Anti-Matter Universe with immense power... Not much is really known other then that.

And it was pre-crisis Spectre.

The Spectre that got Pwned by having a earth smashed into his head by Mxy. Is that pre crisis???

Galan007
The Spectre that got Pwned by having a earth smashed into his head by Mxy. Is that pre crisis??? It's the Spectre who fought Anti-Monitor, after he absorbed that Anti-Matter Universe, .

It's the same Spectre who destroyed all of creation, and rebooted it again.

That one. smile

Utrigita
It's the Spectre who fought Anti-Monitor, after he absorbed that Anti-Matter Universe, .

That one. smile

Okaaay that one.

And he got owned like a child you said by Anti Matter Man, What would his powerlevels be compared to say for instance Antimonitor?

Galan007
And he got owned like a child you said by Anti Matter Man,
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_amm2.jpg http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_amm3.jpg

What would his powerlevels be compared to say for instance Antimonitor? AM >.

Mindset
It's the Spectre who fought Anti-Monitor, after he absorbed that Anti-Matter Universe, .

That one. smile

When Spectre fought AM he was being amped by all kinds of beings....

Lol he wonders how long he can keep two planets apart, either he is pretty weak, or that is taken out of context

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
When Spectre fought AM he was being amped by all kinds of beings.... My point was,
Spectre in the pre-crisis days did more than get Earth smashed over his head by Mxy. stick out tongue

Mindset
My point was,
Spectre in the pre-crisis days did more than get Earth smashed over his head by Mxy. stick out tongue

ok stick out tongue

Utrigita
just saw you above post Galan

laughing out loud

Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't Spectre say in COIE that he and all the other magic men are useless in the Anti-Matter universe... or something along those lines?

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Lol he wonders how long he can keep two planets apart, either he is pretty weak, or that is taken out of context He was physically preventing E1 and E2 from colliding, . lol

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't Spectre say in COIE that he and all the other magic men are useless in the Anti-Matter universe... or something along those lines? I don't remember. . .

Mr Master
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7118/amm3yd9.th.jpg

laughing

Come on brother, I couldn't help it,
you know you were laughing when you first saw this,
it's genius.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7118/amm3yd9.th.jpg

laughing

Come on brother, I couldn't help it,
you know you were laughing when you first saw this,
it's genius. Pfft..

In the 60's they didn't care about the millions of people on E1/E2 who should've logically died from Spectre standing/pushing on them. stick out tongue

Mr Master
Pfft..

In the 60's they didn't care about the millions of people on E1/E2
who should've logically died from Spectre standing/pushing on them. stick out tongue
thumb up laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.