thanos w/ig vs the entire phoenix force*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
the battle takes place in the white hot room.

who wins?

Galan007
Thanos ftw.

*snap*

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007

Thanos ftw.

*snap*
thumb up

CaPz
not if it takes place in the White hot room no way

Mr Master
Originally posted by CaPz

not if it takes place in the White hot room no way
dontgetit

celestialdemon
Thanos wins

CaPz
Pf in Whr is like way more uber?

Mr Master
Originally posted by CaPz

Pf in Whr is like way more uber?
Are you being sarcastic? smile

Or is it, you don't know what the IG is?

derrick666
Originally posted by Mr Master
dontgetit
laughing

LORD B

Or is it, you don't know what the IG is?

thanos ftw

master is ok if i pm you with a few questions?

Evangel94
Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet only answers to the Living Tribunal and above.

Mr Master
Originally posted by celestialdemon

Thanos wins
Originally posted by Evangel94

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet only answers to the Living Tribunal and above.
Originally posted by LORD B

thanos ftw
thumb up
Originally posted by LORD B

master is ok if i pm you with a few questions?
Of course you can friend, anytime.

I'm going to feed now, so give me about 15-20 minutes to respond.

CaPz

Or is it, you don't know what the IG is? Nah man i read it. Im unfamiliar with the WHR apparently.

xjustice69x
im a big phoenix fan but i cant see her winning this. the only way i see phoenix having a slight chance is.
if we say this is rachel with the power beyonder gave her to kill him. and iirc she absorbed the life forces of every one in the universe befor she attacked him.
and she still only knocked him down.
now her mother did repair the energy lattus with only a few life forces on hand, some would consider this a multiversal feat some would consider it less.
with a universe of life forces backing her up and the beyonders power amp one could make an argument that that she was the most powerfull phoenix avatar.
not that she was better at using the phoenix force. or even more powerfull with it going from feats shown.

just some thaughts
thanos for the win

xJLxKing
I was seriously expecting PF to get more vote because she is a child of the Universe and well It can never die. Anyways I will go with Thanos with IG since they are much more powerful IMO

Lord Feron
Question the White hot room is it in a pocket universe or is it another universe in itself or does it exist outside the multiverse? If so does the Ig only control the multiverse? So if the White hot room is outside the multiverse somehow the IG should be rendered useless in theory... but idk if the WHR is outside the multiverse or if the IG is only restricted to the multiverse. Soo can anyone clear things up for me?

id369

Utrigita
Thanos W/ig ftw

Mr Master
Originally posted by xjustice69x

im a big phoenix fan but i cant see her winning this.

the only way i see phoenix having a slight chance is.

if we say this is rachel with the power beyonder gave her to kill him.
Rachel never had the power to kill the Beyonder.

That was the Beyonder that made her believe that,
but in the end, he told her the truth.

Beyonder did however give Rachel the full power of the Phoenix Force,
that feat is still canon to Post-Retcon's Beyonder's powerset.

and iirc she absorbed the life forces
of every one in the universe befor she attacked him.
and she still only knocked him down.
Rachel never absorbed the life force of everyone in the universe.

Rachel telepathically became one with the Universe,
she witnessed all the "yearnings/dreams/sorrows" etc. of every being,
and with the power of the full force, she was able to collect those emotions,
but Rachel lost control and Storm had to appease her,
when Beyonder took his power back,
Rachel also gave him what she experienced,

Beyonder didn't fall from his own power coming back at him, lol.
Beyonder fell cause he was awestruck with the preciousness of simple life.
....................................................................................................

Proof!
....................................................................................................

While wielding the Full power of the PF,
Rachel had just touched the life of every common being in the universe,
their desires, their pains, their dreams ect.

When Beyonder took back the power he gave Rachel,
she threw back at him the experiences of every common being in the universe,
Beyonder was overwhelmed because he expecrienced every single individual life simultaneously,
he had no idea common folk could be so precious.

......................................................................................

Rachel (Full FP) touches every common being in the Universe:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4379/r1oa3.th.jpghttp://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8555/r2ci0.th.jpg

You can read them completely but this excerpt from those scans says it all:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1051/r3rd0.th.jpg

"She touches everyone,
she experiences their dreams, their yearnings, their terrors,
all they were and are and hope to be,
the totality of their beings"

......................................................................................

Rachel also freaks out from the experience, but Storm is there to console her:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9595/uxm203page15ju0.th.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/562/r4qo4.th.jpg

Rachel was never able to hurt Beyonder physically in any way shape or form:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3906/r5cl9.th.jpg

"You are what you are solely because I will it"

This is when Beyonder takes the power he gave Rachel back:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2682/r6jd1.th.jpg

What is it that Beyonder can't stop,
what is it that overwhelmed Beyonder?

What Rachel had just collected from every individual.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6935/r7qd1.th.jpg

"He sought power --- but this is far more --
All that Phoenix experienced
the totality of Life, in all its forms"

Which is why Storm says,

"We each have our little lives, our destinies, our unique paths to walk"

Beyonder even appreciated learning of the preciousness of individual life:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1348/r8gq7.th.jpg

"Thank you for what you have shown me this night,
it is strange --- but I find myself envying you ... Humanity"

"Humanity" Hmm ...

Imo it goes to show that what really floored him was only the preciousness of Human life,
forget the rest of the universe.

Mr Master

now her mother did repair the energy lattus with only a few life forces on hand, some would consider this a multiversal feat some would consider it less.
Jean needed all the X-Men's plus Corsair's powers and spirits to re-knit the lattice.

It was the energy lattice that contains the N-Galaxy,
which Phoenix would have never been able to contain:

In fact,
once the Lattice breach went past "the point of no return"
the N-Galaxy would be unleashed, consuming a single Universe, and Phoenix also.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3379/25mr1.th.jpg

Oh and, the "N-Galaxy" was a Universal remaker then (X-Men#108) 1977
and it's still just a Universal re-maker NOW:

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4792/ngju2.th.jpg
(excerpt from the official Marvel Handbook 2007 edition - Mkraan Crystal)

with a universe of life forces backing her up
and the beyonders power amp
one could make an argument that that she was the most powerfull phoenix avatar.
There no such thing as a "a universe of life forces backing her up" ...

btw. She became the full Phoenix Force, nothing more.

not that she was better at using the phoenix force.
or even more powerfull with it going from feats shown.
Rachel did bash through Jahf a lot easier than Jean. (just sayin)
Jean was actually helped by the X-Men.
Still doesn't mean much.

They both needed the X-Men to manipulate something withIN.

They both have psychically touched all beings in a legitimate Universe.

So imo, it seems that they have achieved an equal amount of feats,
in terms of the scale of uberness involved.

(I'm only referring to incidents that took place withIN 616)

just some thaughts
thanos for the win
I agree.

Tenebrous
Thanos quite easily. Only way the PF wins is if thanos gets like a cocky SOB and somehow allows the PF host to strip the IG from his person

Mr Master
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Question the White hot room is it in a pocket universe or is it another universe in itself or does it exist outside the multiverse?
If so does the Ig only control the multiverse?
So if the White hot room is outside the multiverse somehow the IG should be rendered useless in theory...
but idk if the WHR is outside the multiverse
or if the IG is only restricted to the multiverse.
Soo can anyone clear things up for me?
The IG has been proven on panel to work outside the prime Multiverse.

The WHR is accessible to whoever has the power to enter it.

Jamie went in there like swimming in water,
and then proceeded to twist it's quantum strings warping the WHR with ease.

If Jamie can do that, surely "God" (beneath the LT) can. smile

Lord Feron
The IG has been proven on panel to work outside the prime Multiverse.

The WHR is accessible to whoever has the power to enter it.

Jamie went in there like swimming in water,
and then proceeded to twist it's quantum strings warping the WHR with ease.

If Jamie can do that, surely "God" (beneath the LT) can. smile

I don't know enuf to know what you are referencing but you are saying the IG can pretty effect anything in and out of the multiverse (simply everything) then yeah Thanos FTW that purply grey basta*d lol

Mr Master

I don't know enuf to know what you are referencing
Jamie Braddock entering with ease and warping with greater ease the WHR:

This is the White Hot Room:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3728/wyz2.th.jpg

.......................................................................................

Jamie teleported Rachel and Betsy to the,
then after a short while he begins to Morph the White Hot Room:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4549/jamiein1.th.jpg

Jamie Braddock with total control of the WHR:

but you are saying the IG can pretty effect anything in and out of the multiverse (simply everything) then yeah Thanos FTW that purply grey basta*d lol
thumb up

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos makes the Force give him a bj. Thanos 10K/10

GalacticStorm
Jean needed all the X-Men's plus Corsair's powers and spirits to re-knit the lattice.

It was the energy lattice that contains the N-Galaxy,
which Phoenix would have never been able to contain:

In fact,
once the Lattice breach went past "the point of no return"
the N-Galaxy would be unleashed, consuming a single Universe, and Phoenix also.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3379/25mr1.th.jpg

Oh and, the "N-Galaxy" was a Universal remaker then (X-Men#108) 1977
and it's still just a Universal re-maker NOW:

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4792/ngju2.th.jpg
(excerpt from the official Marvel Handbook 2007 edition - Mkraan Crystal)

There no such thing as a "a universe of life forces backing her up" ...

btw. She became the full Phoenix Force, nothing more.

It is canon, as stated in bios and as mentioned on panel on more than one instance that the crystal is the nexus of all realities.

If its power is unleashed in one reality, it will consume that reality and then will go on to consume all others. The crystal began as a universal destroyer in the late 70's/early80's, only to be retconned into something more in the mid 90's. The official bio, the bio found on the marvunapp site and on panel statements confirm it to be a multiversal nexus. More than one on panel

Do not attempt to demean the crystals status, as a "sly" method of demeaning Phoenixes feat.

On top of that, Rachel has never, ever possessed the full power of the Phoenix Force.

The point was never, ever stated on panel.

What was stated within the bio ONLY however, was that Rachel gained the power that the previous PHOENIX possessed.

The previous Phoenix manifestation operated around Galactus level as stated on panel, therefore the bios comments whilst not supported by statement on panel, are at least feasible.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8304/uncannyxmen19800813602et0.th.jpg

The previous Phoenixes power was growing on a geometric scale, however she killed herself before she could reach anything far in excess of that:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/29007380737.jpg

There is a difference between the Phoenix Force and the Phoenix. The Phoenix is the avatar of the Phoenix Force. It can either be a human host, or the Firebird we see flying through the universe.

It is canon that the Phoenix Force is the life force of creation, therefore to sum up the full Phoenix Force within a host, would mean there would be no life anywhere else. Phoenixes have access to the Phoenix Force, however they have never been shown to be the sum total of the Force within themselves.

GalacticStorm
Phoenix Force FTW.

Top feat trumps the IG's!

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Phoenix Force FTW.

Than the IG wins. UN reset the multiverse with a "click of the trigger". Incomplete IG controlled the UN's blast "with a thought".

Top feats indeed win!
IG feats > Phoenix feats

Nihilist
thanos w/ig

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Than the IG wins. UN reset the multiverse with a "click of the trigger". Incomplete IG controlled the UN's blast "with a thought".

Top feats indeed win!
IG feats > Phoenix feats

Bios state that the universe was returned to normalcy.

The UN has only ever been stated and shown BEFORE and AFTER this instance to be capable of universal annihilation. There is no precedence for multiversal scale resetting.

By reseting Eternity 616, Abraxas would never have gotten the chance to cause havok across the multiverse, therefore such damage would have been nullified as a result of the 616 reset NOT directly along with it.

When you can find some bios or on panel instances referring to how the UN directly reset the multiverse, then hit me up.

KAY? eek!

Utrigita
Phoenix Force FTW.

I'm interested in what feats you are thinking of here.

Estacado
Here we go again.....haermm

Xplosive

I doubt it.

Tell me which Phoenix Force feat would trump IG feat of destroying entire cosmic hierarchy except Living Tribunal?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Utrigita
Really...

what feats???

With the IG, there was talk of Magus using it to merge two universes together, however he didnt get any further than talk about it because he soon got stomped.

Would've been lovely to see as well sad

Aside from that, Thanos stomped some abstracts and basically became Eternity.

How quaint eek!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Xplosive
I doubt it.

Tell me which Phoenix Force feat would trump IG feat of destroying entire cosmic hierarchy except Living Tribunal?

All the abstracts are aspects of the universe. They and their power derive from the universe.

For a host of the Phoenix to be able to materialise all that is the universe, all of that matter and energy, from one location to the palm of her hand and have absolute control of it right down to the sub atomic, that pretty much renders Thanos little battle within such a universe quite irrelevant.

Manipulating a universe in the palm of your hand>Fighting to gain control of the universe and eventually becoming that universe.

smile

Air Legend
Thanos w/ IG easily.

Utrigita
With the IG, there was talk of Magus using it to merge two universes together, however he didnt get any further than talk about it because he soon got stomped.

Would've been lovely to see as well sad

Aside from that, Thanos stomped some abstracts and basically became Eternity.

How quaint eek!

It sure would but the fact alone that he could merge them so more quicker then the combined efforts of five cosmic cubes that was capable of binding eternity and Infinity together inseperately quiet effortless. Also I believe that he actually merged them together.

And it would be lovely to have seen Phoenix of the White Crown manipulate a universe at a subatomic universe another place then in the White room smile

GalacticStorm
Awaiting pages and pages of scans from Infinity War from Mr Master of Magus talking of merging two universe with the IG, even though he never got to do it because he got stomped fear

Xplosive
All the abstracts are aspects of the universe. They and their power derive from the universe.

For a host of the Phoenix to be able to materialise all that is the universe, all of that matter and energy, from one location to the palm of her hand and have absolute control of it right down to the sub atomic, that pretty much renders Thanos little battle within such a universe quite irrelevant.

Manipulating a universe in the palm of your hand>Fighting to gain control of the universe and eventually becoming that universe.

smile

You got the point. I was thinking about that. I mean she did that to them, like you said, they derive form the universe, actually creating the universe together. Phoenix pretty much held them and manipulating with them at her will.

GalacticStorm
It sure would but the fact alone that he could merge them so more quicker then the combined efforts of five cosmic cubes that was capable of binding eternity and Infinity together inseperately quiet effortless. Also I believe that he actually merged them together.

All talk, no actual feat.

Magus talked a good game, but before he got the plan rolling, unfortunately for your argument he got stomped sad

And it would be lovely to have seen Phoenix of the White Crown manipulate a universe at a subatomic universe another place then in the White room smile

Given that on panel or in a bio, being within the White Hot Room has never ever been marked as a requirement for Phoenix to use such high level telekinesis,

given that BEFORE Phoenix entered the WHR she stated she amputated the future and we see it disappear from view(the handbook verifies she actually did do this)

your trolling attempt gets quashed. blowup

Utrigita
Awaiting pages and pages of scans from Infinity War from Mr Master of Magus talking of merging two universe with the IG, even though he never got to do it because he got stomped fear

No need to fear, Is that the "only" feat that you can bring to the Phoenix force, manipulating a universe subatomic while placed in the white room?

GalacticStorm
You got the point. I was thinking about that. I mean she did that to them, like you said, they derive form the universe, actually creating the universe together. Phoenix pretty much held them and manipulating with them at her will.

Exactly.

She had the universe in the palm of her hand and had control of all it is down to the sub atomic.

How can you compare someone on that level, to someone who had to engage in fisticuffs within the universe just to gain control of the universe, she just held in her palm.

Utrigita
All talk, no actual feat.

Magus talked a good game, but before he got the plan rolling, unfortunately for your argument he got stomped sad

Given that on panel or in a bio, being within the White Hot Room has never ever been marked as a requirement for Phoenix to use such high level telekinesis,

given that BEFORE Phoenix entered the WHR she stated she amputated the future and we see it disappear from view(the handbook verifies she actually did do this)

your trolling attempt gets quashed. blowup

As said again a guy with total knowlegde about the past present and future should be capable of making the decision on how fast he can merge two universes smile

Again has she ever shown being capable of performing such a feat without her being in the white room, I isn't arguing that she amputated the future, but that she manipulated it a subatomic universe which you claim she can do anywhere, where was that stated, as you say yourself assumptions isn't good enough smile

Evangel94
The Infinity Gauntlet only answers to the Living Tribunal and The One Above All. To be honest, I don't think the phoenix could even present a threat to the IG.

Even answering to the Living Tribunal is iffy. Sure LT could stop the gauntlet from working AFTER the gems were separated, but when the gems were united and Adam Warlock stood before Living Tribunal at the trial, it sure didn't look like Living Tribunal could just snap his fingers and have the gauntlet separate itself.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2839/awfr1cl1.jpg

Living Tribunal expressed that, even the confrontation itself, to remove the gauntlet from Adam, reality would be destroyed. LT may be higher up the food chain in terms of authority, but I venture to say that if reality had to be destroyed in order to remove the gauntlet, then LT is probably NOT that higher power-wise, and the United IG and Living Tribunal may be closer in power than one realizes. We never even got to see if Living Tribunal could actually do it.

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5212/ig1or1zm9.jpg

And this is Thanos were talking about here, not a random joe-blow with the Gauntlet. Even if they are equal in power, Thanos would definitely FIND a way to defeat the phoenix force, or even just absorb it and become even more powerful.

-Evangel94

GalacticStorm
As said again a guy with total knowlegde about the past present and future should be capable of making the decision on how fast he can merge two universes smile

Again has she ever shown being capable of performing such a feat without her being in the white room, I isn't arguing that she amputated the future, but that she manipulated it a subatomic universe which you claim she can do anywhere, where was that stated, as you say yourself assumptions isn't good enough smile

Youre making the assumption that she needs to be in the WHR for high level TK feats.

Thats never ever been stated anywhere so drop the point. Thats just a last resort for those who have absolutely nothing smile

The ability is confirmed within her latest bio.

Give it up Ut. laughing out loud

Utrigita
Youre making the assumption that she needs to be in the WHR for high level TK feats.

Thats never ever been stated anywhere so drop the point. Thats just a last resort for those who have absolutely nothing smile

No I ask for you to present me with proof that she can manipulate a universe at a subatomic level anywhere she pleases (in her backyard for instance) it shouldn't be a problem to present the proof if it's stated in a bio that she can smile

Drop the point that Thanos had complete knowlegde of the past present and future???

GalacticStorm
The Infinity Gauntlet only answers to the Living Tribunal and The One Above All. To be honest, I don't think the phoenix could even present a threat to the IG.

Even answering to the Living Tribunal is iffy. Sure LT could stop the gauntlet from working AFTER the gems were separated, but when the gems were united and Adam Warlock stood before Living Tribunal at the trial, it sure didn't look like Living Tribunal could just snap his fingers and have the gauntlet separate itself.

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/601/awfr1.jpg

Living Tribunal expressed that, even the confrontation itself, to remove the gauntlet from Adam, reality would be destroyed. LT may be higher up the food chain in terms of authority, but I venture to say that if reality had to be destroyed in order to remove the gauntlet, then LT is probably NOT that higher power-wise, and the United IG and Living Tribunal may be closer in power than one realizes. We never even got to see if Living Tribunal could actually do it.

http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ig1or1.jpg

-Evangel94

The IG answers only to LT?

Thats a bit of speculation there. LT was the only one involved in the comic story powerful enough to bring the IG to a halt.

When assessing the IG's capabilities, we can only go by actual on panel feats, not allusions and a posters personal opinion.

The IG enabled Thanos to kill half the population of the universe and defeat the abstracts in battle.

Impressive.

Phoenixes demonstration of power however goes considerably beyond that.

Once again,

Controlling all that is a universe right down to the sub atomic, within the palm of your hand, is faaaaaaarrrrr superior to fighting for control within such a universe and eventually taking it over.

Its like comparing me to my warring sandbox of ants. erm

vlaaad12345
Thanos ***** slapped the prime multiverses guardian and replaced him with ease god your dumb,show her manipulating universes outside the ****ing universe hospitol,show her fighting any abstract worth their salt,thanos ****ed everyone up with utter ease,phoenix got stopped by the mother ****ing goblin force which the celestials could stop yet celestials,chaos and order,galactus,and the big man eternity himself were ****ing powerless against thanos,bring your phoenix wank somewhere else,she gets killed by strokes and stopped by magneto sometimes jesus.

GalacticStorm
No I ask for you to present me with proof that she can manipulate a universe at a subatomic level anywhere she pleases (in her backyard for instance) it shouldn't be a problem to present the proof if it's stated in a bio that she can smile

Drop the point that Thanos had complete knowlegde of the past present and future???

Thanos? Wrong story mate, try Magus laughing out loud

Given that her being within the WHR was never given as a requirement for such feats, you cant ask me to prove she could do it outside the WHR.

Does LT need his headscarf for all his feats? I could say he does and ask you to show me him doing anything special without his headscarf.

HOWEVER.

Given that wearing his headscarf was NEVER EVER given as a requirement for him being top tier then i would be very very silly for opening my mouth and saying such things.

KAY?!!eek!

Good try son wink

Air Legend

Thats a bit of speculation there. LT was the only one involved in the comic story powerful enough to bring the IG to a halt.

When assessing the IG's capabilities, we can only go by actual on panel feats, not allusions and a posters personal opinion.

The IG enabled Thanos to kill half the population of the universe and defeat the abstracts in battle.

Impressive.

Once again,

Controlling all that is a universe right down to the sub atomic, within the palm of your hand, is faaaaaaarrrrr superior to fighting for control within such a universe and eventually taking it over.

Since the parts not in bold are absolute bullshit logic, I'm going to ignore it.

For the part in bold: Proof? Hell show me proof that Phoenix Force can take down a strong Galactus.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Thanos ***** slapped the prime multiverses guardian and replaced him with ease god your dumb,show her manipulating universes outside the ****ing universe hospitol,show her fighting any abstract worth their salt,thanos ****ed everyone up with utter ease,phoenix got stopped by the mother ****ing goblin force which the celestials could stop yet celestials,chaos and order,galactus,and the big man eternity himself were ****ing powerless against thanos,bring your phoenix wank somewhere else,she gets killed by strokes and stopped by magneto sometimes jesus.

Take your illegible rant elsewhere son. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're not funny and evidently not very clever. sad

vlaaad12345
Take your illegible rant elsewhere son. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're not funny and evidently not very clever. sad
My rant can be read just fine,in short it translates to phoenix is a weak b itch who has gotten stopped by people several orders of magnitude weaker then the IG and you should stop being dumb and get over your hardon for her.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Air Legend
Since the parts not in bold are absolute bullshit logic, I'm going to ignore it.

For the part in bold: Proof? Hell show me proof that Phoenix Force can take down a strong Galactus.

Given that the bit in bold was actually a reiteration of the part before, that really doesnt make any sense.

But whatever.

How do we know that Eternity or LT are beyond a strong Galactus? confused

I'll tell ya how!!!! eek!

Better feats and on panel statement from reputable sources.

The bit in bold that you agree with, does it refer to a feat far in excess of what Galactus has ever ever been shown to be capable of? yes

The End.

laughing

GalacticStorm
My rant can be read just fine,in short it translates to phoenix is a weak b itch who has gotten stopped by people several orders of magnitude weaker then the IG and you should stop being dumb and get over your hardon for her.

All down to the nature and implications of a human host my friend.

Read this thread title and tell me if that applies?

OVER

Mr Master

The Marvel "Universe" silly.

The Marvel Universe is all.

The UN has only ever been stated
and shown BEFORE and AFTER this instance to be capable of universal annihilation.
There is no precedence for multiversal scale resetting.
LOL!!!

The entire Multiverse was folding because of Abraxas:

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3020/earthalignment8vq.th.jpg

"our Earth is merging with other Alternates"

............................................................................................

Again this Multiversal misalignment is literally ripping the Multiverse apart:

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

"creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself"

............................................................................................

Finally what does this lead to?

"In order to REALIGN ALL that is...we had to END ALL that was."
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7392/earthalignment39jd.th.jpg

What was MISALIGNED that NEEDED to be REALIGNED?

The MULTI-VERSE!

Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas & Remake the Multiverse:

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

UN erases the Multiverse:

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1203/30548692nx7.th.jpg

UN Remakes the Multiverse in an instant:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5903/f2zs6.th.jpg

Is the UN capable of erasing the Multiverse?

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5568/unismulticv0.th.jpg

"Should Abraxas reach the NULLIFIER,
He CAN OBLITERATE ALL the COMBINED REALITIES of the MULTI-VERSE"

yes

By reseting Eternity 616, Abraxas would never have gotten the chance to cause havok across the multiverse, therefore such damage would have been nullified as a result of the 616 reset NOT directly along with it.

When you can find some bios or on panel instances referring to how the UN directly reset the multiverse, then hit me up.
You been hit.

Xplosive
Abraxas was released and his mission to destroy the Multiverse. GS is saying that is his role, but doesn't mean his power is Multiversal and by that:

He CAN OBLITERATE ALL the COMBINED REALITIES of the MULTI-VERSE

Doesn't that prove that Abraxas needed UN to that and not his own power.

Estacado
The Living Tribunal bows before Phoenix.estahuh

Mr Master

She had the universe in the palm of her hand and had control of all it is down to the sub atomic.
Jean repaired a Timeline atomically, and needed to be in the WHR to do so,
big deal.

Thanos became the entire 616 Universe.

Magus merged 616 and it's duplicate in an instant with an Incomplete IG.

4 Gems were creating UniverseS back to back and stacking them,
nearly destroyed ALL Realities because of this.

IG makes the wielder GOD! beneath the LT.

In fact,
Jim Starlin purposely created the IG to make one God
(absolute Omnipotence beneath the LT)

How can you compare someone on that level, to someone who had to engage in fisticuffs within the universe just to gain control of the universe, she just held in her palm.
This is simply hilarious. laughing

WhiteWitchKing

Top feats indeed win!
IG feats > Phoenix feats

The UN has only ever been stated and shown BEFORE and AFTER this instance to be capable of universal annihilation. There is no precedence for multiversal scale resetting.

KAY? eek!

laughing But you don't have to prove that Phoenix can manipulate the universe outside of White Hot Room? laughing

Now clam up. The multiverse part has been proven again and again. You're the one assuming that it's 616 Eternity when the entire story has been about the Multiverse.

GalacticStorm
Abraxas was released and his mission to destroy the Multiverse. GS is saying that is his role, but doesn't mean his power is Multiversal and by that:

Precisely! thumb up

Evangel94

Impressive.

Once again,

GalacticStorm,

You say that we should go by on panel feats and not posters opinions, but the only thing I've seen from you exerting your personal opinion on other posters, and arguing for pages and pages about the phoenix. (Just look at how fast you quoted my post before I was done editing. You were eager to fight for the phoenix. )
Right off the bat, it should tell you that if you have to argue for pages and pages about the phoenix and constantly have to justify the phoenix's power to other posters, then maybe the phoenix isn't as powerful as you would like others to believe.

Now we all have our own personal opinion and I am not denying that, but I've seen more evidence in favor of the IG stomping phoenix then I have of the phoenix actually winning this battle. You've posted scans of obscure marvel bios of the phoenix, that marvel bios in of themselves don't hold much weight with the comic community. Not to mention you also said on-panel feats only. If that's the case, why are you relying on marvel bio entries on the phoenix?

The only other thing I've seen to justify the phoenix's challenge to the IG is this white-hot room phoenix feat. White I don't discount that, I don't see that single feat as enough to justify the phoenix winning this battle. I haven't one seen this mentioned outside of an x-men comic, while I've seen the IG and the infinity gems mentioned numerous times throughout many varied comics. That alone just lends precedence to how powerful and influential the infinity gauntlet were and still are to the marvel universe. Not to mention, X-men comics tend to tell stories and be in their own little universe without much regard to the overall marvel continuity, and can get quite confusing.

Now, we could go on and on for pages and pages arguing about this, but I've learned that is ineffective, inefficient, and repetitive. I've already said all I can say in this post. You are free to completely disagree with my assessment (as I'm sure you will), but until I see actual hard proof and not just speculation, not marvel encyclopedia bio scans, not loosly tied together strings of evidence, and not one single white hot room feat that supposedly trumps the rest of marvel continuity, then I am going to be completely in favor of the IG.

Until I actually see the Phoenix force actually stand toe-to-toe with the Living Tribunal or toss the entire cosmic hierarchy into chaos, then I won't back the Phoenix Force at all against the IG. I don't mean to be harsh or mean, but that's just how I feel on the matter.

-Evangel94

Mr Master

Abraxas was released and his mission to destroy the Multiverse.
GS is saying that is his role,
but doesn't mean his power is Multiversal and by that
Thanx, but I don't need you to clear up GS' bull shit posts for me.

You wanna swallow that comedy, that's on you.

Everything Abraxas did, he did under his own power.

In fact,

Abraxas was NEVER going to use the UN,
Abraxas only wanted the UN so that no one could use it on him:

Abraxas says,

"Put it down Richards, you have no idea"

Reed says,

"Actually Abraxas I do,
You NEVER INTENDED to FIRE the Nullifier for the very same Reason I MUST"

Evangel94

horrorwolf
Thanos.

Mr Master

laughing But you don't have to prove
that Phoenix can manipulate the universe outside of White Hot Room? laughing
laughing thumb up

Now clam up. The multiverse part has been proven again and again.
You're the one assuming that it's 616 Eternity
when the entire story has been about the Multiverse.
yes

My rant can be read just fine,in short it translates to phoenix is a weak b itch who has gotten stopped by people several orders of magnitude weaker then the IG and

you should stop being dumb and get over your hardon for her.
laughing out loud True that.

GalacticStorm
laughing But you don't have to prove that Phoenix can manipulate the universe outside of White Hot Room? laughing

Her being within the WHR has never in all of continuity been given as a requirement for such high level TK.

Find an on panel statement which gave you this OPINION. The scene mentions its telekinesis. Nothing about an imaginary power up she receives on stepping within the WHR.

The latest bio from November, marks such a feat as part of her powerset.

Sorry mate, you just gotta let that point go sad

Now claim up. The multiverse part has been proven again and again. You're the one assuming that it's 616 Eternity when the entire story has been about the Multiverse.

Nope. The adventures happened across the multiverse because of Abraxas' dimension hopping, however it started in 616 and it was triggered by events within 616.

The UN before and after the instance has never been classified as anything but universal. Even its bio states the same thing. Bios that refer to the event such as Abraxas' talk of how the universe was restored. smile

Given that the whole event began in 616 and given the capacity of the Un thats we've found out throughout continuity, its entirely feasible that 616 was reset and AS A RESULT that wiped out of existence all the damage Abraxas had done in all realities.

That ties up all loose ends and fits in with established continuity.

Your interpretations ignores continuity established for the UN.

Nice for you to pop in and give it a go Wiki.

That will be all. eek!

WhiteWitchKing
Thanx, but I don't need you to clear up GS' bull shit posts for me.

You wanna swallow that comedy, that's on you.

Everything Abraxas did, he did under his own power.

In fact,

Abraxas was NEVER going to use the UN,
Abraxas only wanted the Un so that no one could use it on him:

Abraxas says,

"Put it down Richards, you have no idea"

Reed says,

"Actually Abraxas I do,
You NEVER INTENDED to FIRE the Nullifier for the very same Reason I MUST"

Ouch. And neither Abraxas nor the UN needed the White Hot Room (or the Green Mellow Mashroom).

Utrigita
Thanos? Wrong story mate, try Magus laughing out loud

Given that her being within the WHR was never given as a requirement for such feats, you cant ask me to prove she could do it outside the WHR.

Does LT need his headscarf for all his feats? I could say he does and ask you to show me him doing anything special without his headscarf.

HOWEVER.

Given that wearing his headscarf was NEVER EVER given as a requirement for him being top tier then i would be very very silly for opening my mouth and saying such things.

KAY?!!eek!

Good try son wink

So know you want me to show that Magus know the past present and future??? Because I have dropped the merging some while ago... Because I followed your wish...

So you cannot provide proof that she can manipulate any given universe when she outside the WHR at a subatomic level. And if it wasn't a requirement for her to be in the white room then why did she go there in the first place GS?

I cannot show that because as you say the headscarf is a requirement.

It indeed would but I see absolutely no similar points between LT's headscarf and you claiming that the White crown of the Phoenix can take the reality where thanos is located in and manipulate it at a subatomic level in her palm, unless she is located in the White Room.

WhiteWitchKing
Her being within the WHR has never in all of continuity been given as a requirement for such high level TK.

Find an on panel statement which gave you this OPINION. The scene mentions its telekinesis. Nothing about an imaginary power up she receives on stepping within the WHR.

Find scans of her performing such a feat without being in the WHR.

laughing So what? Bring that bio up.

Dude, there's been scans posted in this thread and others showing the UN as multiversal. Stop B.S. everyone.

Mr Master

The latest bio from November, marks such a feat as part of her powerset.
Phoenix repaired a Timeline atomically withIN the WHR, nothing more.

Phoenix has never destroyed even a single Universe outside of a "What IF"
Phoenix has never destroyed/remade/or re-created 616.
Phoenix has never created even a single Universe anywhere (even in What Ifs)

The Phoenix Force did however explode at the touch of Xorn:

Xorn, KILLING Jean Grey ... and exploding the actual Phoenix Force itself:

On Panel:

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3669/1vd7.th.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5718/2eb7.th.jpg

Beast remembers:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1715/jeandiesuj7.th.jpg

Bio:

(From the Official Marvel Universe Handbook 2005)
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1528/pf1ih0.th.jpg

"Jean Grey was Killed by an Electromagnetic Pulse,

this shattered the Force into Billions of PIECES"

This incident involving Xorn & the Phoenix Force
was actually recalled by the embodiment of the Phoenix Force itself in "Endsong"

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1430/pfbillioncl9.th.jpg

"I thought I was Dead, in a Billion Billion PIECES"

GalacticStorm
GalacticStorm,

You say that we should go by on panel feats and not posters opinions, but the only thing I've seen from you exerting your personal opinion on other posters, and arguing for pages and pages about the phoenix. (Just look at how fast you quoted my post before I was done editing. You were eager to fight for the phoenix. )
Right off the bat, it should tell you that if you have to argue for pages and pages about the phoenix and constantly have to justify the phoenix's power to other posters, then maybe the phoenix isn't as powerful as you would like others to believe.

Now we all have our own personal opinion and I am not denying that, but I've seen more evidence in favor of the IG stomping phoenix then I have of the phoenix actually winning this battle. You've posted scans of obscure bios of the phoenix, that in of themselves don't hold much weight with the comic community, and remember you said on-panel feats only. If that's the case, why are you relying on marvel bio entries on the phoenix?

The only other thing I've seen to justify the phoenix's challenge to the IG is this white-hot room phoenix feat. White I don't discount that, I don't see that single feat as enough to justify the phoenix winning this battle. I haven't one seen this mentioned outside of an x-men comic, while I've seen the IG and the infinity gems mentioned numerous times throughout many varied comics. That just leads precedence to how powerful and influential the infinity gauntlet was to the marvel universe. Not to mention, X-men comics tend to tell stories and be in their own little universe without much regard to the overall marvel continuity, and can get quite confusing.

Now, we could go on and on for pages and pages arguing about this, but I've learned that is ineffective, inefficient, and repetitive. I've already said all I can say in this post. You are free to completely disagree with my assessment (as I'm sure you will), but until I see actual hard proof and not just speculation, not marvel encyclopedia bio scans, not loosly tied together strings of evidence, and not one single white hot room feat that supposedly trumps the rest of marvel continuity, then I am going to be completely in favor of the IG.

Until I actually see the Phoenix force actually stand toe-to-toe with the Living Tribunal or toss the entire cosmic hierarchy into chaos, then I won't back the Phoenix Force at all against the IG. I don't mean to be harsh or mean, but that's just how I feel on the matter.

-Evangel94

Very well argued and i cant fault your stance. Its completely understandable.

However what obscure bios are you referring to? I have neither referenced or presented an obscure bio. I have used the latest offical bio for the character that explicitly details the Phoenixes new powerset as a result of the White Hot Room incident. Hardly obscure my fellow poster. erm

On top of that, regardless of how many impressive feats you've seen from the IG. If not a single one of them is as impressive as Phoenixes top feats then that is quite irrelevant.

You talk of the WHR incident not being mentioned outside of X-men comics. Neither really is the M'kraan crystal or the Age of Apocalypse but are we to ignore such components of Marvel continuity because of lack of relative coverage? Its verified as continuity by handbooks in addition to its on panel showing therefore its just as valid.

If the cosmic hierarchy derives from and exists within a reality of the sort Phoenix held and manipulated in her palm as if it were nothing, then there really should be no requirement for anyone to see her engaging in fisticuffs within that sandbox for her to be declared top tier.

Mr Master

Nope. The adventures happened across the multiverse because of Abraxas' dimension hopping, however it started in 616 and it was triggered by events within 616.

The UN before and after the instance has never been classified as anything but universal. Even its bio states the same thing. Bios that refer to the event such as Abraxas' talk of how the universe was restored. smile

Given that the whole event began in 616 and given the capacity of the Un thats we've found out throughout continuity, its entirely feasible that 616 was reset and AS A RESULT that wiped out of existence all the damage Abraxas had done in all realities.

That ties up all loose ends and fits in with established continuity.

Your interpretations ignores continuity established for the UN.
You're the one willfully ignoring On Panel artistic depictions and character statements:

AGAIN ... bull shit aside!

The entire Multiverse was folding because of Abraxas:

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3020/earthalignment8vq.th.jpg

"our Earth is merging with other Alternates"

Again this Multiversal misalignment is literally ripping the Multiverse apart:

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

"creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself"

Finally what does this lead to?

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7392/earthalignment39jd.th.jpg

What was MISALIGNED that NEEDED to be REALIGNED?

The MULTI-VERSE!

Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas & Remake the Multiverse:

UN erases the Multiverse:

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1203/30548692nx7.th.jpg

UN Remakes the Multiverse in an instant:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5903/f2zs6.th.jpg

yes

GalacticStorm

Dude, there's been scans posted in this thread and others showing the UN as multiversal. Stop B.S. everyone.

Nope. Theres been scans showing Abraxas hopping around the multiverse and theres been speculation that the UN directly reset it all as opposed to reseting just the reality it all started in, thereby eradicating all damage done in others smile

The bios support my interpretation. Yours is left out in the cold. smile

GalacticStorm

yes

Galactus is capable of destroying the combined realities of the multiverse. Simultaneously? no

Not conclusive matey. Estabished continuity in all other cases talks of the universal and when the scale of the reset was referred to in the bios it was also referred to as universal. smile

WhiteWitchKing
Nope. Theres been scans showing Abraxas hopping around the multiverse and theres been speculation that the UN directly reset it all as opposed to reseting just the reality it all started in, thereby eradicating all damage done in others smile

The bios support my interpretation. Yours is left out in the cold. smile

The bio also says the Force got broken into billions of pieces. Thanos is going to rape the Force litterally. And I don't mean Jean.

Mr Master

Galactus is capable of destroying the combined realities of the multiverse. Simultaneously?

Not conclusive matey. Estabished continuity in all other cases talks of the universal and when the scale of the reset was referred to in the bios it was also referred to as universal.
It's like dealing with a brick wall that talks, talks, and talks some more.

You're intransigence has surpassed even your past self,
and I didn't think that was possible.

Jeesh. doh

Nihilist
thanos w/ig easy

GalacticStorm
Phoenix repaired a Timeline atomically withIN the WHR, nothing more.

Phoenix has never destroyed even a single Universe outside of a "What IF"
Phoenix has never destroyed/remade/or re-created 616.
Phoenix has never created even a single Universe anywhere (even in What Ifs)

The Phoenix Force did however explode at the touch of Xorn:

Xorn, KILLING Jean Grey ... and exploding the actual Phoenix Force itself:

On Panel:

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3669/1vd7.th.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5718/2eb7.th.jpg

Beast remembers:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1715/jeandiesuj7.th.jpg

Bio:

(From the Official Marvel Universe Handbook 2005)
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1528/pf1ih0.th.jpg

"Jean Grey was Killed by an Electromagnetic Pulse,

this shattered the Force into Billions of PIECES"

This incident involving Xorn & the Phoenix Force
was actually recalled by the embodiment of the Phoenix Force itself in "Endsong"

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1430/pfbillioncl9.th.jpg

"I thought I was Dead, in a Billion Billion PIECES"

The Phoenix avatar is sentient, mutable energy. It can be shattered, absorbed, channelled and put to use and still come out the other end just fine smile

The point has been stated and demonstratde on panel and within bios.

Showing scans of Jean Grey getting blown up out of context does not demean the Phoenixes feats.

You argue that Phoenix has never destroyed a universe. Nor has the IG.

If you want to count alternate reality appearances then there are several instances where the Force has consumed universes.

On top of that, how irrelevant is it to try and make a point out of Phoenix not destroying a reality when she had control of a universe down to the sub atomic? roll eyes (sarcastic)

With that in mind, if she wished to destroy that universe it would be a simple matter of atomising it.

Your point is quite redundant smile

GalacticStorm
The bio also says the Force got broken into billions of pieces. Thanos is going to rape the Force litterally. And I don't mean Jean.

The bio also says that the Force is completely indestructible, mutable sentient life force. So it being shattered into billions of pieces doesnt really matter to its existence does it my friend? sad

Xplosive
About Abraxas and his Multiversal power. I mean he was in the existence with only one goal, not to held back and to destroy Multiverse. Why he didn't just destroy it immediately, but was walking from one universe to another and collapsing them?
Why he didn't shatter them simultaneously or at least 10 Universe at the same time?

vlaaad12345
All down to the nature and implications of a human host my friend.

Read this thread title and tell me if that applies?

OVER
Goblin force owned the PHOENIX FORCE and added its power to its own,guess who stopped the goblin force amped by phoenix?celestials and guess who wtf owned the celestials with casual ease?thats right the IG,phoenix isnt the almighty god you think she is just get over it,she goes down and hard.

Mr Master

Goblin force owned the PHOENIX FORCE and added its power to its own,guess who stopped the goblin force amped by phoenix?
celestials
and guess who wtf owned the celestials with casual ease?
thats right the IG,
phoenix isnt the almighty god you think she is just get over it,
she goes down and hard.
All true.

Mr Master

Marvel.com states the Infinity Gauntlet grants,

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gauntlet_%28item%29

Powers: "Absolute Omnipotence when the Gems are used altogether"

Jim Starlin

(the writer/creator of the Infinity Gauntlet)

gets interviewed by Marvel Age.

Marvel Age is a Marvel title specifically designed to get the intricate details
to stories which would otherwise be compressed by time & space.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7315/igmakegod1bz0.th.jpg

"The Infinity Gauntlet,
a story that dealt with the idea of a nihilist (Thanos) becoming God"
..........................................................................................

Jim Starlin himself adds:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9950/igmakegod2zt8.th.jpg

"I've done the good side of God and the bad side of God,
I've gone as far as I can with the Infinity Gauntlet"

Mr Master
.........................................................................................

On Panel verification:

.........................................................................................

When Thanos claimed ... "I am Supreme"
the Watcher responded with:

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5638/suuc6.th.jpg

"Who is there to argue with this sentiment"

..........................................................................................

Thanos became "God" beneath the LT according to Marvel comics:

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1825/igmakesyougod7zf.th.jpg

Thanos, ... "In-effect became God"

Warlock became "God" beneath the Lt according to Marvel comics:

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/4705/igmakesyougod23un.th.jpg

Warlock, ... "was mentally unfit to be God"

Soul Gem states, that the IG is Omnipotence ... and makes the wielder All there is:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5749/igisgod7bm0.th.jpg

"I am one of Six which were once One ...
we were Omnipotence and All there was"

The Living Tribunal certifies this claim:

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1970/igisgod2dn4.th.jpg

"Warlock chose him while in a state of Omnipotence,
AND,
it can NOT be denied"

In plain english ... the LT called Warlock "God"

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2392/ltcallsiggodtf9.th.jpg

"Is that the type of God you are?"

Badabing
Thanos ***** slapped the prime multiverses guardian and replaced him with ease god your dumb,show her manipulating universes outside the ****ing universe hospitol,show her fighting any abstract worth their salt,thanos ****ed everyone up with utter ease,phoenix got stopped by the mother ****ing goblin force which the celestials could stop yet celestials,chaos and order,galactus,and the big man eternity himself were ****ing powerless against thanos,bring your phoenix wank somewhere else,she gets killed by strokes and stopped by magneto sometimes jesus. There's so much wrong here that I'll just say stop now.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Badabing
There's so much wrong here that I'll just say stop now.
Besides the language nothing is wrong there,Im not going to stop till galactuswankalloverphoenix stops being dumb.

Air Legend
Given that the bit in bold was actually a reiteration of the part before, that really doesnt make any sense.

But whatever.

How do we know that Eternity or LT are beyond a strong Galactus? confused

I'll tell ya how!!!! eek!

Better feats and on panel statement from reputable sources.

The bit in bold that you agree with, does it refer to a feat far in excess of what Galactus has ever ever been shown to be capable of? yes

The End.

laughing
No it wasn't. You were attempting to undermine the power of the IG through bullshit logic. The last part was how controlling a universe is greater than Thanos defeating his cosmic opponents . Hell, you even said controlling a universe is greater than becoming the main Marvel Universe. So yeah, I guess I shouldn't have highlighted anything since your entire post is bullshit logic, but I highlighted the last part to prevent a much longer time-wasting argument.

Anyways, I'm done with you. Nobody is falling for the bullshit you're trying to create so there is no need for me to continue.

WhiteWitchKing
The Phoenix avatar is sentient, mutable energy. It can be shattered, absorbed, channelled and put to use and still come out the other end just fine smile

The point has been stated and demonstratde on panel and within bios.

Showing scans of Jean Grey getting blown up out of context does not demean the Phoenixes feats.

You argue that Phoenix has never destroyed a universe. Nor has the IG.

laughing
Jean DIED! Check!
Force broken up into BILLIONS of PIECES! Check!
K.O.? Check!

Thanos wins via K.O.ing the Force into BILLIONS of PIECES!!!

Yeah well we don't use What If's.

She needed to be in the WHR/Nexues of realties to perform that feat. When she does it outside of the WHR, than it'll count.

If she was inside the WHR.

Goblin force owned the PHOENIX FORCE and added its power to its own,guess who stopped the goblin force amped by phoenix?celestials and guess who wtf owned the celestials with casual ease?thats right the IG,phoenix isnt the almighty god you think she is just get over it,she goes down and hard.

Oh man, Thanos is sooooo raping this overrated Phoenix entity.

Mr Master

Goblin force owned the PHOENIX FORCE and added its power to its own,
guess who stopped the goblin force amped by phoenix?
celestials
thumb up

On Panel verification:

................................................................................................

Uatu speaks,

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/81/uatues5.th.jpg

................................................................................................

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9743/gq1cy0.th.jpg

"We are the Watchers,
we observe,
we Know that which the Goblin Entity is capable of,

We were there,
at the Birth of the Universe,
and witnessed the Goblin Entity begin,

watched as the blight of the Goblin Entity spread across the ever expanding Universe,

and threat Creation itself"

The 5 Host of Celestials >>>>>> The Phoenix Force or Galactus!

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1849/gq2uj9.th.jpg

"We watched as it DEVOURED the Phoenix Force
and added its Power to its own,

watched as Galactus himself fell before it's Power,

Only when the Fifth Host of Celestials stood before its Power was the Goblin Entity halted"

and guess who wtf owned the celestials with casual ease?

thats right the IG

After defeating them indivually,
Thanos defeats simultaneously the embodiments the 616 Concepts,
also the Toaa & Ziran, Galactus, Mephisto, and Eon:

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9558/ig1ns8.th.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6411/ig2br4.th.jpg

.............................................................................................................

Thanos one shots the embodiment of the 616 reality
(power of the prime Multiverse)

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3341/ig3ap8.th.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1200/ig00no5.th.jpg

.............................................................................................................

IG Stomps 616 Eternity (power of the infinite Multiverse)

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8821/ig4ca4.th.jpg

IG replaces Eternity (creator of the Celestials) with a thought:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7851/ig5ry8.th.jpg

Mr Master

Nebula (who just prior was a rotting deranged corps)
with the IG quickly was able to also overcome the hierarchy collectively:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8854/ig01hz5.th.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3733/ig02kg9.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6500/ig04bs6.th.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1756/ig05pg4.th.jpg

IG Stomps the hierarchy again: lol!

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5350/ig06ng3.th.jpg

Mr Master
..................................................................................

More insane Infinity Gem feats!

..................................................................................

4 Gems (Mind-Soul-Space-Power)

were Creating entire Realities back to back to back
one on top of the other:

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/995/n5pa7.th.jpg

"Each New Wave CREATED another New Reality"

This incredible feat was uber madness,
and was going to cause the Omniverse to collpase.

(this story takes place acorss Two MultiverseS (one houses 616 the other the Ultraverse)

This is taking place withIN one of the many Universes that were created back to back!

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/7230/gemox1.th.jpg

"What do you mean NOTHING belongs here?" ... This whole Reality is wrong,

"These Two Gems (Time-Reality) must be reunited,
otherwise ALL REALITIES, including this one, will be destroyed,
I have to use them to CREATE a New and stronger Reality,
one whose Fabric isn't unravelling as this one is"

In the end,

2 Gems (Time-Reality)

were able to nullify all those Realities
while simultaneously creating over that a single entire Universe in an instant
by manipulating Time and warping Reality:

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2338/n8ls5.th.jpg

Time Gem:

"Reality/Time Gems reunited,
we can travel back to the Reality and Time to stop the Nemesis waves"

Amber:

"I don't understand this, but if You Gems (Reality/Time) are here with me,
and also in Nemesis aren't there Two of You know?"

Time gem:

"No ... I (Time Gem) removed the Reality Gem
and Myself from this exact nanosecond of Time we now occupy.
Two Time Gems would create a Paradox
that would destroy Nemesis, Reality and Time forever"

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6865/n9hd0.th.jpg

"Due to the exposure to the Entity (Nemesis)
your body now holds the power to absorb the Nemesis Waves
and then release it as harmless energy"

And so she does:

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/962/n10pw6.th.jpg

That was just 4 Gems ... and then 2 Gems ...

Respect the IG yall. (6 Gems) stoned

Mr Master
Magus with an INCOMPLETE Infinity Gauntlet had Total CONTROL of TWO Universes,

and he himself was in a Universe separated from these TWO Universes he was Totally Controlling!

Magus/Incomplete IG merged the 616 Universe with a duplicate 616 Universe.

Magus did this in an instant!

.........................................................................................................

"My TAKEOVER of your ACTUALITY,

USING my now missing Cosmic Containment Units, would take Hours more to Accomplish"

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8180/myw4.th.jpg

"Other matters have a higher priority now,

such as MAKING YOUR Universe MINE"

.................................................................................................

If Magus didn't merge the Two Universes, (as some have fallaciously claimed)
why did he point out how long IT WOULD'VE TAKEN with 5 CCUs?
(which is what he was originally using to merge the Two UniverseS slowly)

.................................................................................................

More PROOF:

Immediately after Magus MEGERS the TWO UNIVERSES:

Dr Strange says,

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8730/prof1ob2.th.jpg

"We have FAILED, the Magus has WON this Round"

Xavier says,

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7122/prof3na7.th.jpg

"Already I feel it METAMORPHOSING into something Unrecognizable"

Galactus says,

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8986/m3zl2.th.jpg

"Energy Levels Up in the target Dimension, ALTERATIONS in MY OWN REALITY"

Mr Master
Incomplete IG owns the Multiversal UN like a child's toy.

Quasar directed ALL the power of the Ultimate Nullifier at Magus alone:

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5366/igvsunoz6.th.jpg

Quasar was actually able to set it off,
the same device Reed wiped out and remade the Multiverse with.

Magus controlled those energies and negated Quasar with them,
Absolute control:

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2843/igvsun2pi1.th.jpg

Notice how they engulf Quasar evenly.

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8928/igvsun3sw2.th.jpg

"With a Thought, I turn the Universe's most devastating weapon upon it's bearer"

"with a thought" .... swank

Mr Master
laughing

Jean DIED! Check!

Force broken up into BILLIONS of PIECES! Check!

K.O.? Check!

Thanos wins via K.O.ing the Force into BILLIONS of PIECES!!!
thumb up

If any scan doesn't work yall, let me know,
and I'll repost a new crop of said scan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.