ROTS Yoda vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfpack86
ROTS Yoda vs. Exar Kun, who takes it ?

1) Sabers

2) Force

3) All Out

Lt. Valerian
Does Exar Kun have his amulet?

Elite Hunter
Yoda wins with a lot of difficulty.

wolfpack86
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Does Exar Kun have his amulet?

How about this? it will be two fights, first ROTS Yoda vs. Exar Kun with his amulet, and then ROTS Yoda vs. Exar Kun without his amulet, who wins?

skywalker833
Yoda.

Darth Exodus
Kun.

Yoda's never had to face anything like the amulet (that we know of) and the sheer devastating power that the amulet has could easily fry the green termite. Even if it didn't, Yoda would be so tired from the effort of blocking it that Kun could easily finish him off.

I don't know.

Both are obviously superior duelists and both exell in the Force, so it could go either way. Also note that Kun has experience in fighting someone as small as Yoda so that's one of Y's edges gone. I'd say that they are almost exactly equal in all respects (bar size).

Lightsnake
Yoda has studied ancient Sith artifacts and holocrons religiously for the sole purpose of fighting the Dark Side. The Jedi temple had all known existing artifacts and holocrons locked up for the highest ranking Jedi masters to study. Oh, and the amulet is hardly a good tool for fighting. It can be dodged and not with much difficulty.

And...when has Kun fought someone of Yoda's size?

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Both are obviously superior duelists and both exell in the Force, so it could go either way. Also note that Kun has experience in fighting someone as small as Yoda so that's one of Y's edges gone. I'd say that they are almost exactly equal in all respects (bar size).

Vodo is at least double Yoda's size. If you look at the comic you can tell that Vodo is up Kun's lower chest( or upper abs) making him about 2/3 's or 3/5's Kun's size. I'd say that Vodo is about 6-9 inches shorter than Kun who is 6 foot 2 inches tall so that makes Vodo about 5' 3 to 5'5 imo. While Yoda is just over 2 feet tall.

darthsith19
Since when has Sidious fought someone of Yoda's size, either? And yet he beat him. I say Kun wins with the amulet, without it I'm not sure, I want to say Yoda but Kun is able to do things like freeze an entire senate chamber, which is incredible.

Gideon
Originally posted by darthsith19
Since when has Sidious fought someone of Yoda's size, either? And yet he beat him.

Huh?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Yoda has studied ancient Sith artifacts and holocrons religiously for the sole purpose of fighting the Dark Side. The Jedi temple had all known existing artifacts and holocrons locked up for the highest ranking Jedi masters to study. Oh, and the amulet is hardly a good tool for fighting. It can be dodged and not with much difficulty.

And...when has Kun fought someone of Yoda's size?

I was under the impression that the Jedi temple had (I have a mental block, whats the word for it) fake copies of holocrons...

darthsith19
Originally posted by Gideon
Huh?
That was in response to what Lightsnake said.

Gideon
Originally posted by darthsith19
That was in response to what Lightsnake said.

I'm aware of that, but I'm curious as to how and wend the Emperor defeated Yoda in combat; you make it sound as if he kicked his ass. The only defeat is a technical one in which Yoda was forced to retreat.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Gideon
I'm aware of that, but I'm curious as to how and wend the Emperor defeated Yoda in combat; you make it sound as if he kicked his ass. The only defeat is a technical one in which Yoda was forced to retreat.
How did I make it sound like Sidious kicked Yoda's ass? All I said was that he beat him, I gave no details besides that so I don't see how I made it sound like he kicked his ass. He defeated him in ROTS, when Yoda fell off the senate pod and ran away. You may argue the finer points of that duel for months on end but in that instance, whether Sidious got lucky or not, he still defeated Yoda. Yoda ran away, battered and bruised, while Sidious remained unscathed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.