Cloud & Sephiroth Vs. The Aspects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Becci
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Cloud could probably take down anything in WoW, Sephiroth takes this easily.

EvilAngel
I made a similar thread with Just Deathwing.

And Deathwing won pretty much. So i'm going to stick to that and say he solo's

fascistcrusader
If we've learned anything from FF VII and its compilation, its that dragons are a joke to Sephiroth and Cloud has no trouble taking them down. They take this fight without sweating.

MadMel
not these dragons no
these are in a different league than the dragons in ff7

Becci
Dragons is a joke to these dragons as well stick out tongue

Nozdormu could probably solo the FF universe. That was why I removed him wink

Becci
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I made a similar thread with Just Deathwing.

And Deathwing won pretty much. So i'm going to stick to that and say he solo's

Oh but that was with the Demon Soul, was it not? Deathwing does not have the Demon Soul in this fight. That would in a way include a portion of Nozdormu to this fight and would also be very unfair stick out tongue

fascistcrusader
I'm sorry, but the WoW universe is pretty weak in the grand scheme of things. FF V has Exdeath, with powers over entire dimensions. FF VI has Kefka, who brought the world to ruin. FF VII has Sephiroth, who nearly destroyed the planet and made his own tainted lifestream, putting him on a god like level. FF VIII has Ultimecia, who can compress all spacetime into a single point. FF IX has Kuja, who can glass the surface of planets like they're nothing.

WoW, in comparison, merely has some Lord of the Rings-esque creatures, orcs, dragons, etc, and nothing that can threaten entire dimensions or universes. The ShinRa corporation could conquer Azeroth in a matter of weeks.

Becci
I'm sorry, but the WoW universe is pretty weak in the grand scheme of things.

You humor me.

fascistcrusader
Humor is often found in truth. wink

Becci
Sometimes, yes. Some comedians that speaks of obvious truth is always fun yes

Although this time I am humored by your shortage of knowledge.

fascistcrusader
I'm not the one lacking knowledge, dear. wink

Becci
You just compared Warcraft to LotR no expression

fascistcrusader
Even Stevie Wonder could see the many, many similarities the two franchises have.

Becci
Similarities in style, yes. As good as all fantasy roleplays are inspired by LotR in one way or the other. But when it comes to actual power among the characters, LotR is way out of the league.

fascistcrusader
I don't know about that. Once again, I've yet to see anything from WoW that can destroy planets easily, let alone entire universes and dimensions. Like LotR, it has some decently strong characters, but they don't compare to the power found in series like Final Fantasy.

Becci
I don't know about that. Once again, I've yet to see anything from WoW that can destroy planets easily, let alone entire universes and dimensions. Like LotR, it has some decently strong characters, but they don't compare to the power found in series like Final Fantasy.

You have yet to see, indeed. How about Archimonde? He was moments away from destroying Azeroth but died on the finishline. Sargeras destroys planets with a yawn. Heck, a weak-ass orc destroyed Draenor. He was far from as powerful as many others.

No world-busters my ass stick out tongue

fascistcrusader
Archimonde didn't "almost destroy azeroth," he almost drained the world tree, there's quite a big difference there. I can't find any evidence of Sargeras destroying any planets, especially not "with a yawn," and draenor was nevr destroyed, hence you can explore it in the Burning Crusade.

Hell, any FF final boss could take out all three of these guys with both hands tied behind his back.

Becci
What exactly do you think he was going to do after having drained the powers of the World Tree? stick out tongue Do you think he just wanted the powers of the tree to look good? With the powers of the tree, he would have enough power to corrupt the entire planet and have it destroyed. He as I said, died on the finishline.

Draenor was destroyed no expression Outlands in WoW is the remaining scraps of it. This was done by Ner'Zhul, a weak orc shaman who had nearly lost all his powers by the time that he destroyed Draenor. What you see in WoW is minor pieces of what once was a huge planet. Now, it is just a few isles floating in empty space. This was done by, like I said, a weak shaman. Shamans who not even are focused on destruction, but on renewal. A warlock on the other hand, is based on destruction.

Sargeras destroys planets with a yawn, yes. He impales it with his sword and spreads corruption trough it. Once the entire planet is corrupted, it starts rotting and fall into pieces. He could also just preforme a ritual which will litteraly tear the planet into pieces. Or he could just do so physically and rip the planet apart piece by piece. It would take a little longer, but he is fully capable of doing so.
The guy lifts mountains in his arms and is basically indestructable. His warlock magic exceeds that of any being that have ever existed. A weaker warlock such as Kil'Jaeden or Archimonde destroys mountains, valleys and more with just a motion. Giving them time, they would be able to destroy a planet with ease. Sargeras being better than them an easy ten-thousand fold is quite obvious enough to take down a planet.

fascistcrusader
So he almost got enough power to maybe threaten the planet...... Not exactly impressive. Kefka actually succeeded in his goal to gain world destroying power, as did Sephiroth.

Its still there, meaning it isn't destroyed. When Kuja galsses the surface of the planet he destroyed, there was absolutely nothing left. And Ner Zhul wasn't even the one who caused the damage, it was his inability to control the magic of some powerful artifacts. Don't make it seem like Zhul himself was responsible.

So they can destroy mountains? Whoop dee freakin doo. Kefka, Sephiroth, and Kuja could destroy entire planets. Sargeras can do that? Well his power pales in comparison to Exdeath who controls entire dimensions, and is laughable next to Ultimecia's ability to compress all of time.

EvilAngel
fascistcrusader, you're quite smart when it comes to ff7.

But in you're 1st post it's apparent you know very very little about the warcaft universe.

The dragon aspects each were given portions of the Titans power. The Titans hold the power to create and destroy worlds.

IMO, Alex or Neltharion solos.

Even without Demon Soul he's plated in an indestructible metal, and he can breath lava. Which from what both these characters have shown, they can't handle.

fascistcrusader, I keep links to all the respect threads I've made in my profile. Ignorance is not an excuse

The 5 Dragon Aspects

Alexstasza, The Red Aspect

Deathwing the Destroyer, The Black Aspect

Malygos, The Blue Aspect

Nozdormu, The Bronze Aspect

Ysera, The Green Aspect

Becci
So he almost got enough power to maybe threaten the planet...... Not exactly impressive. Kefka actually succeeded in his goal to gain world destroying power, as did Sephiroth.

Its still there, meaning it isn't destroyed. When Kuja galsses the surface of the planet he destroyed, there was absolutely nothing left. And Ner Zhul wasn't even the one who caused the damage, it was his inability to control the magic of some powerful artifacts. Don't make it seem like Zhul himself was responsible.

So they can destroy mountains? Whoop dee freakin doo. Kefka, Sephiroth, and Kuja could destroy entire planets. Sargeras can do that? Well his power pales in comparison to Exdeath who controls entire dimensions, and is laughable next to Ultimecia's ability to compress all of time.

My point is not the fact that they are world-busters, but the fact that LotR is not. LotR characters are pathetic to a large degree compared to the Warcraft characters. Also, I would like to see Sephiroth busting worlds. I have never seen him do it, so would be nice if you could show me.

Ner'Zhul was responsible for the destruction. No matter how you twist and turn it, Ner'Zhul was responsible. Draenor was destroyed > Ner'Zhul was the cause > Ner'Zhul becomes responsible. Items or not, Ner'Zhul was responsible. What he did with the items, Sargeras for example would easily do without.

To the point, shall we? I am sure that Kefka, Sephiroth, Kuja, Ultimecia and Exdeath are powerful characters. Although this fight is with Cloud and Sephiroth against the Aspects (Without Nozdormu). If you want to discuss Warcraft Vs. Final Fantasy, you should make a thread about that.

Becci
Originally posted by EvilAngel
fascistcrusader, you're quite smart when it comes to ff7.

But in you're 1st post it's apparent you know very very little about the warcaft universe.

The dragon aspects each were given portions of the Titans power. The Titans hold the power to create and destroy worlds.

IMO, Alex or Neltharion solos.

Even without Demon Soul he's plated in an indestructible metal, and he can breath lava. Which from what both these characters have shown, they can't handle.

fascistcrusader, I keep links to all the respect threads I've made in my profile. Ignorance is not an excuse

The 5 Dragon Aspects

Alexstasza, The Red Aspect

Deathwing the Destroyer, The Black Aspect

Malygos, The Blue Aspect

Nozdormu, The Bronze Aspect

Ysera, The Green Aspect

Bump due to new page stick out tongue

fascistcrusader
So I read the links, and it seems to me these dragons are no stronger than the WEAPONs, which Cloud defeated and Sephiroth was much stronger than. As for this

Sephiroth has the power of a god after Nibelheim. Cloud is enhanced by his strong will to fight, Jenova cells, and the lifestream. Sephiroth could take these guys alone, with Cloud helping they've got it in the bag.

I've noticed in fiction that indestructible items are rarely indestructible, meaning Cloud and Sephiroth could both penetrate said metal, and lava isn't exactly a problem for either. Their incredible speed would allow them to dodge any attack the dragons could throw their way.

EvilAngel
So I read the links, and it seems to me these dragons are no stronger than the WEAPONs, which Cloud defeated and Sephiroth was much stronger than. As for this

Sephiroth has the power of a god after Nibelheim. Cloud is enhanced by his strong will to fight, Jenova cells, and the lifestream. Sephiroth could take these guys alone, with Cloud helping they've got it in the bag.

I've noticed in fiction that indestructible items are rarely indestructible, meaning Cloud and Sephiroth could both penetrate said metal, and lava isn't exactly a problem for either. Their incredible speed would allow them to dodge any attack the dragons could throw their way.

Do not confuse size for power.

Yeah yeah.... No

Right, so a metal that have never been broken, will break becuase that's how it usually goes in other games..... no. That isn't even an arguement.

My god you are failing epically.

fascistcrusader
The WEAPONS are given a portion of the planets power and are meant to protect it, the aspects are given a portion of the Titan's power and are meant to protect the world. They are very similar, Cloud and Sephiroth would take them down.

And as for the "unbreakable" metal. No character is invincible, how many times have you seen something that was "un" do what it was said not to be able to? It might be unbreakable to the piss poor WoW creatures, but to the Buster Sword and Masamune it could be like butter.

EvilAngel
You have no clue what you're even talking about. It's so apparent.

How about, you go read warcraft Lore, then come back. Until then you are far to ignorant to know anything of what you're saying.

fascistcrusader
No, I'm quite aware of WoW lore, unfortunately a friend of mine is a WoW addict and won 't shut up about it. The fact is that WoW beings are nothing compared to beings from many other game series. Hell, Master Chief could probably beat most WoW bosses by himself.

EvilAngel
.....If from his talking you believe that. Then he's obviously ignorant of War craft Lore. Sounds like the kind of guy that plays WoW made it to 70 a few times, and assumes he knows everything. Wrong with a capital W

Becci
Malygos could likely take down both of them. He freezes the entire area at its place with his magic, including Cloud and Sephiroth. Ysera puts the two into sleep and torments them from the inside. To show of, Alexstrazsa creates a fair hundred dragon illusions (Fully capable of both fighting and surviving) and blends herself and the other dragonflights into it. Neltharion will physically overwhelm the two and laugh at their futile attempts to harm him, who is resistant to magic, physical and spiritual damage.

Then all dragon aspects wishes Nozdormu was there so that the fight would be over in less than a second after it started just to show of how powerful they truelly are.

No, I'm quite aware of WoW lore, unfortunately a friend of mine is a WoW addict and won 't shut up about it. The fact is that WoW beings are nothing compared to beings from many other game series. Hell, Master Chief could probably beat most WoW bosses by himself.

WoW is a disgrace to Warcraft. Basing arguments on WoW is stupid. They are highly inaccurate and puts great shame over Warcraft characters. People are even fighting Kil'Jaeden in the current patch. A 25-Man raid no expression

EvilAngel
Exactly. Becuase in WoW every boss has to give you a fighting chance, and be possible. When in reality, it just shouldn't be on many many of the bosses you can fight.

Becci
Just like how Malygos is a 25-Man raid in the expansion. Anyone with even the slightest knowledge in Lore would know that Malygos would take out a hundred 25-Man raids without effort.

Utrigita
There thought that 25 heroes can take down Kil'Jaeden is laugable.

Becci
The thought of 25 heroes bringing Ragnaros down makes me roll on the floor laughing.

Csdabest
Well since I have my company now. can characters from the game I am creating be used in aguments ^_^

Becci
Is it published? stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
If we've learned anything from FF VII and its compilation, its that dragons are a joke to Sephiroth and Cloud has no trouble taking them down. They take this fight without sweating. That's gotta be the most ignorant post I have ever read...

Can Seph and Cloud take down Omega Shenron from DBGT? Who can easily bust a planet?

The Aspects easily.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Becci
The thought of 25 heroes bringing Ragnaros down makes me roll on the floor laughing.

isn't that a 40 mans raid confused

And still it's only worth a roflol. Thinking about how the guy have decimated armies, and Archimonde who has laid wast to worlds.

MadMel
i thought it was a 40 man raid too, but the 1337 people could probably do it with 25 stick out tongue..
yea, the bosses in wow are ridiculasly weak compared to their actual selves...wow ruined them erm

Becci
Oh right, 40 man. I get confused with all the new 25 man stick out tongue

Utrigita
Originally posted by MadMel
yea, the bosses in wow are ridiculasly weak compared to their actual selves...wow ruined them erm

thumb up

Nozdormu
Malygos would solo..

Utrigita
Most likely yes.

Burning thought
no....when are you guys going to get it? sephiroth solos the Warcraft universe and one hits Sargerus no expression

Utrigita
Sargeras wink

And sorry I'm ready

giljotiini

Burning thought
its Sargerus spelt in siberian Tiger you naughty boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.