Describe the world in one word

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
If you could use only one word to describe the world we live in, what would it be?

McLovin
Sex

ScarletSpeed
Competitive

Unnatural-POWER
Enigmatic!

Yoshi Paradise
Crazy.

Kelly_Bean
Upsetting.

guy222
free

Ax3l
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

chillmeistergen
Diverse.

Lord Feron
Extrodinary

DigiMark007
Super-poop!

The Grey Fox
Penis.

Impediment
F*cked.

dadudemon
nascent

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Super-poop!

laughing laughing laughing

WTF?

Phucked Up
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
If you could use only one word to describe the world we live in, what would it be?

"Meh."

GCG
Hungry

chillmeistergen
Is that you, Geldof?

Selphie
Hungry.

Sanctuary
Originally posted by GCG
Hungry
Originally posted by Selphie
Hungry.
That's what I thought as well. What the f**k?

Selphie
Originally posted by Sanctuary
That's what I thought as well. What the f**k?

Shit, I didn't see his post mmm

Bardock42
Ameliorable.

I just learned that word, it is awesome.

Selphie
Good job using it! eek!

Use it a lot, so it'll be in your vocabulary, permanently.

GCG
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Is that you, Geldof?

laughing out loud i dont sing as bad as him

Strangelove
Wonderful

Blax_Hydralisk
Sphincter.

Disturbed Angel
****ed.

Selphie
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
****ed.

Originally posted by Impediment
F*cked.

But you guys aren't giving up, are you?

gefallen_engel
hell

chillmeistergen
Haha, how many of you people who say ''F*cked'' and ''Hell'' have left your own country? How much of the world do you actually know about?

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Selphie
But you guys aren't giving up, are you?
No.
Haha, how many of you people who say ''F*cked'' and ''Hell'' have left your own country? How much of the world do you actually know about?
I have. A lot more than you think I do.

CaPz
Originally posted by guy222
free thumb up

LilyMaree
I would go with either:
Complicated
Challenging
Beautiful
Mysterious

Rogue Jedi
SCREWED.

LilyMaree
Unsatisfying.

gefallen_engel
doomed

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Sphincter.

Rogue Jedi
SCREWED.

FallenxAngel
shit.

Martian_mind
Quaint.

Wålshy
gay

Outbound
Boobs....wait, damn you Walshy angryshakefist

Round. 131

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Sphincter.

gefallen_engel
laughing

Mairuzu
finished

Kal of Krypton
Dark

gefallen_engel
weird

=Tired Hiker=
copacetic

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Outbound
Boobs....wait, damn you Walshy angryshakefist

Round. 131

haermm

I'd say.. um.. round? awesome

oh wait.. mmm

chillmeistergen
No.

I have. A lot more than you think I do.

Oh right, why do you think it's ****ed then? Which country is the most ****ed that you've been to?

Syren
Originally posted by guy222
free

Not on this planet stick out tongue

I'd say the world we live in is restricted.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Strangelove
Wonderful

guy222
Hectic

Yoshi Paradise
Twisted.

gefallen_engel
deranged

Barker
(#)32

Toku King
Incomprehensible.

FoxMeister
Liquor

Yoshi Paradise
Interesting.

Disturbed Angel
Oh right, why do you think it's ****ed then? Which country is the most ****ed that you've been to?
I am saying I HAVE travelled but I'm not saying that the places I have visited are ****ed. You wanted to know how many of us have actually left our own countries so I said I have. But my travels don't have as much to do with my opinion of the state of the world than my knowledge of its affairs. But I do know quite enough to be able to rationally deduce that it is headed for a considerable plunge if people don't stop some of the shit they are doing. My country, for example, is sadly underdeveloped and all people are doing is killing each other; soon there won't be a soul left on this dump.

It's the same everywhere- if humanity doesn't drive itself to extinction first, it's going to destroy the world.

chillmeistergen
I am saying I HAVE travelled but I'm not saying that the places I have visited are ****ed. You wanted to know how many of us have actually left our own countries so I said I have. But my travels don't have as much to do with my opinion of the state of the world than my knowledge of its affairs. But I do know quite enough to be able to rationally deduce that it is headed for a considerable plunge if people don't stop some of the shit they are doing. My country, for example, is sadly underdeveloped and all people are doing is killing each other; soon there won't be a soul left on this dump.

It's the same everywhere- if humanity doesn't drive itself to extinction first, it's going to destroy the world.

Oh god, you're one of those people.

Wålshy
Oh god, you're one of those people. you mean one of those people with an opinion

Bardock42

It's the same everywhere- if humanity doesn't drive itself to extinction first, it's going to destroy the world. That's odd. All statistics seem to indicate an increase in population basically everywhere.

Disturbed Angel
Oh god, you're one of those people.
Those people?

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's odd. All statistics seem to indicate an increase in population basically everywhere.
Not here. Trust me. The murder rate passed 300 in the first four months of the year- the highest it's ever been. And it keeps getting worse.

Edit: And the increasing population elsewhere is the point: more and more people populate the earth, yet they do nothing to preserve it.

Bardock42
Not here. Trust me. The murder rate passed 300 in the first four months of the year- the highest it's ever been. And it keeps getting worse. Where do you live?

Disturbed Angel
Where do you live?
Trinidad and Tobago. Caribbean.

Bardock42
Trinidad and Tobago. Caribbean. What countries have you been to. And why do you think that every place in this world is headed for disaster?

Disturbed Angel
What countries have you been to. And why do you think that every place in this world is headed for disaster?
US. But as I said, my leaving the country has nothing to do with what I think. He asked a question and I simply answered it.

I already said why I think the world is headed for disaster. confused

ScarletSpeed
What countries have you been to. And why do you think that every place in this world is headed for disaster?

how about not arguing with everyone?..I asked people to describe the world in one word, and that is what she did.What is your problem?, it is her opinion, she shouldn't have to justify her answer int he first place, so just drop it for a change?

Bardock42
US. But as I said, my leaving the country has nothing to do with what I think. He asked a question and I simply answered it.

I already said why I think the world is headed for disaster. confused You did? Where?

Disturbed Angel
how about not arguing with everyone?..I asked people to describe the world in one word, and that is what she did.What is your problem?, it is her opinion, she shouldn't have to justify her answer int he first place, so just drop it for a change?
Thank you, SS. hug It was actually chill who started the argument but as Bardock always does, he had to jump in. If AC wasn't banned, he'd put in too. rolleyes1
You did? Where?
READ. CAREFULLY.

ScarletSpeed
Thank you, SS. hug It was actually chill who started the argument but as Bardock always does, he had to jump in. If AC wasn't banned, he'd put in too. rolleyes1

READ. CAREFULLY.

Yeah I know laughing out loud what sad lifes they have when all they do is sit in front of their computer screens and argue with complete strangerslaughing out loud

batmanfan136
one word suckssssss

Disturbed Angel
Yeah I know laughing out loud what sad lifes they have when all they do is sit in front of their computer screens and argue with complete strangerslaughing out loud
Yeah, then they claim to be smarter than most people who post just because they can't stop being uptight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why don't they just interrogate everyone who posts in this thread about why they have their opinions? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ScarletSpeed
Yeah, then they claim to be smarter than most people who post just because they can't stop being uptight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

God doesn't give with both hands, that is why they are so "smart" laughing out loud

Bardock42
how about not arguing with everyone?..I asked people to describe the world in one word, and that is what she did.What is your problem?, it is her opinion, she shouldn't have to justify her answer int he first place, so just drop it for a change? Go **** yourself?

READ. CAREFULLY. No actually, you should read carefully. I asked you why you think it is headed for disaster and your answer is "But I do know quite enough to be able to rationally deduce that it is headed for a considerable plunge if people don't stop some of the shit they are doing." which, as we can all "rationally deduce" is not an answer at all, but repeating the point again.

What you said is "I think it is headed for disaster because I think it is headed for disaster". Ridiculous.

Disturbed Angel
God doesn't give with both hands, that is why they are so "smart" laughing out loud
laughing

ScarletSpeed
laughing

they don't even have good personalities going for them confused

Bardock42
they don't even have good personalities going for them confused
Says the one viciously gossipping about people and pretending they are not there reading it.

ScarletSpeed
Says the one viciously gossipping about people and pretending they are not there reading it.

viciously? laughing I only speak the truth thoughconfused? most people will agree.

Disturbed Angel
Go **** yourself?
Jesus Christ, leave him alone. He's a hell of a lot nicer than you are.
No actually, you should read carefully. I asked you why you think it is headed for disaster and your answer is "But I do know quite enough to be able to rationally deduce that it is headed for a considerable plunge if people don't stop some of the shit they are doing." which, as we can all "rationally deduce" is not an answer at all, but repeating the point again.

What you said is "I think it is headed for disaster because I think it is headed for disaster". Ridiculous.
I said, people are killing left right and center, warring over shit that doesn't matter and breeding like rats and not doing enough to preserve the ground they are breeding on. It's my opinion and I think it is good enough, so don't give me any bullshit. What the hell does it matter to you what I think anyway?

Bardock42
viciously? laughing I only speak the truth thoughconfused? most people will agree. And that's why chillmeistergen and I actually are smarter than you, we realize that truth is not determined by popular vote.

Sanctuary
what is a hymen?laughing out loud

It had to be done. no expression

ScarletSpeed
And that's why chillmeistergen and I actually are smarter than you, we realize that truth is not determined by popular vote.

The words of a true loser. I know that you are smarter than me confused I never said you weren't, but I would take being me over you any day even though you are smarter, I would rather be a decent guy than a pompous dickhead.

Disturbed Angel
And that's why chillmeistergen and I actually are smarter than you, we realize that truth is not determined by popular vote.
People who say they are smarter than others tend to be assholes anyway, so their intelligence doesn't mean shit.

Bardock42
Jesus Christ, leave him alone. He's a hell of a lot nicer than you are.

I said, people are killing left right and center, warring over shit that doesn't matter and breeding like rats and not doing enough to preserve the ground they are breeding on. It's my opinion and I think it is good enough, so don't give me any bullshit. What the hell does it matter to you what I think anyway? Nicer to you. He's not nicer to me.

We are going in circles. People don't kill "left right and center" everywhere in the world, yet you maintain that the whole world is headed for disaster. It matters to me because it is an opinion I don't share and I would a) like to understand and b) debate if I find the reasoning faulty as it is a very gloom outlook at the world. Sadly I doubt you actually got much reasoning except for some teen angst or trying to appear cool.

ScarletSpeed
It had to be done. no expression

I already said I wasn't smart though? laughing out loud

Bardock42
People who say they are smarter than others tend to be assholes anyway, so their intelligence doesn't mean shit.

I beg to differ, people like Newton and Edison were certainly dicks, yet their intelligence improved the world greatly. I am obviously not comparing myself to them, just pointing out the idiocy of your statement.

BackFire
You can't compare yourself to them, they weren't pedophiles.

Bardock42
The words of a true loser. I know that you are smarter than me confused I never said you weren't, but I would take being me over you any day even though you are smarter, I would rather be a decent guy than a pompous dickhead. Work on the being a decent guy then.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
You can't compare yourself to them, they weren't pedophiles.

You obviously don't know much about Edison.

ScarletSpeed
Work on the being a decent guy then.

I am a decent guy though. laughing you and Chill are the only people on KMC that have argued that.

BackFire
You obviously don't know much about Edison.

Fair point.

Disturbed Angel
Nicer to you. He's not nicer to me.

We are going in circles. People don't kill "left right and center" everywhere in the world, yet you maintain that the whole world is headed for disaster. It matters to me because it is an opinion I don't share and I would a) like to understand and b) debate if I find the reasoning faulty as it is a very gloom outlook at the world. Sadly I doubt you actually got much reasoning except for some teen angst or trying to appear cool.
I'm QUITE sure that MOST people would agree that he's nicer than you.

I didn't say they did that EVERYWHERE in the world. We're not going in circles; you are twisting my words to suit yourself.

'It matters to you because it is an opinion'. Then why not interrogate every single person in this thread on their opinions?

Teen angst? Trying to appear cool? You clearly don't know me very well, so maybe you should just shut up. Because sadly, I have a lot more reasoning than you could ever fathom.

Bardock42
I am a decent guy though. laughing you and Chill are the only people on KMC that have argued that.

Chill argued that?

Either way you don't seem to decent. I didn't insult you, yet you somehow got into your mind that I am an ******* because I argue with people that say incorrect things. You aren't a better guy just cause you can ignore or don't recognize idiocy.

BackFire
I think Bardock is nice.

Okay, give me my $10 now, German.

Bardock42
I'm QUITE sure that MOST people would agree that he's nicer than you.

I didn't say they did that EVERYWHERE in the world. We're not going in circles; you are twisting my words to suit yourself.

'It matters to you because it is an opinion'. Then why not interrogate every single person in this thread on their opinions?

Teen angst? Trying to appear cool? You clearly don't know me very well, so maybe you should just shut up. Because sadly, I have a lot more reasoning than you could ever fathom.

Probably. I never claimed I was particular nice, that doesn't mean that he isn't an ass to me and chill.

Yes we are. I asked you why you think the world goes to shit. You said people in your country kill other people. I asked how that means the world goes to shit. You say you already answered that. I asked where. You repeat the killing in your country. On top of that I explained why it is exactly your opinion I am interested in...

You don't bring that reasoning though. I asked you for it repeatedly. I don't want to attack you, I just want to understand your view on the world.

Disturbed Angel
I beg to differ, people like Newton and Edison were certainly dicks, yet their intelligence improved the world greatly. I am obviously not comparing myself to them, just pointing out the idiocy of your statement.
Oh god no. You didn't just bring up NEWTON to me. You really are begging to be proved an idiot.

Your intelligence isn't gonna make a difference to the world like theirs did, so you are still an ******* regardless of how smart you are/aren't. That's what my so-called "idiotic" statement meant.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
I think Bardock is nice.

Okay, give me my $10 now, German. Can I pay the usual way?

Disturbed Angel
Chill argued that?

Either way you don't seem to decent. I didn't insult you, yet you somehow got into your mind that I am an ******* because I argue with people that say incorrect things. You aren't a better guy just cause you can ignore or don't recognize idiocy.
Incorrect things? Idiocy? I said something incorrect and idiotic, did I?

ScarletSpeed
Chill argued that?

You aren't a better guy just cause you can ignore or don't recognize idiocy.

I am a better guy because I don't look down my nose at everyone and point out every little mistake they make just to make them look stupid. I never said you insulted me but if no one else tells you how much of a cock you are being then how will you ever know?no expressionconfused

Bardock42
Incorrect things? Idiocy? I said something incorrect and idiotic, did I? Yeah, though I wasn't referring to you. I explained to you why I was interested in your opinion.

Bardock42
I am a better guy because I don't look down my nose at everyone and point out every little mistake they make just to make them look stupid. I never said you insulted me but if no one else tells you how much of a cock you are being then how will you ever know?no expressionconfused

Well, I do not do that. But thank you for having my best interest in mind with your dickery.

ScarletSpeed
Probably. I never claimed I was particular nice, that doesn't mean that he isn't an ass to me and chill.

Chill was an ass to me for no reason, what did I do that was so ass like?

Bardock42
Oh god no. You didn't just bring up NEWTON to me. You really are begging to be proved an idiot.

Your intelligence isn't gonna make a difference to the world like theirs did, so you are still an ******* regardless of how smart you are/aren't. That's what my so-called "idiotic" statement meant.

Do I have to understand the first part of your post?

The second thing I already included in my post. Your "debating" has immense similarities with RJ. I can see why you'd be drawn to one another.

Bardock42
Chill was an ass to me for no reason, what did I do that was so ass like? Well, for one you arrogantly talk about me. You pretend I am arrogant and an ******* to everyone and say that you are so much better than that. I haven't been rude or insulting to you ever. Yet you still feel the need to talk shit about me.

Disturbed Angel

Yes we are. I asked you why you think the world goes to shit. You said people in your country kill other people. I asked how that means the world goes to shit. You say you already answered that. I asked where. You repeat the killing in your country. On top of that I explained why it is exactly your opinion I am interested in...

You don't bring that reasoning though. I asked you for it repeatedly. I don't want to attack you, I just want to understand your view on the world.
Well no one cares that he is an ass to you and chill, you don't need to call him unintelligent or a loser.

It wasn't the killing in my country bit that I was repeating, it was the bit that I think that humanity is going to smother the world if they aren't careful. And seriously man, being interested in my opinion isn't the same as trying to correct me, when I didn't say anything wrong but more the fact that you disagreed with what I thought.

ScarletSpeed
Well, for one you arrogantly talk about me. You pretend I am arrogant and an ******* to everyone and say that you are so much better than that. I haven't been rude or insulting to you ever. Yet you still feel the need to talk shit about me.

It isn't what you say, it is the way you go about it all high and mighty, I was kinda starting to wonder why people dislike you so much seen as for a couple of posts you were actually being decent towards me but then that changed didn't it confused

Bardock42
Well no one cares that he is an ass to you and chill, you don't need to call him unintelligent or a loser.

I think you got your facts wrong. He called me a loser. And I did not call him unintelligent.

It wasn't the killing in my country bit that I was repeating, it was the bit that I think that humanity is going to smother the world if they aren't careful. And seriously man, being interested in my opinion isn't the same as trying to correct me, when I didn't say anything wrong but more the fact that you disagreed with what I thought.

But that's the point. I asked you why you think humanity is going to smother the world if it isn't careful and you said that. You didn't answer the question, I have no more idea why you think what you think now than I had before starting to talk to you. I am not trying to correct you, I don't know why you think what you think, I might try to correct you once I understand your reasoning. Again, you got defensive for no reason, I just inquired further. You don't seem to be interested to elaborate on your point and that's odd to me, since I am willing to explain what I say if asked.

Bardock42
It isn't what you say, it is the way you go about it all high and mighty, I was kinda starting to wonder why people dislike you so much seen as for a couple of posts you were actually being decent towards me but then that changed didn't it confused It might have changed because you weren't particular nice to me even though, as you said, I was decent to you.

I am sure a lot of people think I am an ass...but at the same time a lot of people value my opinions and friendship. We can't please everyone and I am not going to apologize for being the way I am. I know I can be rude at times and do try to tone that down, but I haven't been to either you nor DA, so I don't understand how I deserve what you have thrown at me.

Disturbed Angel
Yeah, though I wasn't referring to you. I explained to you why I was interested in your opinion.
I know you weren't referring to me, though you just agreed that you think I said something incorrect and idiotic.
Do I have to understand the first part of your post?

The second thing I already included in my post. Your "debating" has immense similarities with RJ. I can see why you'd be drawn to one another.
Didn't think it'd be long before you mentioned him in this. It's like you miss him and are taking out your excess energy on me. crylaugh

As for our "debating" similarities, I think he gets hold of the point more than you do. In some cases he will constantly insist he is joking, yet you ignore it and press the point he already said he was joking about, when it clearly doesn't matter anymore.

And why we are drawn to one another has nothing to do with you.

Sanctuary
It isn't what you say, it is the way you go about it all high and mighty, I was kinda starting to wonder why people dislike you so much seen as for a couple of posts you were actually being decent towards me but then that changed didn't it confused
Only a few people dislike him on KMC. blink

ScarletSpeed
It might have changed because you weren't particular nice to me even though, as you said, I was decent to you.

I am sure a lot of people think I am an ass...but at the same time a lot of people value my opinions and friendship. We can't please everyone and I am not going to apologize for being the way I am. I know I can be rude at times and do try to tone that down, but I haven't been to either you nor DA, so I don't understand how I deserve what you have thrown at me.

It isn't what you have done to me, it is what you do in general and I point it out because all you do is point things out about other peoples flaws, and everytime I have done that you set out to proove me an idiot.

ScarletSpeed
Only a few people dislike him on KMC. blink

ok

Bardock42
I know you weren't referring to me, though you just agreed that you think I said something incorrect and idiotic.

Didn't think it'd be long before you mentioned him in this. It's like you miss him and are taking out your excess energy on me. crylaugh

As for our "debating" similarities, I think he gets hold of the point more than you do. In some cases he will constantly insist he is joking, yet you ignore it and press the point he already said he was joking about, when it clearly doesn't matter anymore.

And why we are drawn to one another has nothing to do with you.

Yes. I believe so.

I don't miss him, he was on earlier today, I could have talked to him. I brought him up because I believe that your rejection of my inquiry has to do with the certainly complicated history RJ and I have.

Disagreed.

Well, I was hoping so, that would be on odd relationship.

So, would you now, please, explain why you think the whole world is going to shit. What are we humans doing to make you think that. To make it easier for you, is your thought on the matter the pacifist approach, the socialist approach, maybe the environmentalist approach?

Also, what is it that was wrong with me bringing up Newton?

Would be cool if you could answer those two questions. I'd appreciate it.

ScarletSpeed
I'd appreciate it.

see, it wasn't so hard being nicestick out tongue

Bardock42
It isn't what you have done to me, it is what you do in general and I point it out because all you do is point things out about other peoples flaws, and everytime I have done that you set out to proove me an idiot. That's a) not the only thing I do and b) not what I did to you. I am not interested in proving you to be an idiot, I would just appreciate if you would refrain from being a dick to me. That way we could just happily ignore each other for the most part.

Disturbed Angel
I think you got your facts wrong. He called me a loser. And I did not call him unintelligent.

But that's the point. I asked you why you think humanity is going to smother the world if it isn't careful and you said that. You didn't answer the question, I have no more idea why you think what you think now than I had before starting to talk to you. I am not trying to correct you, I don't know why you think what you think, I might try to correct you once I understand your reasoning. Again, you got defensive for no reason, I just inquired further. You don't seem to be interested to elaborate on your point and that's odd to me, since I am willing to explain what I say if asked.
Your opinion of him is that he is an ass. His consequential opinion of you is that you are a loser. And you said that you are smarter than him.

You want to know why I think humanity is going to smother the world. And I said that they are not taking care of the earth they are breeding on. That's all. Do I have to elaborate on exactly what humanity isn't doing right, when most people have known these things for years? From destroying the Ozone to the world's forests and wildlife to the world's oceans to - yes I'm going to mention it again - the warring? Or did you want me to write you an essay? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Your opinion of him is that he is an ass. His consequential opinion of you is that you are a loser. And you said that you are smarter than him.

You want to know why I think humanity is going to smother the world. And I said that they are not taking care of the earth they are breeding on. That's all. Do I have to elaborate on exactly what humanity isn't doing right, when most people have known these things for years? From destroying the Ozone to the world's forests and wildlife to the world's oceans to - yes I'm going to mention it again - the warring? Or did you want me to write you an essay? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, so he called me a loser. Not I him. Glad that's cleared up.

Okay, you see it from an environmentalist perspective. Global Warming and the like. Well, lots of people fear environmental dangers so I can understand better why you think it is ****ed. Even though I disagree and believe that Environmental Hysteria is just that....hysteria.

Disturbed Angel
Yes. I believe so.

I don't miss him, he was on earlier today, I could have talked to him. I brought him up because I believe that your rejection of my inquiry has to do with the certainly complicated history RJ and I have.

Disagreed.

Well, I was hoping so, that would be on odd relationship.

So, would you now, please, explain why you think the whole world is going to shit. What are we humans doing to make you think that. To make it easier for you, is your thought on the matter the pacifist approach, the socialist approach, maybe the environmentalist approach?

Also, what is it that was wrong with me bringing up Newton?

Would be cool if you could answer those two questions. I'd appreciate it.
I know why you brought him up.

I just answered the question on humanity.

Oh no, more questions. Isn't one enough? You want my opinions on the the pacifists, the socialists and the environmentalists? Jesus, this is gonna take forever.

You don't want to get into a discussion of Newton with me. So don't casually drop him into a debate like that.

Disturbed Angel
Yeah, so he called me a loser. Not I him. Glad that's cleared up.

Okay, you see it from an environmentalist perspective. Global Warming and the like. Well, lots of people fear environmental dangers so I can understand better why you think it is ****ed. Even though I disagree and believe that Environmental Hysteria is just that....hysteria.
Yes well, I don't fear environmental dangers. I simply am aware of them and am convinced that if people do not try harder to preserve the earth, it is gonna die. Well then go on ahead and disagree. If we all had the same opinions, the world would be a very boring place.

Bardock42
I know why you brought him up.

I just answered the question on humanity.

Oh no, more questions. Isn't one enough? You want my opinions on the the pacifists, the socialists and the environmentalists? Jesus, this is gonna take forever.

You don't want to get into a discussion of Newton with me. So don't casually drop him into a debate like that.

I did not ask for your opinion on the movements. I brought them as possible examples of why you think what you think. Since you already answered it is moot.

I do want to get into a discussion about Newton now though. You talk about it like you have some extreme insight I would like to hear about it.

Disturbed Angel
I did not ask for your opinion on the movements. I brought them as possible examples of why you think what you think. Since you already answered it is moot.

I do want to get into a discussion about Newton now though. You talk about it like you have some extreme insight I would like to hear about it.
Wow. We end one discussion and you want to start another. messed Are you bored?

I have already stated to chill, in a different thread/discussion that Sir Isaac is my idol. I've studied him for as long as I can remember. So whether Newton was an ass-hole or not, I respect him with GREAT reverence. As I do Galileo, Brahe, Ptolemy and the others. That's all I meant when I said not to bring him up to me.

Bardock42
Wow. We end one discussion and you want to start another. messed Are you bored?

I have already stated to chill, in a different thread/discussion that Sir Isaac is my idol. I've studied him for as long as I can remember. So whether Newton was an ass-hole or not, I respect him with GREAT reverence. As I do Galileo, Brahe, Ptolemy and the others. That's all I meant when I said not to bring him up to me. Well, you made me interested in another aspect.

But wouldn't that exactly further my point. Even if someone is any ******* they can be quite admirable and valuable.

Disturbed Angel
Well, you made me interested in another aspect.

But wouldn't that exactly further my point. Even if someone is any ******* they can be quite admirable and valuable.
You do have a point yes but what I am saying is that people will rarely overlook the fact that someone is an ******* whether or not they are intelligent.

But that was not what I had meant, and you know this. I meant that if someone smart insists that they are smarter than someone else, then they are being quite pompous about it. One should not brag one's intelligence unless one has a truly astounding reason for doing so. Look at Galileo. Under house arrest til his death for insisting that the earth was round. He didn't shout out that he was smarter, he simply held on to his beliefs and took what was thrown at him.

Bardock42
You do have a point yes but what I am saying is that people will rarely overlook the fact that someone is an ******* whether or not they are intelligent.

But that was not what I had meant, and you know this. I meant that if someone smart insists that they are smarter than someone else, then they are being quite pompous about it. One should not brag one's intelligence unless one has a truly astounding reason for doing so. Look at Galileo. Under house arrest til his death for insisting that the earth was round. He didn't shout out that he was smarter, he simply held on to his beliefs and took what was thrown at him.

Maybe, but to me it is not that important what people I hardly know think of me. The people I value appreciate my personality. I am really only hated by people I don't mind being hated by.

And I agree. I believe that the notion that I go arrogantly around telling everyone about how much better I am than them is a myth.

Disturbed Angel
Maybe, but to me it is not that important what people I hardly know think of me. The people I value appreciate my personality. I am really only hated by people I don't mind being hated by.

And I agree. I believe that the notion that I go arrogantly around telling everyone about how much better I am than them is a myth.
Well if we all cared what everyone thought, we'd all be dead of depression.

And I didn't say you go arrogantly around, etc. I was only referring to that one post where I positively saw you say were smarter than SS.

Chill, on the other hand tells people this more than you do, unless my eyes have been decieving me.

ScarletSpeed
Well if we all cared what everyone thought, we'd all be dead of depression.

And I didn't say you go arrogantly around, etc. I was only referring to that one post where I positively saw you say were smarter than SS.

Chill, on the other hand tells people this more than you do, unless my eyes have been decieving me.

Chill told me I was a wank for no reasonno expression

Bardock42
Chill told me I was a wank for no reasonno expression No apparent reason. I am sure there was some.

Disturbed Angel
Chill told me I was a wank for no reasonno expression
Well you aren't. Ignore him.

ScarletSpeed
Well you aren't. Ignore him.

it's hard. I am pretty sensitivelaughing out loud

Sol Valentine
Exciting.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Exciting.

damm you Solsad

Rogue Jedi
Go **** yourself?

Damn.....You kiss your sister with that mouth?

gefallen_engel
uhhh............... no way!

Rogue Jedi
I cant believe what I read the last few pages.....wait, yes I can, its Bardock after all.

gefallen_engel
I can't believe ScarletSpeed didn't know what a hymen was laughing laughing

Rogue Jedi
Its undertandable why, maybe he doesnt have any sisters. I found out one day as a teen when I drove my sis to her gyno.

gefallen_engel
you do have a point, I never thought of that, I keep forgetting he is as young as he is too

Rogue Jedi
I know its up in the vajaja, thats all. laughing out loud

gefallen_engel
laughing
something like that!

Rogue Jedi
yes

gefallen_engel
giggle00

Rogue Jedi
lets see......the world in one word.......PUNKED.

gefallen_engel
screwed

Rogue Jedi
I already said that one, silly. laughing out loud

gefallen_engel
I didn't know that, silly

Rogue Jedi
well now you do....and.......Blue? laughing out loud

gefallen_engel
what does blue have to do with this?

Rogue Jedi
describes the world?