i just found out..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
that my (technicallt by marriage) uncle is a convicted child mallester. I've only SEEN him once and that was when he unnexpectedly showed up at a family christmas with my aunt, and my mom (her side of the family) literally told him to get the **** out of my house or i'm calling the cops, and my dad stood by her with a look that literally said "if you come near my kids i will kill you". yeah so he was actually convicted for malesting my actual uncle like 30-40 years ago (kevin was like 10-16 i think, and the sicko bastard was like 20-30) and it ****ed him up for a long time. anyway turns out he has done it to atleast 3 of my cousins and he's back in jail (thank god) and the kids are safer

just had to tell somebody

Strangelove
That's awful.

and molest*

ScarletSpeed
no expression fecksake that is awful man.

The big EH
Originally posted by Strangelove
That's awful.

and molest* i'm barely passing english no expression

DangerousBeauty
*hugs tight* aww poor EH! I'm glad your safe though.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by The big EH
that my (technicallt by marriage) uncle is a convicted child mallester. I've only SEEN him once and that was when he unnexpectedly showed up at a family christmas with my aunt, and my mom (her side of the family) literally told him to get the **** out of my house or i'm calling the cops, and my dad stood by her with a look that literally said "if you come near my kids i will kill you". yeah so he was actually convicted for malesting my actual uncle like 30-40 years ago (kevin was like 10-16 i think, and the sicko bastard was like 20-30) and it ****ed him up for a long time. anyway turns out he has done it to atleast 3 of my cousins and he's back in jail (thank god) and the kids are safer

A good friend of mine from high school became a teacher...well he was babysitting a few months back and played around with this 9 year old boy.

Needless to say, he's no longer a friend of mine.

The big EH
i hope he's not a teacher either

Phucked Up
i hope he's not a teacher either

Not anymore. As far as I know he no longer has any type of job.

He worked at the bowling alley part time, volunteered at the Boys/Girls Club, and he was a teacher...he phucked his life up.

Rogue Jedi
I just found out there are several sex offenders living in my neighborhood.

The big EH
through that dog(something) website

Disturbed Angel

That's.......fecked up. no expression
i'm barely passing english no expression
That's.......obvious. petpet

Yoshi Paradise

Sorry to hear about that, dude.

At least the kids are safe.

The big EH
yepo, and i like your old sig better yoshi

TRH
****ing hell dude,sorry.

ScarletSpeed
yepo, and i like your old sig better yoshi

his new one has a cool black yoshi though big grin

The big EH
Originally posted by TRH
****ing hell dude,sorry. ah well, guess what... i just saved a bunch on car insurance

gefallen_engel
there is a child molester living three houses up the street from me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.