Must See Movies Before You Die!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

idowhatiamtold

Mairuzu
been there done that

ragesRemorse
i would definitely put jurassic park on that biitch as well as...
near dark
american werewolf in london
Last of the Mohicans
fear and loathing in las vegas
jason and the argonauts
weird science
Casualties of war
the host
into the wild
blair witch project
Requiem for a dream

and does anyone really need to see top gun before they die?

MildPossession
Wow, a list from Maxim...

There is a book out called 1001 Movies to see before you die, better selection, obviously...

Westerns- Maverick
Criminals- The Boondock Saints

Those two above are the only ones I haven't seen in your list you pasted.

Top Gun - watched that after all the fuss about it, I will not be watching it again...

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by MildPossession
Wow, a list from Maxim...

There is a book out called 1001 Movies to see before you die, better selection, obviously...

Westerns- Maverick
Criminals- The Boondock Saints

Those two above are the only ones I haven't seen in your list you pasted.

Top Gun - watched that after all the fuss about it, I will not be watching it again...

laughing out loud you're not down with the iceman? laughing movie is balls sick

man, ive actually leafed through that book at borders a few times. I was tempted to buy it on more than one occasion. Is there any reason to own it though?

BruceSkywalker

Mr Shindiggery
Alien
Aliens
Batman Begins
Halloween
Sin City
Star Wars (All Six Movies)
The Matrix Trilogy
V For Vendetta

jaden101
Comedy- Dumb n Dumber
Buddy Movies- stand by me
Action- the matrix
War- brotherhood
Westerns- high plains drifter
Rebels-
Cops- the untouchables
Criminals- goodfellas
Horror-
Sci-fi/Fantasy- can only be starwars
Classics- the wizard of oz
So bad they are good- battle beyond the stars

MildPossession
It was in the sales when I got it, there are some films in it that I have never heard of, so if it's introduced me to some good films then it's had a purpose smile

celestialdemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
\

I 've seen all of those, multiple times.

sick You saw Cry-Baby multiple times? Why?

Impediment
Comedy- Blazing Saddles
Buddy Movies- Clerks
Action- Die Hard
War- We Were Soldiers
Westerns- Tombstone
Cops- The Untouchables
Criminals- Goodfellas
Horror- Evil Dead 2
Sci-fi/Fantasy- The Empire Strikes Back
Classics- To Kill a Mockingbird
So bad they are good- Brain Donors

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by celestialdemon
sick You saw Cry-Baby multiple times? Why?

I was bored and looking at Tracy Lords helped.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
...looking at Tracy Lords helped.

How right you are!

H. S. 6
Boondock Saints. That's all you need.

Might as well kill yourself afterwards, because your life's gonna be downhill from there anyway.

Mr Parker
cant think of too many but I ALWAYS tell people who are big movie goers that if they havent seen this movie,they need to.that if they only see ONE more movie before they die,they need to see this one.JFK.anybody who has ever seen this movie knows why I say this.it totally changed my way of thinking about how the way the REAL world is and how to never believe anything the mainstream press tells you.

for sci fi-the fisr two star wars films-a new hope and empire strikes back as well.

jaden101
Originally posted by Mr Parker
cant think of too many but I ALWAYS tell people who are big movie goers that if they havent seen this movie,they need to.that if they only see ONE more movie before they die,they need to see this one.JFK.anybody who has ever seen this movie knows why I say this.it totally changed my way of thinking about how the way the REAL world is and how to never believe anything the mainstream press tells you.

so...you are the way you are because of a film?...says everything we need to know really..

JFK is nothing more than a piece of fiction based on a factual event....designed for the sole purpose of getting controversial attention from the media so as to make as much money as possible

and you fell for it hook line and sinker

Alpha Centauri
The irony that he learned "Don't believe what the mainstream media tells you." from a Hollywood movie starring Kevin Costner, well, I think that sums it up.

I think everyone who's anyone should see Big Trouble in Little China. It's sickening just how underrated that movie is. Even Kurt Russell is the man in it.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The irony that he learned "Don't believe what the mainstream media tells you." from a Hollywood movie starring Kevin Costner, well, I think that sums it up.

I think everyone who's anyone should see Big Trouble in Little China. It's sickening just how underrated that movie is. Even Kurt Russell is the man in it.

-AC What do you mean with "even". I have not seen a movie where Kurt Russell wasn't the man.

Alpha Centauri
Tango and Cash?

Actually that was quite hype for its day.

-AC

exanda kane
Originally posted by jaden101
so...you are the way you are because of a film?...says everything we need to know really..

JFK is nothing more than a piece of fiction based on a factual event....designed for the sole purpose of getting controversial attention from the media so as to make as much money as possible

Still a good film.

jaden101
Originally posted by exanda kane
Still a good film.

indeed...not costners best political film...that would go to thirteen days....in my opinion

Robtard
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

This is why you're not a complete ass... movie has some of the best lines.

chillmeistergen
Comedy - This Is Spinal Tap
Buddy Movie - The Big Lebowski
Action - The Terminator
War - Schindler's List
Westerns - Dances With Wolves
Rebels - Rebel Without A Cause or Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Cops - Dirty Harry
Criminals - The Godfather trilogy or Goodfellas
Horror - Psycho
Sci Fi/Fantasy - Lord Of The Rings trilogy
Classics - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Mr Parker

shows you how your as clueless as always.JFK for the most part is based on actual events that really happened.you and your dis info agent buddies kharma dog and lord xyz ignore FACTS such as during the house select committe on assaassinations in the 1970's that when the investigation was winding down,two CIA men came forward and confessed they did it.the committe of course didnt bother to pursue that lead since it pointed to government involvement.even THEY concluded the warren commission was wrong,that a second gumman was involved but they could not locate the gunman,which they of course had no interest in doing so since they knew it would lead back to government involvement.YOU always fall for the governments lies and propaganda. hook, line and sinker. roll eyes (sarcastic) and CONSTANLY ignore facts. Ive read dozens of books,some that support the warren commission and the house select committe on assassination investigation that the mob did it,its easy as hell to prove they are full of lies where most of whats in JFK cant be disproven.heck even my hated enemy lord xyz agrees with me on this one about kennedy.

you cant even get your theorys in line with the other coincidnce theoriest on 9/11 right.THEY all have only come on here and posted the theory that a FEW thousand were involved,where YOU have said 80,000. laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing that just says it all about you. laughing

Mr Parker
of course i want to make it perfectly clear that I know that not everything that is said in that movie is actually the way it all happened.Like when costner was describing how the assassination PROBABLY took place,he said-lets speculate shall we? so the scenairo he describes well we dont know if it happened like that or not,its just speculation as he makes clear.but the FACTS are people who said they saw a gunmen behind the picket fence were meant with intimidation,threats and some wound up dying in mysterious deaths even during the 70's when they were suppose to come forward and offer new testimony before the house select committe on assassinations.I have met a lot of the witnesses that were there over the years so I could could less what some internet poster who ignores facts because they are afraid of the truth thinks.

I go by what the EXPERTS in the field says not what some internet poster who posts lies and disinformation sys. roll eyes (sarcastic) not only that,thanks to oliver stones film.the ARRB released a lot of documents that had been classified for years that never would have been released if not for stones film.a lot of them proved that garrison was on the right trail because it was discovered in those documents that were released,that the CIA did in fact have moles that penetrated his office back then and that CLAY SHAW -played by tommy lee jones in the film,indeed was a CIA contract agent. of course you you being the one in denialall the time,we both know you'll find some stupid idiotc explanation to come up with to no avail,try and disprove this.your too arrogant to admit it when you have been proven wrong like me and katsu did with you recently. roll eyes (sarcastic) well I would post rrad your next post but I know your too arrogant to admit it when you have been proven wrong so have fun talking to yourself.I know you love doing that.

btw,that was the major reason kevin costner decided to take on the role was because he supported oliver stone in what he had to say and was convinced of it because of many documents he went over and got to look at proving the warren commission was a fairy tale.anybody who STILL believes in the warren commission fairy tale is an idiot.

jaden101
shows you how your as clueless as always.JFK for the most part is based on actual events that really happened.you and your dis info agent buddies kharma dog and lord xyz ignore FACTS such as during the house select committe on assaassinations in the 1970's that when the investigation was winding down,two CIA men came forward and confessed they did it.the committe of course didnt bother to pursue that lead since it pointed to government involvement.even THEY concluded the warren commission was wrong,that a second gumman was involved but they could not locate the gunman,which they of course had no interest in doing so since they knew it would lead back to government involvement.YOU always fall for the governments lies and propaganda. hook, line and sinker. roll eyes (sarcastic) and CONSTANLY ignore facts. Ive read dozens of books,some that support the warren commission and the house select committe on assassination investigation that the mob did it,its easy as hell to prove they are full of lies where most of whats in JFK cant be disproven.heck even my hated enemy lord xyz agrees with me on this one about kennedy.

you cant even get your theorys in line with the other coincidnce theoriest on 9/11 right.THEY all have only come on here and posted the theory that a FEW thousand were involved,where YOU have said 80,000. laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing that just says it all about you. laughing

haha...it was funny when you were wrong the 1st time because you cant read...now it's just sad and pathetic

still...even if i did say what you claim...still nowhere near as ridiculous as you claiming a man came back from the dead to speak about 9/11

you actually say you "hate" lord xyz...bit much isn't it...hating someone because of what they say on an internet film forum...probably the most pathetic thing i've ever heard of

the rest of your post is just total nonsense

1st off...it's "you're"...(apologies...just something that bugs me)

proved me wrong on what?...the way everyone on here remembers it is that you shuffled out the 9/11 thread with your tail between your legs...putting me and everyone else who showed you up on ignore yet continued to be a little trolling *****

but still...you seem to base the beliefs of your entire life (and from what you say, conspiracy theory seems to be a big part of your life from the amount of books you claim to read) on the content of a film

ha...haha...ha

Toku King

............How is he not banned?

jaden101
Originally posted by Toku King

laughing ...how has he not been sectioned is perhaps a more pertinent question

Mr Parker
haha...it was funny when you were wrong the 1st time because you cant read...now it's just sad and pathetic

still...even if i did say what you claim...still nowhere near as ridiculous as you claiming a man came back from the dead to speak about 9/11

you actually say you "hate" lord xyz...bit much isn't it...hating someone because of what they say on an internet film forum...probably the most pathetic thing i've ever heard of

the rest of your post is just total nonsense

you having the same horrible memory that lord xyz has obviously forgot that I at LEAST admitted I made a mistake back then.unlike you,I CAN admit it when i have been proven wrong.something you, xyz and kharma should try sometime.I ADMITTED that I heard my friend wrong when i said it was minora yamasaki.I asked him about that and he said-I didnt say yamasaki,I said Leslie Robertson the lead designer said that.I just made the honest mistake that I thought he said yamasaki because earlier before then,he WAS talking about yamasaki so I got the names mixed up.an honest mistake that I admitted I got the names mixed up on.so yeah YOURS is more pathetic because you STILL come up with lies and propaganda by the government when you have been proven wrong and cant admit that was a pretty moronic thing you said back then,MINE i just simply misunderstood him since AGAIN,he said yamasaki earlier about being the orginal architect.simple mistake of getting names mixed up that I admitted I was wrong about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh and yes,i hate people such as yourself who ignore facts and are too arrogant to admit it when they have been proven wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic) bye,im done with you.you continually bring your childish grudge from one section to the other.says it all about you.

Toku King
Originally posted by Toku King

Mr Parker
simply because HE started it all by bringing a grude from ONE section of the site over to another.He's been doing that with me EVERYWHERE I go.go back and look at his first post.that post had NOTHING to do with him,it was just about the movies JFK AND STAR WARS and he turns it into a grudge that he cant get over. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden101
simply because HE started it all by bringing a grude from ONE section of the site over to another.He's been doing that with me EVERYWHERE I go.go back and look at his first post.that post had NOTHING to do with him,it was just about the movies JFK AND STAR WARS and he turns it into a grudge that he cant get over. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i dont have internet grudges....it's sad and pathetic...you on the other hand "hate" people on the net

where is this "everywhere" anyway....out of curiousity

Mr Parker

also that statement is untrue because oliver stone made that movie to wake people up to HOW JFK was REALLY killed.The documentation over the years that has been released and the photos taken that day has shown that stones film was dead on right and proved the media and the school systems have lied forever over the years about how and WHO killed JFK.

jaden101
you having the same horrible memory that lord xyz has obviously forgot that I at LEAST admitted I made a mistake back then.unlike you,I CAN admit it when i have been proven wrong.something you, xyz and kharma should try sometime.I ADMITTED that I heard my friend wrong when i said it was minora yamasaki.I asked him about that and he said-I didnt say yamasaki,I said Leslie Robertson the lead designer said that.I just made the honest mistake that I thought he said yamasaki because earlier before then,he WAS talking about yamasaki so I got the names mixed up.an honest mistake that I admitted I got the names mixed up on.so yeah YOURS is more pathetic because you STILL come up with lies and propaganda by the government when you have been proven wrong and cant admit that was a pretty moronic thing you said back then,MINE i just simply misunderstood him since AGAIN,he said yamasaki earlier about being the orginal architect.simple mistake of getting names mixed up that I admitted I was wrong about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh and yes,i hate people such as yourself who ignore facts and are too arrogant to admit it when they have been proven wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic) bye,im done with you.you continually bring your childish grudge from one section to the other.says it all about you.

yes...and then i took the actual quote by leslie robertson in full and used it to prove you wrong about the same thing...twice...what else do you just make up that people have supposedly said?

once again...you have NEVER proven me wrong on anything...you are incapable of it because you dont have the mental capacity to do so...you also dont even read anything i post (remember the 20 pages document by the NASA engineer)...where as i, on the other hand, read everything you post in our "debates"...look up the facts...then post them

jaden101
anyway...lets not take this any further in this thread as it's off-topic...agreed?

MildPossession
Big Trouble in Little China, ah, I use to watch that over and over when I was younger. Haven't seen it in a long time. Fun movie. Had it on vhs but had to throw it out because I watched it too much, ha ha.

Impediment
anyway...lets not take this any further in this thread as it's off-topic...agreed?

Yes, let's.

Anyone still bickering, regardless of "who started it", over dumb shit will be dealt with.

jaden101
dealt with?...sounds...kinky

Bardock42
Yeah, lets talk about Kurt Russell again.

Impediment
dealt with?...sounds...kinky

Me and my fists of fury. shifty

jaden101
fisting?...sorry but i'm not that accomadating.

Bardock42
fisting?...sorry but i'm not that accomadating. Yet.

jaden101
takes training does it?...and some amyl nitrate?

Impediment
and a bottle of tequila.

Bardock42
takes training does it?...and some amyl nitrate? I first read that as amirite?

debbiex
Son of Rambow
Cloverfield
All the old classics

Toku King
Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.