Lions For Lambs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I rented this last week and I thought it was just okay. It was very predictible and a bit too contrived. Robert Redford directed and I think wrote this, which seemed to be his way of telling the world we need to change our ways, end the war in Iraq . . . etc etc etc.

ragesRemorse
yeah, i felt like i was being lectured on political morality, just like every other god damn day of my life. I did not like anything about this movie. I generally cast redford flicks into the classics category, but this one felt pretentious and it even seemed like the actors were chewing on the dialogue. Like you said it was predicable and if you listen to media, there is no real reason to watch this movie.

BruceSkywalker
Lions for Lambs was very predictable and horrible. I've always liked Robert Redford's diirectorial efferts and Meryl Streep has always been fave of mine, but this movie was just not worth it after I saw it. Maybe it was Tom cruise, perhaps her should not have been in it.

Robtard
I didn't hate this movie, I was reluctant sitting down to watch it, since critic after critic ripped it, but it wasn't horrible. Cruise did an excellent performance coming off as a smug a-hole politician, who constantly says a lot, but tells you very little, I thought.

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, Cruise was pretty good in it.

exanda kane
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Maybe it was Tom cruise, perhaps her should not have been in it.

Tom Cruise was on fire in that film.

MildPossession
It's waiting to be watched, but I keep putting it off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.